11-oxo 2023 recommendation?

dghound42

dghound42

Awards
A long time ago I used the original Ergopharm 11-oxo and had unbelievable results. I want to use this again and am not sure which brand to trust. This stuff worked wonders for me back in 2009.

Here are the ones I’m considering:
1. Brawn 11-andro
2. PureRawz 11-oxo
3. CoreLabsX 11-oxo
4. Predatory Labs 11-oxo
5. Prototype Nutrition 11oxo

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would be worried it isn't legit.

the raws are no longer available afaik.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
OP I have a lot of transdermal 11 keto from a universally trusted company that I'm looking to sell. 11 oxo metabolizes into 11 keto and transdermal makes it more bioavailable. There's basically no more 11 oxo or 11 keto on the market that I would trust as stated above. DM me if you're interested.
This is the direction I would take. Even if some of the 11-oxo on the market is legit, the prices of those products makes them unappealing. I would consider 600 mg a minimun dose and if it's the only anabolic in your cycle, then I would do 1 g and up.

dghound42

dghound42

Awards
He's definitely legit but I haven't seen any 11 spray around anywhere recently. His website says sold out last time I checked.
They have the 11-oxo essential adrenals collection in stock but it doesn’t say the dosage.

dghound42

dghound42

Awards
I see. Yea with all due respect to PA, 50mg sublingual 11oxo is just not gonna do much at all
In my experience, the original ergopharm oral product worked much better than any of the 11-KT transdermal I have used.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Iconic formulations or iron legion is only legit source in the United States. Anyone that's telling you different is lying or misinformed. Iconic formulations is a very high quality company, everything they make is top notch!

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm referring to 11-ketotestosterone. 11oxo is 1 step pro hormone that converts to 11-keto. 11oxo is not even mass produced in China since 2018 to my knowledge based on my internet research and searching. 11-keto is superior to 11oxo

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm referring to 11-ketotestosterone. 11oxo is 1 step pro hormone that converts to 11-keto. 11oxo is not even mass produced in China since 2018 to my knowledge based on my internet research and searching. 11-keto is superior to 11oxo
up until a few months ago the RAWs to make these were not even available. when APEX got word, they could get some they looked into it. It would be far too expensive, and thus we DQ'ed our 11keto product. I was pretty shocked to see that PA was sell oxo ... must have different starting RAWs. idk. maybe he is able to make it himself in some other way.

I will say this, while I agree with you implicitly on the strength of 11 keto vs oxo, I have over the yrs seen a ton of people who say they like oxo better. Just shows how we are all different and what works for you and me may not for others.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
up until a few months ago the RAWs to make these were not even available. when APEX got word, they could get some they looked into it. It would be far too expensive, and thus we DQ'ed our 11keto product. I was pretty shocked to see that PA was sell oxo ... must have different starting RAWs. idk. maybe he is able to make it himself in some other way.

I will say this, while I agree with you implicitly on the strength of 11 keto vs oxo, I have over the yrs seen a ton of people who say they like oxo better. Just shows how we are all different and what works for you and me may not for others.
I also have seen many people say 11oxo was better for muscle and strength gainz. It's just to damn expensive to run at 1000mg for 6- 8 week's. My personal experience is less than 450mg daily is absolutely worthless for actual size or strength gainz. But lower than 450mg can illicit noticable fat loss but no size added or fullness. I believe it used be $180 to run 11oxo on the lower dosage run

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A long time ago I used the original Ergopharm 11-oxo and had unbelievable results. I want to use this again and am not sure which brand to trust. This stuff worked wonders for me back in 2009.

Here are the ones I’m considering:
1. Brawn 11-andro
2. PureRawz 11-oxo
3. CoreLabsX 11-oxo
4. Predatory Labs 11-oxo
5. Prototype Nutrition 11oxo

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks for the help!
i have taken brawn. it didnt do anything noticeable at all

dghound42

dghound42

Awards
Thanks everyone for the help! I am about to make an order with Prototype. I see it says 50mg active per dose. I am trying to figure out how many doses per bottle. I shot their support an email.

dghound42

dghound42

Awards
I pulled the trigger and bought 4 bottles to start. This is the first week. Starting at 225 mg then will increase.

Was thinking about running epiandro with it as well. What do you guys think?

Also, any recommendations on PCT?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I pulled the trigger and bought 4 bottles to start. This is the first week. Starting at 225 mg then will increase.

Was thinking about running epiandro with it as well. What do you guys think?

Also, any recommendations on PCT?
I think they should go pretty well together. If your test production gets meaningfully suppressed, then you'll obviously run in to low estrogen issues, though.

11-oxo/11-KT and Epiandro are both one of the few hormonal products I would personally be ok without a proper PCT, but stacking them and if running them at a high dose can change things. It's one of those things, where only bloodwork would tell.

If you're in the US, you could order Enclomiphene from MA Research. Enclo is very nice, would recommend.

dghound42

dghound42

Awards
I think they should go pretty well together. If your test production gets meaningfully suppressed, then you'll obviously run in to low estrogen issues, though.

11-oxo/11-KT and Epiandro are both one of the few hormonal products I would personally be ok without a proper PCT, but stacking them and if running them at a high dose can change things. It's one of those things, where only bloodwork would tell.

If you're in the US, you could order Enclomiphene from MA Research. Enclo is very nice, would recommend.
looks like they are out of stock. Any other recommendations?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
looks like they are out of stock. Any other recommendations?
Well, Nolva and Clomid should work fine as well. I just prefer Enclo over Nolva for test production recovery and Clomid can induce mental sides for some users. MA should have both of those as well.

You can follow and ask about Enclo restock in this thread, if you'd like:

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well, Nolva and Clomid should work fine as well. I just prefer Enclo over Nolva for test production recovery and Clomid can induce mental sides for some users. MA should have both of those as well.

You can follow and ask about Enclo restock in this thread, if you'd like:
Enclo should be back in stock fairly soon. Mike ordered a lot more this time lol

ch1ckendinn3r

Awards
Prototypes 11 oxo is for daily use, it works well at this. Their 11 spray is pretty strong stuff, shrunk my balls 😞. One I enjoyed the most was sup3r 11

Reactions: dvw