Unanswered 10mg vs 20mg superdrol should I do it?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m curious if some of you guys had any experience with superdrol at 10mg? One of my sources is selling some ridiculously cheap superdrol because it just got expired soooo... 😈 I’ll stock up. I’ve used it twice at 20mg and liked it but I don’t want something as intense as 20mg and I don’t necessarily want to add 8-9 lbs of just intra muscular water and glycogen on top of the muscle. I’m also at the end of a 4 and a half month blast which included test,msten,npp 7 weeks and m1a low dose 4 weeks. It’s ideally not the best idea for me to run superdrol right now but last time i ran bloods works I was at the peak of my blast and my lipids were a little bit out of range, liver slightly out of range also but that’s expected on those orals. only thing that’s **** is my BP tbh. Since the bloods (2months ago) I’ve dropped npp,any orals, dropped my test to 400mg. I’m coming back to cruise dose around next week and was THINKING about finishing it all with a 3-4 weeks superdrol 10mg. I’ll stay on cruise until May next year. Just looking for some thoughts on the overall idea and also on the 10mg dose if anyone tried it.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
8-9lbs of water and glycogen? I thought it was a dry compound.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s a dry compound. It’ll dry you out of the water you’re holding but if you gain 15 lbs on a superdrol cycle and 0 was fat I’d expect half of it to be glycogen and not actual muscle though. There’s only so much muscle someone can gain in a month. Even on superdrol. Gained 8-10 lbs of ACTUAL muscle in a month would be incredibly good.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I tend to suggest that Superdrol and trestolone are my specialties. I’m sure there’s guys that have ran a lot more drugs than I. But I have ran SD about 7 times, and I’ve ran Trest so many times that I simply say 6 months on average per year for 3.5 years.
I’ve tried Superdrol every way you can, and if you are like I am and feel pretty awful on it, the very best way to run it is 10mg per day for 5 weeks. You will get on a par with 20 and feel amazing. The difference in appetite will mean that you’ll keep more muscle too. It is so carb hungry that one might think they are gaining when they can barely eat 2k cals a day. If you can eat, you’ll get more out of it. I don’t even try to run 20 anymore. Only on important training days maybe but 90% of the run, I stick to 10mg.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have only done 1 “mini cycle” of SD, it was only 2 weeks, started at 10mg for the first 1,5 weeks and the finished the last couple of days with 20mg. I liked the way it made me feel and I started to look tighter overnight! I was planning on running it 4-5 weeks but then calves&lower back pump was too much for me, I have conditioning test coming up with some intense running so that’s why I cut it short, but I can’t wait until I have time to run it longer.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I tend to suggest that Superdrol and trestolone are my specialties. I’m sure there’s guys that have ran a lot more drugs than I. But I have ran SD about 7 times, and I’ve ran Trest so many times that I simply say 6 months on average per year for 3.5 years.
I’ve tried Superdrol every way you can, and if you are like I am and feel pretty awful on it, the very best way to run it is 10mg per day for 5 weeks. You will get on a par with 20 and feel amazing. The difference in appetite will mean that you’ll keep more muscle too. It is so carb hungry that one might think they are gaining when they can barely eat 2k cals a day. If you can eat, you’ll get more out of it. I don’t even try to run 20 anymore. Only on important training days maybe but 90% of the run, I stick to 10mg.
After a couple years of experience with orals I starting to rather go low and longer than big and short. I used to go mental on doses but nowdays I feel like **** and I can’t eat so I’m glad you’re saying it could be a decent way to run superdrol. I also want to limit toxicity obviously because of where I am atm. Thanks for the input

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
My intention is to run var for 10weeks with SD weeks 1-2 and 8-10 at 20mg.

Would it maybe be best running it straight for 6weeks at 10mg???

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My intention is to run var for 10weeks with SD weeks 1-2 and 8-10 at 20mg.

