Unanswered 10mg vs 20mg superdrol should I do it?

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Twice a week.

View attachment 186516

Last week’s back pic showed some promise, starting to cap
Delts from the rear. We aren’t bulking at all, in fact we are just peeling the butter off before we bulk. But legs are improving and my back is starting to become more visible with the bf decrease. It’s noticeable improvements weekly.
Looking solid homie!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Must agree when it comes to var & proviron. 12.5-25mg proviron is much better than 50 for a cpl wks.
Dmz and phera also work in this scenario as well. Low dose phera is awesome!
How low is low? What kind of duration?

Looking to start Phera Monday and never ran it.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Must agree when it comes to var & proviron. 12.5-25mg proviron is much better than 50 for a cpl wks.
Dmz and phera also work in this scenario as well. Low dose phera is awesome!
Probably the only thing i can’t source sadly lol.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not as bad as USA for sure. I’ve never had anything seized. But yeah I could be interested. We got some pretty sick Cookies and cake
PM me sometime. My trainer is getting back to me about whatever else he needs me to run coming up but I’ve got a pretty gnarly stockpile already right now, spent 5 months of GI bill payments on most my gear for the year.
So anyways, regardless of what he wants, I know I’m picking up some more Proviron, Cardarine, and probably Aromasin if it’s cheap enough.
He’s got home brew Phera and really a lot of other niche products.
So long story short as usual, I’ll be putting in an order soon, so i could get you squared away with Phera or other goodies and stealth it to you if you got anything good for trade. I’ve traded and purchased/sold with Hyde and Ricky Blobby here a few times, both will vouch.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
For me superdrol makes me feel like ass regardless of when I ran it with a crappy stano test base back in the day, or 500mg test. It’s that same crappy feeling of being hungover. Literally resting my eyes between sets. Insane lethargy that effects my enjoyment of life.

Steady bloods on superdrol only lead to more sides.
PM me sometime. My trainer is getting back to me about whatever else he needs me to run coming up but I’ve got a pretty gnarly stockpile already right now, spent 5 months of GI bill payments on most my gear for the year.
So anyways, regardless of what he wants, I know I’m picking up some more Proviron, Cardarine, and probably Aromasin if it’s cheap enough.
He’s got home brew Phera and really a lot of other niche products.
So long story short as usual, I’ll be putting in an order soon, so i could get you squared away with Phera or other goodies and stealth it to you if you got anything good for trade. I’ve traded and purchased/sold with Hyde and Ricky Blobby here a few times, both will vouch.
Are you already paying a trainer? I’ve never had one and I’ve been thinking about too. Not to compete though. Just wanna see how much of a difference it would make. The cats I know are online so it wouldn’t be “live”. They just pick your drugs and put together a program that best suits you. It might have to wait till next summer. Kinda have my heart set on a long EQ cycle.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m curious if some of you guys had any experience with superdrol at 10mg? One of my sources is selling some ridiculously cheap superdrol because it just got expired soooo... 😈 I’ll stock up. I’ve used it twice at 20mg and liked it but I don’t want something as intense as 20mg and I don’t necessarily want to add 8-9 lbs of just intra muscular water and glycogen on top of the muscle. I’m also at the end of a 4 and a half month blast which included test,msten,npp 7 weeks and m1a low dose 4 weeks. It’s ideally not the best idea for me to run superdrol right now but last time i ran bloods works I was at the peak of my blast and my lipids were a little bit out of range, liver slightly out of range also but that’s expected on those orals. only thing that’s **** is my BP tbh. Since the bloods (2months ago) I’ve dropped npp,any orals, dropped my test to 400mg. I’m coming back to cruise dose around next week and was THINKING about finishing it all with a 3-4 weeks superdrol 10mg. I’ll stay on cruise until May next year. Just looking for some thoughts on the overall idea and also on the 10mg dose if anyone tried it.
Another vote for 10mg here. Maybe 15 the last week.

