Unanswered 10mg vs 20mg superdrol should I do it?

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Pointless giving Some advice they can just google or something my gains are true and my pics show my Progress its Common sense lol mk677 will keep gains and gw helps increased energy, fat burning, muscle building, and endurance and decreased lipids in the blood. Cardarine binds to and activates the peroxisome proliferator activator receptor delta (PPAR-delta). A lot of PPAR-delta is in the muscles, and it activates many genes important for energy use.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Pointless giving Some advice they can just google or something my gains are true and my pics show my Progress its Common sense lol mk677 will keep gains and gw helps increased energy, fat burning, muscle building, and endurance and decreased lipids in the blood. Cardarine binds to and activates the peroxisome proliferator activator receptor delta (PPAR-delta). A lot of PPAR-delta is in the muscles, and it activates many genes important for energy use.
Wow no one can help him because he uses google to find what he wants to hear!

look here buddy since you fucking think you know it allllll

gw and mk won’t do a damn thing to keep gains it’ll just help u keep water

what an idiot. You definitely fall into the Facebook sarm comment section

dumbass

I’m trying to be nicer but these people are too much for me

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I completly agree with the mk677, it will help a little. I simply disagree with cardarine making a significant difference. That’s why this world is wonderful, because we are allowed to have different opinions.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

dumbass

I didn’t even bother going into a conversation with the guy. Let him be with his cardarine keeping gains.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Tough crowd in here...

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

dumbass

Holy cow

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

dumbass

You have no clue what your talking about

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
That was quite the tantrum

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MK is a great compound for maintenance. Don’t think so? Fine, don’t use it lol. Simple. But the proof is in the pudding. And the pudding is rich and thicccc

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
MK is a great compound for maintenance. Don’t think so? Fine, don’t use it lol. Simple. But the proof is in the pudding. And the pudding is rich and thicccc
nobody said mk wasnt they said gw wasnt...

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Mk677 is not that anabolic neither is growth hormone. It’s not going to help maintain muscle coming off of a harsh cycle of something like superdrol. Proper pct and diet will.

jeez some of you guys are starting to sound like these dudes who think 15 iu of growth will put on more muscle than 500 test

steroids are way more effective and lean muscle hypertrophy and preservation than growth hormone

when’s the last time someone put on 10lbs of lean tissue with mk677

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I forget this isn’t meso so everyone gets all shaky in their boots when someone gets a little rowdy

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards

dumbass

funny the ones that slate me ain’t got no pics to back them at lol show me a pic of your gains you must be like fucking he- man since You know more than fking google your are prize cnut and shouldn’t feel the need to bother commenting unless you can prove your claims where is YOUR PROOF that Gw does nothing! I’m sharing what I do if someone wants to do the same they can ive kept most my gains and ive transformed my self in the last year n 4months by 3 stone and Am over the moon with my results please share yours with pics and Share what you did if your way is better

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Mk677 is not that anabolic neither is growth hormone. It’s not going to help maintain muscle coming off of a harsh cycle of something like superdrol. Proper pct and diet will.

jeez some of you guys are starting to sound like these dudes who think 15 iu of growth will put on more muscle than 500 test

steroids are way more effective and lean muscle hypertrophy and preservation than growth hormone

I used mk677 post cycle from sdrol and kept most of mine

jeez you don’t fkin give up lol maybe your testosterone converts so much that you are now on your period or something?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

You didn't say a single thing that everyone don't already know, but that does not change the fact that mk still builds some muscle and definitely will help maintain muscle. Training hard and eating in a surplus helps build and maintain muscle, but it's not stronger then 500mg of test so maybe we should eat vegan and do Pilates instead

