1-TESTOSTERONE - 5 LOGGERS. 10 BOTTLES. WHO IS READY FOR GAINS?

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here are the two options for dosing the 3 tablets per day for 6 weeks:
- Optimally would be 1 pill every 8 hours. But if that is to difficult, on non workout days 2 am, 1 pm and workout days 2 pre workout, 1 twelve hours later (or before depending on when you work out)
Thanks for that layout

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
Man how you gonna pick people to log this that came in last minute over people that applied from the start.

Thats harsh..

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man how you gonna pick people to log this that came in last minute over people that applied from the start.

Thats harsh..
its not possible for us to choose loggers who have extremely low post counts. This cycle costs $120, and to not have any assurance that the log will actually be completed just can't be an option for us.

We urge everyone to apply, but will ultimately choose loggers who offer us the best possibility for a solid/completed log, be it positive or negative.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't like it one bit, but it took me a LOT of begging to even get these available to be given away for logs, should a logger drop out on us, the CEO would chew my ass out something fierce.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Vaughn knows I will deliver a good log or my reputation on 2 sites would be ruined. Plus I have done many logs and reviews and most are unsponsored.
Plus been pming him about this for a while

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
its not possible for us to choose loggers who have extremely low post counts. This cycle costs $120, and to not have any assurance that the log will actually be completed just can't be an option for us.

We urge everyone to apply, but will ultimately choose loggers who offer us the best possibility for a solid/completed log, be it positive or negative.
No worries, I'm going to buy two bottles and log it myself for all to see.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't like it one bit, but it took me a LOT of begging to even get these available to be given away for logs, should a logger drop out on us, the CEO would chew my ass out something fierce.
Like your CEO as nothing better to do than give you **** for a 120$ lost :laugh like fighting the FDA ;)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No worries, I'm going to buy two bottles and log it myself for all to see.
I am genuinely excited to see your results running 330mg/day of this stuff with the delivery system.

shoot me a PM when you buy the 2, and I'll send you an extra little goody bag to make your cycle that much better, on the house :)

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thats harsh..
Not about who applies first bro, you should realize this

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
Not about who applies first bro, you should realize this
I do realize this. But what exactly IS it about then?

Thats the question I have. I sincerely hope its not just about finding the best yes men to log a product. I wanna have faith in the process

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thats the question I have. I sincerely hope its not just about finding the best yes men to log a product. I wanna have faith in the process
see bold above

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
see bold above
no i get that completely. Im just saying the newer guys like myself without 5000 posts and a bunch of logs under their belt shouldnt be overlooked just because of that fact. We arent necessarily less qualified or less reliable. everyone has to start somewhere.

This isnt sour grapes from me either, i understand not everyone can get picked for every log and thats fine.

I just dont wanna see the same 5 people get picked for every log and the little guy gets shut out from great opportunities.

Consider me a man of the people lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no i get that completely. Im just saying the newer guys like myself without 5000 posts and a bunch of logs under their belt shouldnt be overlooked just because of that fact. We arent necessarily less qualified or less reliable. everyone has to start somewhere.

This isnt sour grapes from me either, i understand not everyone can get picked for every log and thats fine.

I just dont wanna see the same 5 people get picked for every log and the little guy gets shut out from great opportunities.

Consider me a man of the people lol
I'm with you 100% brother.

For our less expensive products, like Mesomorph, we basically have zero post count minimum limit. This way newer posters get a shot to show they can run a complete log, get their post count up, and add it to their "log resume" lol.

Keep an eye out...more promos are on the way!

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
I'm with you 100% brother.

For our less expensive products, like Mesomorph, we basically have zero post count minimum limit. This way newer posters get a shot to show they can run a complete log, get their post count up, and add it to their "log resume" lol.

Keep an eye out...more promos are on the way!
Amen to that! Ill def be keeping my eye out for future opportunities

Excited to see these log results as well

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

Hmm... Didn't I choose you yesterday to log one of our products?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It'll be my first log so i'm gonna give it everything i got

Awesome man,get excited. Your first log makes or breaks you for all future promos.. :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
UPDATE:
"all winners have been submitted. all of our prohormones loggers need to be signed off by the CEO, Jared Wheat, so they will not ship until he provides his explicit consent, which may take a few days. Keep checking back in to confirm when they are shipped!"

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:
"all winners have been submitted. all of our prohormones loggers need to be signed off by the CEO, Jared Wheat, so they will not ship until he provides his explicit consent, which may take a few days. Keep checking back in to confirm when they are shipped!"
Thanks for the update

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
you're in. send mark your shipping address.

You and an old friend of mine who used to be a regular poster on here have been selected to round out our 5 total loggers.
Can't wait to start this - Thanks for the opportunity!! Keep an eye out for the log

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to start this - Thanks for the opportunity!! Keep an eye out for the log
glad to have you with us buddy!

For those who don't know, swollen87 got the nod here because he and I happen to be old buddies IRL. We went to the same high school, wrestled on the same team, and enjoyed the same teenage year shenanigans(oh the stories I could tell)! We haven't spoken in years, but after posting on my facebook that I was looking for AM loggers, he hit me up and BOOM...here he is!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to no what vaughn was like in high school.. Please describe in as much detail as possible :D

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats to the winners. Can't wait to follow along and see how well this product works!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Still waiting on the boss to sign off. I will post an update as soon as I get word. Thanks for your patience guys.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just requested a shipping update from HQ

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ceo signed off and these were either shipped yesterday or hit the mail today!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Cool im excited to follow these logs. Question.would 1 testosterone be something that would work as a test base for lethargy on a stack?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool im excited to follow these logs. Question.would 1 testosterone be something that would work as a test base for lethargy on a stack?
Nope, that would be reserved for our Androdiol or epiandro products.

1-Testosterone =/= testosterone like effects. It is far more anabolic, but doesnt bring with it more energy/libido

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok cool thank you. Im thinking about what my next stack is gonna be already even though its a ways down the road lol

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established

Ceo signed off and these were either shipped yesterday or hit the mail today!
Wahoo McDaniels!!!! I'm excited to hear this!!!!!! Can't wait to start my log.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome can't wait to start
I'm running epi andro with it for lethargy and told Mark already

Wake up flex

I'm ready for the gain train

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome can't wait to start
I'm running epi andro with it for lethargy and told Mark already
no worries there. wont contribute to any size gains, so we'll still get a great look at what one can expect to gain while using this compound solo!

what dose epi will you be running?

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no worries there. wont contribute to any size gains, so we'll still get a great look at what one can expect to gain while using this compound solo!

what dose epi will you be running?

As per label
Will look at label tonight

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 bottle/day?

sounds good mang.

edit: damn! now I saw the text at the bottom of your post LOL