Maybe even 7.5/10/10/15. Whatever you can handle actually. Hard to advise, as we are all different. Me personally, I cant handle 20. I got great recomp results at 10 and even 7.5. Also did; 5/7.5/10. Was also great

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks. Great to know you guys had success on 10mg cause I didn’t plan on using 20mg ever again I don’t wanna feel like a dead corpse anymore. I just wanna finish my blast with a nice little recomp and add a few lbs nothing crazy

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For me superdrol makes me feel like ass regardless of when I ran it with a crappy stano test base back in the day, or 500mg test. It’s that same crappy feeling of being hungover. Literally resting my eyes between sets. Insane lethargy that effects my enjoyment of life.

Steady bloods on superdrol only lead to more sides.

Are you already paying a trainer? I’ve never had one and I’ve been thinking about too. Not to compete though. Just wanna see how much of a difference it would make. The cats I know are online so it wouldn’t be “live”. They just pick your drugs and put together a program that best suits you. It might have to wait till next summer. Kinda have my heart set on a long EQ cycle.
Ya a local NPC open competitor. He does decent and competed natural for quite a while, but he’s really good at training. I followed him from 2016 after he trained a friend of mine (bikini) so I started watching his videos, he has two degrees in kinesiology and really fucking smart with diet and training(honestly I’d rather have a trainer that spent more time competing naturally as long as they know their drugs-relies on diet and training and uses drugs to augment results) All the people he trains seem to place really freaking well every time. I don’t really have the physique or genetics for competition it but I’ve loved the sport forever but with how things are going so far, I’m certain Men’s Physique I could place top 3 and if we can bring up size on legs and arms, classic(maybe too ambitious) I’d rather be too big and do MP anyways and win it.
Anyways, it’s worth every penny. I do online with him-no need for in person training with you or I. He links videos for obscure exercises too.
I’m impressed overall that he’s peeled 16lbs off me in 5 weeks with no drugs and no cardio, and I’m full and strong too. I can’t imagine what we can do with aas on board. I just needed direction too, cutting halfway through a bulk, diet all over the place, sometimes you just need someone to tell you what to do. He’s competed dozens of time, and of course he has a coach and trainer telling him what to do and eat, so it makes sense.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m impressed overall that he’s peeled 16lbs off me in 5 weeks with no drugs and no cardio, and I’m full and strong too.
Interesting. How do you remain full while cutting without drugs? Your glycogen stores should be depleted... Especially on such an aggressive cut. Also congrats on cutting 8kg's in 5 weeks. Just trt right?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. How do you remain full while cutting without drugs? Your glycogen stores should be depleted... Especially on such an aggressive cut. Also congrats on cutting 8kg's in 5 weeks. Just trt right?
You can stay nice and full cutting on a set up like The Metabolic Diet, or Carb back loading, the metabolic flexibility of it keeps you burning fat in the AM and during light activity and burning glycogen during anaerobic activity. However also curious what methods he is using if not something like that

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Weeeelllllll, TRT plus 75mg Trest Ace /week and 50mg/day Proviron.
More my kind of cruise.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
More my kind of cruise.
I was so going to add trest to my cruises but ever since you told me long use of trest crushed your libido idk about that anymore lol my gf is kind of a freak she wants sex 2-3 times a night and nothing less and if my libido gets crushed it’s going to be a pain in the ass to do that.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can stay nice and full cutting on a set up like The Metabolic Diet, or Carb back loading, the metabolic flexibility of it keeps you burning fat in the AM and during light activity and burning glycogen during anaerobic activity. However also curious what methods he is using if not something like that
Yes. Zero carbs in the first half the day.
I’m barely on 360grams carbs split up into 3 meals plus 50g Karbolyn 15g BCAAs intra.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I work out in the evening so he tailored it that way.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All right boys it’s official. Bought 5x packs of 50 pills cause the price was ridiculous. Bought some cardarine just for fun, plenty of stuff for my shitty BP. Also bought Liv 52 supposedly it’s magical to avoid appetite suppression. Plan on running it 10mg and 20mg on some big workout days. Will be started in 5 days

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All right boys it’s official. Bought 5x packs of 50 pills cause the price was ridiculous. Bought some cardarine just for fun, plenty of stuff for my shitty BP. Also bought Liv 52 supposedly it’s magical to avoid appetite suppression. Plan on running it 10mg and 20mg on some big workout days. Will be started in 5 days
Staring fresh log or continuing here? If new one can ya link it?