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
GW is a cardio booster is anything it isn’t anabolic at all whatsoever I don’t see it helping even a little on keeping gains or not
I could be wrong here but I thought the research showed increased muscle mass on sedentary mice? I haven't went back to look in a LONG time but I thought there was something about that in the studies. If I remember correctly it makes the muscle think it is being worked all the time which makes it create more mitochondria or something? Which results in more energy being burned but also more work able to be done by the muscle. That could effect muscle volume and muscle volume effects muscle size and LBM. Then again I may not be remembering correctly and talking out of my ass! :D Too lazy to go look it up again.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I could be wrong here but I thought the research showed increased muscle mass on sedentary mice? I haven't went back to look in a LONG time but I thought there was something about that in the studies. If I remember correctly it makes the muscle think it is being worked all the time which makes it create more mitochondria or something? Which results in more energy being burned but also more work able to be done by the muscle. That could effect muscle volume and muscle volume effects muscle size and LBM. Then again I may not be remembering correctly and talking out of my ass! :D Too lazy to go look it up again.
Mk677 will not build muscle whatsoever DIRECTLY. don’t get me wrong I’m using it right now and I love it it’s a great tool to add on top of tissue building agents but whoever thinks he’s going to build tissue on mk677 alone is missing the point. If you go look mk677 doesn’t raise igf1 or gh to supraphysiological levels by any means. Of course enhanced sleep and recovery time may help a cycle, that’s why I use it and recommend it. I just think people need to stop selling mk677 as a muscle building compound.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mk677 will not build muscle whatsoever DIRECTLY. don’t get me wrong I’m using it right now and I love it it’s a great tool to add on top of tissue building agents but whoever thinks he’s going to build tissue on mk677 alone is missing the point. If you go look mk677 doesn’t raise igf1 or gh to supraphysiological levels by any means. Of course enhanced sleep and recovery time may help a cycle, that’s why I use it and recommend it. I just think people need to stop selling mk677 as a muscle building compound.
Agreed, and that’s just perpetuated misinformation unfortunately. Mk677 promotes better muscle RETENTION through optimized endogenous IGF1 levels. You will look a little fuller, hold a little more water, and things just seem to recover a hair faster. But to the point expressed earlier in the thread, that makes it a fine candidate to aid in time off - every little bit can help.

GW I actually prefer on cycle when using harsher compounds to help combat lethargy during training and elevate HDL some. But higher HDL could just as easily be important to someone off cycle - it’s pretty versatile.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah I wouldn't expect a ton of gains or anything out of MK or GW. I was actually referring to studies on GW though not MK. I could swear that I read that sedentary mice gained LBM while losing fat. Not stating it would be that much or anything but I could swear I read that it did. As far as muscle sparing, I think it is going to benefit a lack of protein catabolism due to preferentially directing energy toward fat use during exercise. Another place where it could benefit is keeping lean on higher caloric levels and getting an extra rep here and there from increased work capacity.
Agreed, and that’s just perpetuated misinformation unfortunately. Mk677 promotes better muscle RETENTION through optimized endogenous IGF1 levels. You will look a little fuller, hold a little more water, and things just seem to recover a hair faster. But to the point expressed earlier in the thread, that makes it a fine candidate to aid in time off - every little bit can help.

GW I actually prefer on cycle when using harsher compounds to help combat lethargy during training and elevate HDL some. But higher HDL could just as easily be important to someone off cycle - it’s pretty versatile.
Agreed, the benefits I consider more from GW are the lipid stuff. I like the extra fat loss but the lipid effect is what I see as a shining star.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Except it does raise igf 1 to supraphysiological levels...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There have been countless ppl who have posted there bloodwork to prove it
Yeah my understanding of why insulin sensitivity goes down on it is due to the IGF1 levels being high and effecting insulin receptors. The i in IGF is for insulin-like I wasn't sure if they were supraphysiological but I did know it was a pretty decent increase.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah my understanding of why insulin sensitivity goes down on it is due to the IGF1 levels being high and effecting insulin receptors. The i in IGF is for insulin-like I wasn't sure if they were supraphysiological but I did know it was a pretty decent increase.
My understanding is anything above the normal range is supraphysiological and there have been bloods posted showing it in the upper 400s

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

100% agree exactly how I see both products.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There have been countless ppl who have posted there bloodwork to prove it
You like the product I get it and I respect it I love it too. What’s out there is proving that mk677 is not building muscle. We can talk about it as long as you want nobody is going to run mk677 solo and come out with more lean tissue a few weeks later.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You like the product I get it and I respect it I love it too. What’s out there is proving that mk677 is not building muscle. We can talk about it as long as you want nobody is going to run mk677 solo and come out with more lean tissue a few weeks later.
What is out there that proves mk does not build muscle? I've never seen a single thing that can prove mk does not build muscle, I wouldn't even say I love the stuff, it's ok, and has it's place. If you took someone who is completely natural and gave them 25mg mk per day, they absolutely would build more muscle then they would without it. I can completely agree to disagree and leave it there. But if you have something that proves mk does not build muscle I'd love to see it.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is out there that proves mk does not build muscle? I've never seen a single thing that can prove mk does not build muscle, I wouldn't even say I love the stuff, it's ok, and has it's place. If you took someone who is completely natural and gave them 25mg mk per day, they absolutely would build more muscle then they would without it. I can completely agree to disagree and leave it there. But if you have something that proves mk does not build muscle I'd love to see it.
You’re smart enough to know that real life use is enough of a proof most of the time. Mk677 is the most disliked products that sarms labs sell because everyone who buys it think they will Build size because that’s how these compagny sell it. As a lie. Go out and look at the freaking hundred of thousands of logs and threads of people talking about how they were disapointed about mk677 "because they didn’t gain muscle" mk677 is not meant to build muscle. Mk677 with test or with a good mass builder will enhance everything yes. Mk677 by itself is worth nothing for muscle mass. but yes we should agree to disagree

