1-T Tren LV w/4-AD Log

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll start the 3/3 protocol next Monday. I'd rather be safe than sorry. As a side note, what in your opinion would be an example of a good strength cycle? I mean, I've had some strength gain, but I'm sure most of it is "muscle memory," since I'm coming off a layoff.
1-T Tren is actually a very potent combination of two prohormones that a lot of guys love for strength. Other than that you could use a methyl like Microdrol. Fast explosive gains are usually more likely with methyl's (except for maybe tren).

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
1-T Tren is actually a very potent combination of two prohormones that a lot of guys love for strength. Other than that you could use a methyl like Microdrol. Fast explosive gains are usually more likely with methyl's (except for maybe tren).
Microdrol, huh? I'll have to look that up. The bad thing is, I have a "candy stash" of methyls. so I probably could use any one of those (The One, Methadrol, etc.). I have yet to use those, but I wanted a break from the harsh methyls (my liver will thank me for it later).

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Microdrol, huh? I'll have to look that up. The bad thing is, I have a "candy stash" of methyls. so I probably could use any one of those (The One, Methadrol, etc.). I have yet to use those, but I wanted a break from the harsh methyls (my liver will thank me for it later).
If you do use a methyl compound with the 1tt, they suggest going with a low dose...like if it were sd...do 10/10/10...preferably in the first 3 wks...

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Wow...it's hard shoveling calories into my mouth all the time...but I gotta keep it up!! Sometimes I don't even WANT to eat. But in order to get to Heaven, ya gotta DIE FIRST...

Libido is still OK, no problems there, but I will be starting the SA 3 on/3 off protocol next Monday, just to be sure. I'm able to keep a lid on my temper, barely...some bummy-looking dude (why do they always have A STORY?) stepped in my path when I was on my way to the store, showing a dollar bill and babbling some BS about needing another one to get on the bus...and I mean he was RIGHT IN MY PATH, TOO...so what did I do? Yep, you guessed it...I shoved his ass right out of my way. Why, in any big city (or anywhere else for that matter), would you just get in someone's way that you don't know? Crack must make you really BRAVE...or STUPID. Or both. Still getting the occasional comment about my Birds...from afar or from people walking really fast (hahaha). I just ignore them unless they're close...then I just invite them to take my gear off of me. Of course, I haven't had any adventurous/stupid person willing to try. They'll be eating hospital food for quite a few weeks if they dare.
Today's supps/meals:

4:45 am: 30g shake with Xtend, glutamine, Incarnate, Animal Nitro
5:30 am: 2 caps No-Doz, 1 ml 4-AD, 2ml Tren LV
During Workout: Powerade with Glutamine, 20 g protein, Xtend
Post-Workout: Powerade with 60 g Whey Protein, Xtend, Glutamine, Incarnate, Vitamin C, D, E
8:30 am: 5 eggs w/ricotta cheese and red bell peppers, oatmeal with raisins and walnuts, glass of 2% milk, water, 1 ml 4-AD, 2ml Tren LV

11am: cottage cheese with pineapple, 30g whey protein, water, Animal Pak
1pm: Turkey and cheese sandwich on wheat bread, 1 pkg beef nuggets, green beans, salad with red wine and vinegar dressing, water, iced tea

2pm: 40 g casein protein shake in 2% milk, whole-wheat crackers, milk, water, Animal Pak

3pm: 1 serving Cycle Assist

4pm: 1pkg Beef Jerky, mixed nuts, whey protein shake in 2% milk, water

6pm: 10 oz. London Broil, 8 oz. Green Beans, sweet potato, salad with red wine and vinegar dressing, iced tea, water

7pm: 1 ml 4-AD, 2ml Tren LV

8:30 pm: 1 serving Cycle Assist

9:30 pm: 2 bananas, 40 g casein protein in 2% milk

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
^^^Lol

It is kind of hard to get on a bus when a crack head is standing the way talking about George Washington and waving a $1 bill. You did the proper thing and "relocated" him to an out of the way location to continue his babbling.

