11oxo and epi-andro advice

Wildalert

Awards
Hey,

Ive read a few different articles here about people doing 11-oxo and Epi Andro cycles and just seeing what doseage people recommended/cycle lengths and what results to expect?

I was looking at Brawn Nutrition for 11-oxo and Muscle Addictions Epi-Andro lean.

I'm fairly experienced and i have a solid diet.
With this aiding, was also considering adding 35mins sscv 5x a week on waking up.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The most common dose for Epiandro Lean is 2 to 3 capsules per day, which would provide 600 mg. to 900 mg. Epiandrosterone.

The common feedback on Epiandrosterone in general is good lean muscle gains, increases in strength, improved libido, and most people notice a leaning out effect from it. The extra ingredients in EpiAndro Lean should help with that even more.

We used to make an 11-OXO years ago under CEL, but I honestly never responded very well even back then when we made one and I did know the raw material quality of it. Now days, I'm very skeptical of products that claim to be 11-OXO because it was always hard to get legit raws for and the main factories that used to provide them no longer offer them.

Wildalert

Awards
The most common dose for Epiandro Lean is 2 to 3 capsules per day, which would provide 600 mg. to 900 mg. Epiandrosterone.

The common feedback on Epiandrosterone in general is good lean muscle gains, increases in strength, improved libido, and most people notice a leaning out effect from it. The extra ingredients in EpiAndro Lean should help with that even more.

We used to make an 11-OXO years ago under CEL, but I honestly never responded very well even back then when we made one and I did know the raw material quality of it. Now days, I'm very skeptical of products that claim to be 11-OXO because it was always hard to get legit raws for and the main factories that used to provide them no longer offer them.
Thank you.
Woud you recommend 4 weeks or would 6 yield *significantly" better gains?

Also, diet, i assume a standard cutting diet is okay?

I've known Brawn for a while so hopefully they are still trusted and/or, one of the more legit brands. There were some 11-OXO brands which i was more "skeptical" of to say to least.

Also, for those products ive read heard frlm numerous sources an OTC pct would be suitable? Ive got Nolva on hand if needed, would you agree?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you.
Woud you recommend 4 weeks or would 6 yield *significantly" better gains?

Also, diet, i assume a standard cutting diet is okay?

I've known Brawn for a while so hopefully they are still trusted and/or, one of the more legit brands. There were some 11-OXO brands which i was more "skeptical" of to say to least.

Also, for those products ive read heard frlm numerous sources an OTC pct would be suitable? Ive got Nolva on hand if needed, would you agree?
Epiandrosterone is normally used for 6 to 8 weeks for best results.

Different people respond better to different types of diets in general, so I would say go with whatever type of cutting approach that you know works best for you because the better your diet is, the better EpiAndro Lean should help you.

I'm not trying to be vague on the diet part; I just think a lot of people give answers on diet as a one size fits all approach and I know for me, the type of diet that works best for me isn't the type that I see many others follow; so I believe in the importance of an individualized approach.

I'm skeptical of all 11-OXO raw materials now days; the brand isn't the ones making the materials, or at least they shouldn't be. The raw materials are ordered from suppliers and I'm pretty familiar with the supply chain for this ingredient as we were one of the first companies to ever offer an 11-OXO product. A lot of people don't realize that the laws on a lot of things like this changed in China a few years ago too and many of the legit suppliers of these types of raw materials no longer make them.

An OTC PCT is fine with EpiAndro Lean or Stano-Plex. There is rarely, if ever, any estrogenic sides with it to begin with. The most common PCT we see with them is something like M-Test, Optimize-T, or Cloma-Plex. If you're particularly worried about estrogenic sides, Cloma-Plex is a great choice because it has anti-estrogen support already in the formula.

Wildalert

Awards
Epiandrosterone is normally used for 6 to 8 weeks for best results.

Different people respond better to different types of diets in general, so I would say go with whatever type of cutting approach that you know works best for you because the better your diet is, the better EpiAndro Lean should help you.

I'm not trying to be vague on the diet part; I just think a lot of people give answers on diet as a one size fits all approach and I know for me, the type of diet that works best for me isn't the type that I see many others follow; so I believe in the importance of an individualized approach.

I'm skeptical of all 11-OXO raw materials now days; the brand isn't the ones making the materials, or at least they shouldn't be. The raw materials are ordered from suppliers and I'm pretty familiar with the supply chain for this ingredient as we were one of the first companies to ever offer an 11-OXO product. A lot of people don't realize that the laws on a lot of things like this changed in China a few years ago too and many of the legit suppliers of these types of raw materials no longer make them.

