No that would actually be an interesting stack. Baet and adrenosterone work through different pathways to inhibit and control cortisol. Also adrenosterone is anabolic so you would have anabolism with anti-catabolic to make things very synergistic. I wouldn't run Suppress-c for more than 8 weeks at a time though..and don't dose too high on either because cortisol has its benefits, you wouldn't want to block it entirely
Thanks for the replies guys. After googling around for fat loss strictly, 3 pills a day is recommended and apparently at those low levels pct is not required. I have emergency pct just in case. I have only one bottle of Suppress-C, so it'll last me 30 days. I am still not sure if I should stack these two together, has anyone ever tried it?
dosed at 300,600,900?? At 900, fatloss, LBM gains, etc. Pretty much what you'd want out of a PH/AAS. ^600 fatloss, LBM gains but you wont get as good of a strength gain.
Patrick Arnold (who was the first to release the stuff) said you wouldn't need a PCT for 8 weeks on 600mg. I'd still run one to be safe, but you sure as hell don't need a SERM for 11-Sterone PCT. I'd buy some Sustain Alpha, topical 7-keto, and maybe some other goodies and you're really all set.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.