I'm not sure if I would add anything more to your cycle anabolic-wise, but you could. You could add a methyl like superdrol (microdrol/same thing-label says something like 2,17a-dimethyl-etc) and get some extra strength for sure, but your temper is probably going to cross over into out-of-control (maybe not, but could be a risk, esp. given the nuts that seem to come your way on a daily basis, lol). You could add the One for some extra strength and hardness but you'll prolly get extra aggression too. I forgot if methadrol is a combo PH (like tren + superdrol). I would check the label and not add any more tren into the cycle. If you run sdrol, def. keep it at 10mg for 3 weeks or so, and I would run it during the last 3 weeks of your cycle b/c the shutdown is so severe from it. A CEL rep has said that you want to go straight into PCT when you stop sdrol/mdrol if you are running a bridge for instance (but still seems applicable here, though I could be wrong).

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
^^^Lol

It is kind of hard to get on a bus when a crack head is standing the way talking about George Washington and waving a $1 bill. You did the proper thing and "relocated" him to an out of the way location to continue his babbling.

I'm not sure if I would add anything more to your cycle anabolic-wise, but you could. You could add a methyl like superdrol (microdrol/same thing-label says something like 2,17a-dimethyl-etc) and get some extra strength for sure, but your temper is probably going to cross over into out-of-control (maybe not, but could be a risk, esp. given the nuts that seem to come your way on a daily basis, lol). You could add the One for some extra strength and hardness but you'll prolly get extra aggression too. I forgot if methadrol is a combo PH (like tren + superdrol). I would check the label and not add any more tren into the cycle. If you run sdrol, def. keep it at 10mg for 3 weeks or so, and I would run it during the last 3 weeks of your cycle b/c the shutdown is so severe from it. A CEL rep has said that you want to go straight into PCT when you stop sdrol/mdrol if you are running a bridge for instance (but still seems applicable here, though I could be wrong).
Hmm... :thinking: Superdrol for me, in the past, wasn't much more than side effects in a bottle. Microdrol probably wouldn't be much better. I would consider The One, but I'm worried about libido/shutdown and I'd like some others to chime in before proceeding. I may be best off just saving it for a future stack but who knows...anyone, anyone? (in annoying nasal voice of teacher in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off").

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... :thinking: Superdrol for me, in the past, wasn't much more than side effects in a bottle. Microdrol probably wouldn't be much better. I would consider The One, but I'm worried about libido/shutdown and I'd like some others to chime in before proceeding. I may be best off just saving it for a future stack but who knows...anyone, anyone? (in annoying nasal voice of teacher in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off").
If you want sheer strength, pick up a bottle of CEL Alpha One before it is out of stock. It's an M1A clone which is a prohormone to something very similar to M1T which is probably the most potent steroid I've ever used for strength and mass. Of course, if you put Alpha One with your current stack, you are going to be one aggressive mofo (from the combo) and the shutdown will be very severe (again from the combo). Otherwise Alpha One is great for strength and size, probably better than superdrol and with less sides though some will argue about that.

I think a good approach would be to stick with your current cycle-you should be happy with the gains IMO.

Does The One really shut down your libido? I thought it might help sustain it for some reason:thinking:. Makes me rethink my future cycle plans (I have some clone bottles-CEL's D-Plex).

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Wow, lethargy is really beginning to kick my ass. I end up wanting to sleep all afternoon. Then, if I do sneak a nap, I have trouble sleeping at night. Sheesh.

I tried the HIIT training style today, and, WOW...I'm impressed. It may be my imagination, but my pump seemed to last longer than usual. I went all out on the one working set for each of the four exercise ( I did chest), and let me tell you, when you do this, you will need to conjure up every bit of physical, emotional and even spiritual strength that you can. It was one hell of an experience. I'll stick with this for awhile and see where it leads me.