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Ya a local NPC open competitor. He does decent and competed natural for quite a while, but he’s really good at training. I followed him from 2016 after he trained a friend of mine (bikini) so I started watching his videos, he has two degrees in kinesiology and really fucking smart with diet and training(honestly I’d rather have a trainer that spent more time competing naturally as long as they know their drugs-relies on diet and training and uses drugs to augment results) All the people he trains seem to place really freaking well every time. I don’t really have the physique or genetics for competition it but I’ve loved the sport forever but with how things are going so far, I’m certain Men’s Physique I could place top 3 and if we can bring up size on legs and arms, classic(maybe too ambitious) I’d rather be too big and do MP anyways and win it.
Anyways, it’s worth every penny. I do online with him-no need for in person training with you or I. He links videos for obscure exercises too.
I’m impressed overall that he’s peeled 16lbs off me in 5 weeks with no drugs and no cardio, and I’m full and strong too. I can’t imagine what we can do with aas on board. I just needed direction too, cutting halfway through a bulk, diet all over the place, sometimes you just need someone to tell you what to do. He’s competed dozens of time, and of course he has a coach and trainer telling him what to do and eat, so it makes sense.
He sounds legit! Your lucky to have someone you know and trust so close to you. Having diet and carb timing down is so key! I am sure your kill it man. I look forward to following the transformation. I’m thinking about logging my next blast. It always helps me push harder and I could always use the motivation.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
More my kind of cruise.
TRT mhm XD

But even trt alone helps a lot when seriously cutting. Have you seen TT numbers of natty's in the time of pre comp? They basically get hypogonadal!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Need to look this up. Tnx.

I never complicate with cutting. Weight drops of nicely for me. Been skinny all my life.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ll follow to see results......I’ve got enough sdrol for 6 weeks at 20 from a good ugl that’s no longer around but was known for over dosing orals.

Everyone says you can’t handle it that long at that dose but that just makes it a challenge in my mind 😂

Seriously though the dose is gonna be whatever is optimal for you. Personally I seem really side tolerant (on everything I’ve run to date) so genuinely I’ll be surprised if 20mg is destroying me but I’d happily drop the dose to 10 and save enough to run it again. Nothings ever made it hard for me to eat either so keen to see if it affects that (I’m running it this xmas specifically due to the higher carb intake I’ll have)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ll follow to see results......I’ve got enough sdrol for 6 weeks at 20 from a good ugl that’s no longer around but was known for over dosing orals.

Everyone says you can’t handle it that long at that dose but that just makes it a challenge in my mind 😂

Seriously though the dose is gonna be whatever is optimal for you. Personally I seem really side tolerant (on everything I’ve run to date) so genuinely I’ll be surprised if 20mg is destroying me but I’d happily drop the dose to 10 and save enough to run it again. Nothings ever made it hard for me to eat either so keen to see if it affects that (I’m running it this xmas specifically due to the higher carb intake I’ll have)
It's the only thing that I've ever run that made it difficult for me to eat. I just bought and prepared foods that I REALLY liked, and drank a lot of shakes.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He sounds legit! Your lucky to have someone you know and trust so close to you. Having diet and carb timing down is so key! I am sure your kill it man. I look forward to following the transformation. I’m thinking about logging my next blast. It always helps me push harder and I could always use the motivation.
Ya it’s worth every penny. I’ve spent way more on drugs while not tracking cals and training like an ass with no real direction. I wish I had just paid a trainer the whole time and skipped the cycle.
Kind of like when you get a tattoo at a cheap place you end up needing to pay an expensive place to fix the lousy work and it ends up costing more even though you thought you were saving money. Better results with no drugs is encouraging af. I can’t wait to see what we can do once we add in a blast.

Log it man, we will follow, it works for support and accountability.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's the only thing that I've ever run that made it difficult for me to eat. I just bought and prepared foods that I REALLY liked, and drank a lot of shakes.
Same exact thing. It’s brutal at times.
That’s why 10 is so much easier I can eat a lot more, a lot easier

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Is 10-20mg of SD for 4-6 weeks (depending on sides) worth while as opposed to 10weeks of var at 100mg

What would have better results and retainable results post cycle?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is 10-20mg of SD for 4-6 weeks (depending on sides) worth while as opposed to 10weeks of var at 100mg

What would have better results and retainable results post cycle?
Var at 100mg? That's way to much. If you've ran var at 100mg, imo you had under dosed gear. I tap out at 75mg with var, to many pumps, can't really train. 50 is nice.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
I’ve never ran var before. The tabs are 50mg so it was going to be impossible to dose them well due to the half life being 8/9 hours. So I was going to go for 2 tabs a day spread morning and late evening.