An OTC PCT is fine with EpiAndro Lean or Stano-Plex. There is rarely, if ever, any estrogenic sides with it to begin with. The most common PCT we see with them is something like M-Test, Optimize-T, or Cloma-Plex. If you're particularly worried about estrogenic sides, Cloma-Plex is a great choice because it has anti-estrogen support already in the formula.

Thank you for the indepth response, much appreciated.

Out of curiosity, what would you stack EpiAndro with?

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Right now I'm running 900mg of muscle addiction epiandro with anabolic effect, m-test, 2 caps reduce xt and a host of staple supps like creatine etc..liking it so far. Nice strength increases, fullness and vascularity. Going from 600 to 900 on the epi made a difference.

I would stack epi with one of sns/cel anabolic products for good results.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Right now I'm running 900mg of muscle addiction epiandro with anabolic effect, m-test, 2 caps reduce xt and a host of staple supps like creatine etc..liking it so far. Nice strength increases, fullness and vascularity. Going from 600 to 900 on the epi made a difference.

I would stack epi with one of sns/cel anabolic products for good results.
Any major aggressiveness etc in the 6-900mg jump?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

You're welcome.

cruze1911r1 posted and nailed it before I'd logged back on to see your question.

The stack he is running is an awesome one - stacking it with Anabolic Effect, M-Test, and Reduce XT.

My next Epiandro run will look something like this:
  • Muscle Addiction Epiandro Lean or CEL Stano-Plex - 8 weeks
  • M-Test - I use it year round but if you are only using it for cycle purposes, I would use it during and then thru PCT
  • Anabolic Effect - 16 weeks (starting same day that I start Epiandro and continuing thru PCT and after)
  • Anabolic XT - 16 weeks (starting same day that I start Epiandro and continuing thru PCT and after)
  • Phosphatidic Acid XT - I would say optional for you, but will be a staple for me because I'm coming off of a long layoff of not being able to train at all bc I was in a really bad accident and it is great for strength, recovery, and lean muscle.
  • Reduce XT - 2 caps per day (same as cruze1911r1)
I hope this helps. If you have any questions, please let me know and I'm glad to help.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can't speak on the quaity side of 11-oxo, but just so you know, even if the raws are of good quality, 11-oxo will be expensive to run. I'd consider 600 mg a minimun dose for it and more would be better (I have ran the Brawn 11-Andro at 600 mg in a stack once). When it was more around people generally liked the 900 mg - 1200 mg range.

Maybe you can still find Iconic's Ultra 11 somewhere? It's topical 11-kt, the hormone that 11-oxo converts to. I've ran U-11 + Stano-Plex and think they go well together. If getting too dry, then adding Dermacrine or Hyperion or other TD DHEA would go nicely with them. All still smooth and easy going PH's for most users.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I’ve ran epiandrosterone twice and used oral and TD. I just started Ultrahard a few days ago. I have stacked it with hyperion and MK677. The first time I ran just epiandrosterone at 600-90g a day just to get a feel for it. I have added in compounds or upped dosages each cycle.

BigCatdaddy

Awards
I’ve ran epiandrosterone twice and used oral and TD. I just started Ultrahard a few days ago. I have stacked it with hyperion and MK677. The first time I ran just epiandrosterone at 600-90g a day just to get a feel for it. I have added in compounds or upped dosages each cycle.

Anything of note on the epiandro run?

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anything of note on the epiandro run?
the first run I felt like it helped, the second run I wasn’t convinced it was doing anything until I stopped taking it. It’s nothing crazy, just a little better recovery.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m new to Epiandro so from this anecdotal data it seems like a base compound, a “dry” stacker for mood and aesthetic and little else. So my mind goes straight to a bulker that can be run 8+ weeks, LGD4033 and wonder how Epiandro would stack with it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m new to Epiandro so from this anecdotal data it seems like a base compound, a “dry” stacker for mood and aesthetic and little else. So my mind goes straight to a bulker that can be run 8+ weeks, LGD4033 and wonder how Epiandro would stack with it.
I wouldn't say that its good for 'little else'.

Most people that use Epiandro in the 600 to 900 mg. range notice good results in lean muscle, strength, and fat loss and the results are nice and consistent, which is great for an ingredient with little sides and little risk of shutdown.

A lot of people also get a really good pronounced increase in libido from it.

I've never used LGD so I can't speak on the stacking aspects of that. In theory, it seems like it would be fine, but can't speak to any personal use type results on that.