Would it maybe be best running it straight for 6weeks at 10mg???
I see what you’re trying to do here and it does make sense in theory but I feel like you’re trying to cheat your way out of an injectable cycle. You will be extremely shut down from such a cycle and you will feel like complete ass. Your pct will be tough and I dont see you holding off gains that you made, or very little. The way matt speaks about longer and **** is because we are both on TRT. And we even never come lower than 200-250mg a weak which prevent us from losing much gains. You on the other side it’s gonna be a pretty ugly IMO. I’d stick to 10mg 5-6 weeks if I was you. No point in adding var on top of superdrol it’ll do nothing. I get that you wanna run var longer to hold onto your superdrol muscles but it just won’t work that way.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I see what you’re trying to do here and it does make sense in theory but I feel like you’re trying to cheat your way out of an injectable cycle. You will be extremely shut down from such a cycle and you will feel like complete ass. Your pct will be tough and I dont see you holding off gains that you made, or very little. The way matt speaks about longer and **** is because we are both on TRT. And we even never come lower than 200-250mg a weak which prevent us from losing much gains. You on the other side it’s gonna be a pretty ugly IMO. I’d stick to 10mg 5-6 weeks if I was you. No point in adding var on top of superdrol it’ll do nothing. I get that you wanna run var longer to hold onto your superdrol muscles but it just won’t work that way.
Matt, did you start this thread??

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've run Superdrol several times. It was the single most anabolic substance I've used so far. I went 20mg. But I've thought about running it 15mg, or possibly 10mg.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
I've run Superdrol several times. It was the single most anabolic substance I've used so far. I went 20mg. But I've thought about running it 15mg, or possibly 10mg.
Did you run it as a single compound or were you pinning too??

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Did you run it as a single compound or were you pinning too??

Nice one man thanks for the advise. I’m still all new to this so love getting as much info as possible.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for 10mg here!!!! I either run staggered 10/20 with 20 on training days if trying to push it but otherwise 10mg is a nice productive and relatively comfortable run... well for SD anyway. I have even gotten a little off of pulsing 10mg on just workout days over top of my TRT when I just had some to get rid of. You really don't need much at all.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another vote for 10mg here!!!! I either run staggered 10/20 with 20 on training days if trying to push it but otherwise 10mg is a nice productive and relatively comfortable run... well for SD anyway. I have even gotten a little off of pulsing 10mg on just workout days over top of my TRT when I just had some to get rid of. You really don't need much at all.
Thanks for the input. How do you plan your diet when you run SD? I’ve always bulked on it but I’m concidering going at maintenance or in a slight calorie surplus im like 12-13% rn and I’d love to drop like 1% while adding a few lbs

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the input. How do you plan your diet when you run SD? I’ve always bulked on it but I’m concidering going at maintenance or in a slight calorie surplus im like 12-13% rn and I’d love to drop like 1% while adding a few lbs
I know some guys cut on it butt i dunno how given how carb hungry its supposed to be.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know some guys cut on it butt i dunno how given how carb hungry its supposed to be.
yeah carb cravings hit me hard I really didn’t wanna cut on it. Possibly a little recomp i gained quite some mass during my blast and went from 10% to 13%. I was curious if SD cause take care of a few lbs on a little caloric surplus?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In all honestly you can handle a lot of carbs on it, but if you have a pretty flexible metabolism you can get away with only carbs around training. If you tend to have carbs everyday throughout the day now then your body is likely not as flexible about burning fat for energy and isn't too good on creating ketones for when blood sugar is lower.

The highest I ran SD was the original Super-DMZ it had 10mg od DMZ and 10mg SD I ran 2 caps a day so effectively it comes out to 30mg SD after the DMZ gets broken down. While running that I was in Keto all week and then had a major refeed over the weekends. I felt like death by week 3 and quit 3.5 weeks in but the results were killer. Anyway point being that I was fine the entire week during keto on it. No blood sugar issues at all other than you know my liver crying...

So really as far as that goes it really depends on how flexible your diet is regarding switching fuel sources depending on availability, or activity.