I bumped the 4-AD dosage up to 1.5 ml and also started SA. I will be doing the SA on a 3-on, 3-off protocol. Weight this morning after my workout was 338.75 lbs. So I'm up another pound or so. As Arsenio Hall would say, :hmmm:

I haven't had to curse anybody out today...seems all of the Dallas Cowbitch fans have disappeared, seeing as how they got manhandled by the Vikings yesterday. :bryce: Brad Childress will never admit this publicly, but that last touchdown was for Andy Reid and the Eagles. The Cowboys' mistake was not preparing differently. They figured since Childress was an Andy Reid disciple, the same game plan would work. The difference is, while we have a Jared Allen-type pass rusher in Trent Cole, we DON'T have big, fat DTs who clog up the middle like Pat Williams and Kevin Williams. The Vikes also run the ball. Makes a big difference in the playoffs. Hey, how about those JETS?! Damn! The Vikes will give the Saints one hell of a game next week. The Jets have shot their load, but could make things interesting if Darrelle Revis can pick off Peyton Manning next week. We'll see.

Oh, yeah, one last thing: What's with this mouth-watering when I take the 4-AD? I feel like PAVLOV'S DOG. :thinking:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Trained back today. Still adjusting to the HIT routine, but it seems to work. I'm taxed afterwards, but not overly so. We'll see how it impacts growth, but so far I'm very impressed. Added in SA again today and will do so tomorrow, staying with the 3-on, 3-off protocol for the rest of the cycle. The SA must work because I woke up with a bit of wood, and that hadn't happened for the last few days. Still having lethargy issues, but like I said before, ya gotta die before you can go to Heaven. Haven't felt much like eating today, but I force-fed myself...still came up a bit short. That's all right, I'll just do better tomorrow. The Tren LV has me pissed off all the time, to the point where people passing me by are sometimes giving me strange looks until I glare back at them. Then they look away. The look on their faces is like, "Damn, what the f*ck is wrong with THAT guy?" Works well inside the gym, though. All I need to do is think of someone who pissed me off (which isn't hard), and I am very motivated.

Rite Aid has cans of tuna for 99 cents this week, which is a hell of a deal. So I promptly went in, bought 20 cans, and got a raincheck for 20 more. Quick, easy protein. Gotta keep it anabolic.

I'm liking the cycle so far...nothing explosive as far as gains are concerned, more like easy and steady wins the race. As a final note, do these compounds make you sweat more? I sweat a lot naturally, but lately in the gym (and after showering), I still am soaked. Wow...training legs tomorrow.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In general you will be a bit more thermogenic while on cycle. It's a common side even with OTC tren compounds.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering about the lethargy as I get ready for my tren lv/4AD cycle. It seems to be pretty common on the PP forum as far as feedback received so far. I know I was lethargic as hell on 1-T Tren but I thought it was the 1-Test that was the culprit. Maybe it was the combo. I overslept for work so many times it was ridiculous. I thought my alarm clock was broken (it is d@mn loud too), but it turns out that I could sleep through 15 minutes of it blaring without blinking an eye! I hope the LV is more manageable. There should be a PS/DH to stack with it to address the lethargy, but I don't think anyone has found one yet. I am throwing in D-Plex (clone of The One) with my tren lv/4ad (starting in 1.5 wks); hopefully, it will help with the lethargy without adding to the aggression which I suspect will already be thru the roof. The D-plex bottle does say not to take within 4 hours of bed time, so here's hoping.

Nice playoff analysis (I would expect nothing less). Loved seeing the Cowboys get man-handled and discarded.

Aside from the lethargy and watering mouth (lol), sounds like the cycle is going ok so far. Did you expect to have gained more weight and/or strength by this point? Just curious...it is hard to guess what kind of gains to expect for someone as large as you (for me anyway).