I ran tbol at 100mg and didn’t find the sides bad. Could they have been under dosed or is that compound easier to run at higher doses.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve never ran var before. The tabs are 50mg so it was going to be impossible to dose them well due to the half life being 8/9 hours. So I was going to go for 2 tabs a day spread morning and late evening.

I ran tbol at 100mg and didn’t find the sides bad. Could they have been under dosed or is that compound easier to run at higher doses.
Can't say, as I haven't yet tried it. I'm sure somebody else will chime in. But tbol at 100 also seems a lot to me.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldnt get too concerned about spreading/splitting your dose. If you can, cool, if you cant, meh.

Sdrol or var? If I *had* to choose...sdrol for a recomp, var for a cut. Plus, Id prefer to stack var with something else, sdrol hits enough by itself.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Legit tbol at 100mg Ed would be a really expensive cycle lol, I found 50 gave great progress and was totally side free.

But as above no need to split dose if they are in 50’s and not easy to split

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Legit tbol at 100mg Ed would be a really expensive cycle lol, I found 50 gave great progress and was totally side free.

But as above no need to split dose if they are in 50’s and not easy to split
Yeah it cost a bit as I think I went through 5 tubs I think it was. but I had the cash and went for it. However my new supplier is doing 50x50mg var for less than the 50x20mg for tbol from my previous source, mental o_Oo_O

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Mathb33
Bro what brand of Msten/DMZ did you run? I’m trying to just run it at 10mg and DAY ONE! I can’t eat, I’m dizzy - however anxious as well. I’ve never had this happen with any oral.
Mine is Agressive Labz and I don’t think I can run this stuff any more.

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@Mathb33
Bro what brand of Msten/DMZ did you run? I’m trying to just run it at 10mg and DAY ONE! I can’t eat, I’m dizzy - however anxious as well. I’ve never had this happen with any oral.
I just got done running Aggressive Labz DMZ by itself. I have a cycle log up here. It was powerful stuff. I can’t imagine it stacked with something else. Good luck brother!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Mathb33
Medfit RX! I’ll be honest i ran msten last time i felt like you.. day 5.. dead. Ran m1a like 3 months later and was COMPLETLY FINE. might be msten we can’t tolerate lol. Last time i used AL i wasn’t impressed and had the worst sides ever. I remember old witch used them and had to stop their DMZ day 15 of something. I good buddy of mine couldn’t complete his cycle of dmz either on like day 20, gave him my DMZ from another source and he finished his cycle with it. I know AL is legit I’m not doubting it, just wouldn’t my choice personally.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Medfit RX! I’ll be honest i ran msten last time i felt like you.. day 5.. dead. Ran m1a like 3 months later and was COMPLETLY FINE. might be msten we can’t tolerate lol. Last time i used AL i wasn’t impressed and had the worst sides ever. I remember old witch used them and had to stop their DMZ day 15 of something. I good buddy of mine couldn’t complete his cycle of dmz either on like day 20, gave him my DMZ from another source and he finished his cycle with it. I know AL is legit I’m not doubting it, just wouldn’t my choice personally.
I kinda had a feeling with their advertising saying how potent and extreme etc etc. I feel like dog **** DAY freaking one! I’m gonna unload the remaining 45 pills to someone and just run some Var with my NPP. I feel awful and I’ve ran SD 7 times. What is it with Msten lately???

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lmfao I don’t know seriously but I’ll pass next time tbh

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I kinda had a feeling with their advertising saying how potent and extreme etc etc. I feel like dog **** DAY freaking one! I’m gonna unload the remaining 45 pills to someone and just run some Var with my NPP. I feel awful and I’ve ran SD 7 times. What is it with Msten lately???
Cheap raws! The designer game hasn’t been the same since Cel and Lgi stopped left the market. They were the standard!!