That being said if you normally have carbs all day then I would just keep doing that because trying to adjust them down can easily lead to lethargy, or going hypo and I wouldn't want to try to make that adjustment while on it. If you eat at maintenance, or a slight surplus you are very likely to recomp nicely.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
well sort of. But in French it’s "Mathieu" or "mathiew" if you want. So I’d be math like Mathieu not like mathematics
Ah I see. A Frenchie and a Mick.
Or Frirish If you mashed us together.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
See?!? ^^ exactly.
20 straight through and you’ll be baby sipping protein shakes and saying “**** it” by week 3.
Especially at our age.
10/20 on important training days all the way

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im beginning to prefer sdrol over tren. Tren is just a muthafuker.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
See?!? ^^ exactly.
20 straight through and you’ll be baby sipping protein shakes and saying “**** it” by week 3.
Especially at our age.
10/20 on important training days all the way
The most haunting part of that reply was ‘especially at our age’. 40 isn’t old is it 😞😞😞😞 (don’t worry, I know it is)

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I don't know why guys say its dry when I take it and gain 20lbs in 4 weeks... Lol its dry as far as no gyno but the 20lb gain is pretty wet... When most of those gains start at the end of week 2!

I kno sdrol is HARSH af on the hairline. But as far as strength and size, nothing compares! I think 20mgs is good but it was probably answered already. I didn't read all the posts. I would always run it at 30 a day lol

Last edited:
Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Bruh I’m turning 30 next month and I’m already too old to go crazy on orals 😭
Right? All those effin PH cycles made me an old man lol. Im your age and cannot handle sides from most compounds now. I think I took "go hard or go home" a bit too literally lolol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bitch I’m no French I’m Canadian
Canadian aren’t a people!
Arms looking thick btw, you should stop saying I’m bigger, I got on the scale this am and my trainer has pulled 16 lbs total off of me in the last 6 weeks.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same thing isn’t it 🤣

Same as people think us Scottish are the same as the English🤣🤣
While they absolutely ARE different, if you actually get your DNA analyzed, they CAN’T differentiate anyone in the UK from each other. So while I know I’m 78% Irish, when I check my dna report, it just says Western European/UK.
It makes me so

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Canadian aren’t a people!
Arms looking thick btw, you should stop saying I’m bigger, I got on the scale this am and my trainer has pulled 16 lbs total off of me in the last 6 weeks.
Thanks appreciate the comment! I’m just 210 at 5’10 13% nothing really big about that. My goal is 210-215 10% year round. I might be asking for too much but we’ll see. Hope you’re taking progress pics btw

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks appreciate the comment! I’m just 210 at 5’10 13% nothing really big about that. My goal is 210-215 10% year round. I might be asking for too much but we’ll see. Hope you’re taking progress pics btw
Twice a week.

IMG_0343.JPG

Last week’s back pic showed some promise, starting to cap
Delts from the rear. We aren’t bulking at all, in fact we are just peeling the butter off before we bulk. But legs are improving and my back is starting to become more visible with the bf decrease. It’s noticeable improvements weekly.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dude you’re wide as **** wtf and might be just the pic but it looks like we have the same waist but you’re like 30 lbs heavier lmao! Dude you’ll look freaky as hell at 9-10%

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude you’re wide as **** wtf and might be just the pic but it looks like we have the same waist but you’re like 30 lbs heavier lmao! Dude you’ll look freaky as hell at 9-10%
Thanks bro. I’m super critical of pics of me. But I liked where things are headed with this one. There’s a lot of work to be done with my lanky ass legs and arms. But this dude is really good and it seems like everyone he trains wins their respective show. Granted, it’s like Mesa, Arizona NPC Men’s Physique but there’s actually a lot of guys competing at these shows. If I can really stay disciplined during this bulk phase, we are going to shoot for classic physique.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thx buddy! Got some drol oil otw and was gonna start at 4-6mg a day and go from there. Thx for your input.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Honestly most orals:
Lower dosage 5-6 weeks > high dosage barely making it to 4 weeks.
Must agree when it comes to var & proviron. 12.5-25mg proviron is much better than 50 for a cpl wks.
Dmz and phera also work in this scenario as well. Low dose phera is awesome!