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
a bit off topic but EX you used to play for the eagles? someone might have asked you already in the thread but im at work and couldnt read every post with out being interupted.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
a bit off topic but EX you used to play for the eagles? someone might have asked you already in the thread but im at work and couldnt read every post with out being interupted.
Without getting too much into it, I had a minute on the practice squad quite a few years ago before tearing up my knee.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering about the lethargy as I get ready for my tren lv/4AD cycle. It seems to be pretty common on the PP forum as far as feedback received so far. I know I was lethargic as hell on 1-T Tren but I thought it was the 1-Test that was the culprit. Maybe it was the combo. I overslept for work so many times it was ridiculous. I thought my alarm clock was broken (it is d@mn loud too), but it turns out that I could sleep through 15 minutes of it blaring without blinking an eye! I hope the LV is more manageable. There should be a PS/DH to stack with it to address the lethargy, but I don't think anyone has found one yet. I am throwing in D-Plex (clone of The One) with my tren lv/4ad (starting in 1.5 wks); hopefully, it will help with the lethargy without adding to the aggression which I suspect will already be thru the roof. The D-plex bottle does say not to take within 4 hours of bed time, so here's hoping.

Nice playoff analysis (I would expect nothing less). Loved seeing the Cowboys get man-handled and discarded.

Aside from the lethargy and watering mouth (lol), sounds like the cycle is going ok so far. Did you expect to have gained more weight and/or strength by this point? Just curious...it is hard to guess what kind of gains to expect for someone as large as you (for me anyway).
I can't honestly say I expected more gains, however I am pleased with what I've gained so far. I tend to look at it this way: Unless I'm using real gear (which I never have, which is not to say that I wouldn't if I had the chance), I'm not really going to see explosive gains at my size. There are a few things I can add, from my experience reading in these forums-- for example, I'll be starting peptides soon, and with my next stack I cooked up with Psychabinol from my "candy stash" (wait 'til you see THIS ONE!), I'll be using the peptides and possibly insulin, which I dabbled with not too long ago. Insulin is probably the most anabolic thing you can take, but you have to be extremely careful if you don't want to add a lot of bodyfat. Oh, yeah, you could also DIE if you f*ck up.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I can't honestly say I expected more gains, however I am pleased with what I've gained so far. I tend to look at it this way: Unless I'm using real gear (which I never have, which is not to say that I wouldn't if I had the chance), I'm not really going to see explosive gains at my size. There are a few things I can add, from my experience reading in these forums-- for example, I'll be starting peptides soon, and with my next stack I cooked up with Psychabinol from my "candy stash" (wait 'til you see THIS ONE!), I'll be using the peptides and possibly insulin, which I dabbled with not too long ago. Insulin is probably the most anabolic thing you can take, but you have to be extremely careful if you don't want to add a lot of bodyfat. Oh, yeah, you could also DIE if you f*ck up.
Your insulin comments are dead on. And personally I would be inclined to dig a little more for real AAS instead of going the peptide route, but that is just me. In any event, good luck.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Your insulin comments are dead on. And personally I would be inclined to dig a little more for real AAS instead of going the peptide route, but that is just me. In any event, good luck.
Actually, I'd rather have the peptides AND the AAS, since the peptides are used to build future muscle cells and the AAS swell them, but until/if I come upon such good luck, I'll just have to make do with the DS/PHs, peptides, and insulin. I'll still get very good growth...and learn some things along the way. And that's the purpose for this forum...and I'm very grateful for the knowledge I've attained and the friends I've made. Okay, enough of the mushy sh*t. :damnit1: Time to get ready for the gym in the morning, since I didn't go today. I'll be hitting legs.:439:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Did my legs today. Still fine-tuning the HIT thing, but, as Ricky said, after the workout I feel taxed, but not drained. There is a difference. I must be getting bigger, because people keep accidentally bumping into me. Most are polite and excuse themselves, but you've always got one azzhole that thinks it's your fault and wants to have a "stare-down." No problem here! I even had one fool say to me, "The bigger they are, the harder they fall." So I promptly replied, "Yeah...and the harder we hit, too...you tryin' to find out?" Of course not; I didn't think so.

Changing up the meals a bit to avoid boredom. I've had some interesting combinations, but hey, whatever works. I'm changing the last dose of Tren LV and 4-AD to just before bed. Let's see what happens. Like I've said before, me likey so far. Looking forward to even greater gains for the last three weeks. It'll be interesting to see how my arms respond to HIT training tomorrow. Stay tuned.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Interesting thread. For someone your size, it is awesome to see you gain even moe size on this!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

Sucks!