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You’re smart enough to know that real life use is enough of a proof most of the time. Mk677 is the most disliked products that sarms labs sell because everyone who buys it think they will Build size because that’s how these compagny sell it. As a lie. Go out and look at the freaking hundred of thousands of logs and threads of people talking about how they were disapointed about mk677 "because they didn’t gain muscle" mk677 is not meant to build muscle. Mk677 with test or with a good mass builder will enhance everything yes. Mk677 by itself is worth nothing for muscle mass. but yes we should agree to disagree
Real life use is pretty much the only thing I go by, and in real life I find mk helps a little to build muscle and does nothing for fat loss. I guess we're beating a dead horse

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not to change the subject guys, but I took SD one time when you could get it legally in the US. I remember starting out with 10 mgs for the first week, 20mgs the second and third week, then back to 10 mgs the last week. Any need to do this? I’m looking at acquiring some SD and want to run a 4 week cycle with it. I’m on TRT so a PCT isn’t required for me. Also thinking about adding a little bit of additional test on top of the SD? Any recommendations on where to start? Also, lethargy was a side that hit me pretty hard but I’ve heard if you take the SD before bed it won’t be as bad. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well this is a sd thread lol. No need to taper off, lathergy is user dependent so I can't comment, I don't see how before bed dosing will help tho

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not to change the subject guys, but I took SD one time when you could get it legally in the US. I remember starting out with 10 mgs for the first week, 20mgs the second and third week, then back to 10 mgs the last week. Any need to do this? I’m looking at acquiring some SD and want to run a 4 week cycle with it. I’m on TRT so a PCT isn’t required for me. Also thinking about adding a little bit of additional test on top of the SD? Any recommendations on where to start? Also, lethargy was a side that hit me pretty hard but I’ve heard if you take the SD before bed it won’t be as bad. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
What is your current trt dose? That dosing would be fine to do again or just 10mg a day with like 3-500 test would be a good cycle. I would start the test a week or two before the sd but I'm not on trt so it's different for you

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is your current trt dose? That dosing would be fine to do again or just 10mg a day with like 3-500 test would be a good cycle. I would start the test a week or two before the sd but I'm not on trt so it's different for you
I pin 100 mgs a week split into 2 doses.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Give us more info on your goals and current stats and I'm sure someone can point you in the right direction.
Almost 47, been on TRT for 7 years. Body fat is about 18%, 5ft 10in tall, weight is 215. Max bench is 365. Been back in the gym steady since May. My goal is to bulk up a little bit more and shed some fat this spring. I know SD is a dry compound, compound so I don’t have to worry much about the bloating as long as I eat right. I eat pretty clean 6 days a week and have a cheat day on Saturday. Let me know if anything else is needed.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Almost 47, been on TRT for 7 years. Body fat is about 18%, 5ft 10in tall, weight is 215. Max bench is 365. Been back in the gym steady since May. My goal is to bulk up a little bit more and shed some fat this spring. I know SD is a dry compound, compound so I don’t have to worry much about the bloating as long as I eat right. I eat pretty clean 6 days a week and have a cheat day on Saturday. Let me know if anything else is needed.
I will say most the guys I know tend to get more sides with orals the older they get as far as energy and blood pressure go. Keep that in mind

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
On sdrol you have to eat a lot to get the most out of it, ive ran sdrol a few times and for my first couple runs tried to eat low carbs but felt like death and hunger pains all the time where I HAD to eat but my last run I ate high carbs and felt much Better,I now eat 2 jacket potatoes every morning then 250g Pasta straight after my workout and gains are better more strength etc and way more energy too. Sdrol is great for the first couple weeks but after that you may get acid reflux so Buy something for it as it can hinder sleep keep burping up acids I used Rene chews and was great after

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Is it ok to do cardio on SD? I have stuff taurine for calf pumps and stuff...I need to run quite a bit for work..

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Planning 10mg pre bed...on test cyp 400/week