That's the only word I can use to accurately describe everything about today. For starters, I didn't work out yesterday because I wanted to give my shoulder, which I tweaked Saturday getting a little greedy on one-arm tricep extensions, another day to rest. Some exercises went up a few pounds, but not my bench. It's still pretty good for a guy with one-and-a-half shoulders, LOL.

My second issue really started yesterday: My Post Office has to have the most ghetto, inefficient and apathetic workers on record. I rent a PO Box, and I have everything I have sent to me sent with Delivery Confirmation because they are quick to tell me that my shipment hasn't arrived, until I pull out the sheet of paper where I've written down the tracking number, letting them know that it is indeed there. Long story short, I received a package on Saturday, and the system didn't update until after they closed (at noon on Saturdays), so I went yesterday to pick it up. For some reason, no one can find it, and I gave them plenty of hell about it. After all, it IS your job to give me MY mail, right? ESPECIALLY when I'm paying twice a year to renew my box. Anyway, the manager is giving me plenty of attitude, so much that I was close to breaking the protective glass and wringing her f*cking neck. And as of today, they STILL haven't found it. I've reported it to Consumer
Affairs, and this chick is almost as ghetto as everyone else. So I'm going to the main Post Office tomorrow and make an appointment to see the Postmaster. This is unacceptable. The bad thing is that I was so distracted that it affected my workout. For some reason, I couldn't transfer that anger, which is unusual for me. I can usually pinpoint something someone said or did to me (even from when I was younger), get mad as hell, and use it to fuel my workout. Not today. Add to this that I had the sh*ts, and well, it was a crappy day (no pun intended).

The scale at the gym says I weigh 340.75 pounds. To me, I don't look much different, but several people (and the GF) say they've noticed more definition and thickness. When I asked were they being smart and nicely saying I looked FATTER, they laughed and said no, you can tell something anabolic is going on. They said I just looked more imposing. What the HELL does that mean? Libido has been helped by the 3-on, 3-off Sustain Alpha protocol, lethargy still there but slightly better. Like I've said before, this is not a stack where I'm going to get explosive gains, but slower and steady ones, which I'll still take. Sometimes the quick gains don't last on DS/PH stacks. Still shoveling in the calories, a lot of them liquid, but I don't eat like that every day....it's damn hard! Will hit my back tomorrow.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Sucks!

That's the only word I can use to accurately describe everything about today. For starters, I didn't work out yesterday because I wanted to give my shoulder, which I tweaked Saturday getting a little greedy on one-arm tricep extensions, another day to rest. Some exercises went up a few pounds, but not my bench. It's still pretty good for a guy with one-and-a-half shoulders, LOL.

My second issue really started yesterday: My Post Office has to have the most ghetto, inefficient and apathetic workers on record. I rent a PO Box, and I have everything I have sent to me sent with Delivery Confirmation because they are quick to tell me that my shipment hasn't arrived, until I pull out the sheet of paper where I've written down the tracking number, letting them know that it is indeed there. Long story short, I received a package on Saturday, and the system didn't update until after they closed (at noon on Saturdays), so I went yesterday to pick it up. For some reason, no one can find it, and I gave them plenty of hell about it. After all, it IS your job to give me MY mail, right? ESPECIALLY when I'm paying twice a year to renew my box. Anyway, the manager is giving me plenty of attitude, so much that I was close to breaking the protective glass and wringing her f*cking neck. And as of today, they STILL haven't found it. I've reported it to Consumer
Affairs, and this chick is almost as ghetto as everyone else. So I'm going to the main Post Office tomorrow and make an appointment to see the Postmaster. This is unacceptable. The bad thing is that I was so distracted that it affected my workout. For some reason, I couldn't transfer that anger, which is unusual for me. I can usually pinpoint something someone said or did to me (even from when I was younger), get mad as hell, and use it to fuel my workout. Not today. Add to this that I had the sh*ts, and well, it was a crappy day (no pun intended).

The scale at the gym says I weigh 340.75 pounds. To me, I don't look much different, but several people (and the GF) say they've noticed more definition and thickness. When I asked were they being smart and nicely saying I looked FATTER, they laughed and said no, you can tell something anabolic is going on. They said I just looked more imposing. What the HELL does that mean? Libido has been helped by the 3-on, 3-off Sustain Alpha protocol, lethargy still there but slightly better. Like I've said before, this is not a stack where I'm going to get explosive gains, but slower and steady ones, which I'll still take. Sometimes the quick gains don't last on DS/PH stacks. Still shoveling in the calories, a lot of them liquid, but I don't eat like that every day....it's damn hard! Will hit my back tomorrow.
D@mn! Your PO sounds funked up, but PO's in general are willing to hire just about any moron (and they have a high turnover rate). Definitely talk to the postmaster and tell him/her everything and esp. all the attitude you got from the supervisor over their foul up. Let me know via PM if you still have problems cuz a very close relative of mine (two actually) work for less ghetto PO's but many of the procedures and recourses are the same. I will give one of my relatives a ring and ask who to complain to and how to do it to get the best results if needed:). Maybe your post office is due for a postal inspector audit, lol! Even the postmaster hates them.

As far as your progress from the tren, the comments others are using are probably pretty accurate IME. I don't know if you know your baseline BF%, but tren has a noticeable thermogenic/leaning effect as well as a muscle fullness/thickening effect visually, so it is possible that you are getting some recomp-type effects. With a solid PCT, I kept most all of my gains from 1-T Tren. Some intracellular water retention will go away post-cycle (not much, but some), but if you keep calories high, most of the rest seems to stay.

Sorry to hear about your shoulder.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
what's up with the cycle, any updates...is it over?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Will update later today...still fighting with my ghetto-ass Post Office.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 29

Sorry for the late reply, folks...but I'm actually surprised anyone was paying attention. As I said previously, I had a CRAPPY week going back and forth in the USPS mousetrap. I still haven't gotten any answers, but I'm gonna keep fighting! I'm going to extend the cycle by one week since I only worked out twice last week.

I didn't get an actual GYM workout today, but I got a full-body one as I helped a friend move, and, of course, as the "Big Guy," I was moving all the heavy sh*t by myself. Dressers, refrigerators, etc. No help whatsoever! Ain't that a BITCH? Oh, well, I was smart enough to take my supps and let me tell you, squats and deadlifts REALLY work the entire body...I mean, isn't that what lifting objects to help others move entails? I hurt all over...but I'll be in the gym tomorrow to hit chest. Some of my friends have claimed to see significant progress because they said when I was lifting the heavy stuff, I was poppin' out all over! I don't know about THAT, but I was hella pumped, especially my arms! Didn't get a chance to eat a whole bunch today, but I'll fix that as well tomorrow.

Note to dumbhick: Thanks for all of your help, but I don't think it's gonna be found. :damnit1: No one seems to be interested, no matter how much I complain. But I won't give up just yet.

And thanks to everyone who has followed along so far. A warning to those considering this stack: With the 1-Tren LV and the 4-AD converting to test, your temper will be THROUGH THE ROOF! Not a good thing if you're ALREADY quick-tempered like me! Few days go by when I don't feel like crushing some idiot's larynx. But, as they say...occupational hazard!!!

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for write up so far and good luck with those goons-give 'em hell until they can't get the taste out of their mouths.

The aggression is definitely a biatch with tren in my experience. I am scared to run it again for fear of blowing up at the office or something (but I probably will). Occupational hazard as you said.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 30

Did chest today...I don't get it. My flat bench is stuck due to my shoulder, but I came close to setting a PR on incline! All other lifts are up too! I don't know if it's the supps, the changing of my routine to HIIT, muscle memory, or all three! I'm leaning towards all three. But I'm DEFINITELY a believer! Weight stayed steady at 340.25 pounds today, but I wasn't surprised because I haven't really been eating lately. Plus, I seem to be holding some water. Also, I seem to have gained a little bit of lower belly fat. That's OK, now maybe I'll learn how to properly cut. As long as I can still see my heat-seeking moisture missile, I'm cool. This stack seems to be a cross between a bulk and a recomp, but I'm not complaining. I'm definitely NOT displeased with the results. Sustain Alpha (3-on, 3-off) is keeping libido steady. Nice! No testicle shrinkage either.

The funny thing is: I don't gain appreciable mass or weight unless I have a "cheat day" once a week where I just eat any and everything I want. Does anyone else have this dilemma? Is this normal? But the thermogenic effects from this stack are starting to become evident. I'm seeing some definition that I haven't seen in a long time. Wow. I would definitely recommend this stack to others, and I can't wait to finish the last three weeks before PCT. Speaking of PCT, I was thinking of adding AN's HGHup and USP Labs' Prime. Any thoughts?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
bump

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I don't have the thread handy, but I've seen both HGHup and Prime suggested as good tren PCT ingredients over at Primordial's forums.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 36

Weight: 341.5 lbs

Set a PR today on incline chest...this HIIT training thing in combo with the stack has produced some really good results. As I said before, no explosive results, but slow and steady gains which will probably be easier to keep in PCT. On that note, I've noticed something about the 4-AD: It must really convert to Test because I've gotten random wood many times throughout the stack, especially shortly after taking it and/or waking, and this rarely happens when I'm not on it. It also tells me that I very possibly have low testosterone and should be able to find a sympathetic Doctor who will prescribe Test for me. Hmm...

Still using SA on a 3-on, 3-off protocol. No libido issues, no testicle shrinkage. Temper is still in pissed-off mode but few people are testing me these days. Starting to see a bit more definition and still sweating buckets in the gym. The only downside is that the lethargy is still kicking my ass. I swear I could fall asleep outside if I had a comforter and a pillow. Working hard to keep the cals up, I'm tweaking it a bit by increasing the protein and lessening the carbs. Let's see what happens. Two more weeks after this one on cycle, time to try and kick it up a notch.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Adding more simple carbs at strategic times may help with the lethargy. I had bloodwork done on a cycle of tren last year and it seems to cause a hypoglycemic effect. My blood glucose was like 69-70 and the range was 70-110 I think. It's back to 90 or so as of my last drawing. I haven't tried this theory; just an idea, and I am guessing that anything might be worth a shot given the severe lethargy. Maybe caffeine and simple carbs 3 times a day?

You could always grab a bottle of that Slim Extreme crap that they discontinued since it contained an amphetamine analogue. I've read about ppl staying up for days on that stuff. Note-I am really joking in that I don't think the Slim Extreme is safe (still legal though and can be found), and you probably want to avoid high-powered stimulants while on a cycle due to blood pressure, etc (tren is usually terrible on blood pressure too). It would probably work, but so would crack rocks...

That's good to hear about the 4AD. My libido is usually gone by week 4 of even moderate doses of Tren.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Adding more simple carbs at strategic times may help with the lethargy. I had bloodwork done on a cycle of tren last year and it seems to cause a hypoglycemic effect. My blood glucose was like 69-70 and the range was 70-110 I think. It's back to 90 or so as of my last drawing. I haven't tried this theory; just an idea, and I am guessing that anything might be worth a shot given the severe lethargy. Maybe caffeine and simple carbs 3 times a day?

You could always grab a bottle of that Slim Extreme crap that they discontinued since it contained an amphetamine analogue. I've read about ppl staying up for days on that stuff. Note-I am really joking in that I don't think the Slim Extreme is safe (still legal though and can be found), and you probably want to avoid high-powered stimulants while on a cycle due to blood pressure, etc (tren is usually terrible on blood pressure too). It would probably work, but so would crack rocks...

That's good to hear about the 4AD. My libido is usually gone by week 4 of even moderate doses of Tren.
LOL...crack rocks, huh? I'm DEFINITELY not going that route. You lose all of your gains when you smoke crack! Bwahahahaha....reminds me of Joe Clark (portrayed by Morgan Freeman) in "Lean On Me": "You smoke crack, don't ya, boy? Huh, Sams? Don't ya? Look at me, boy! Don't you smoke crack?!! Ya know what crack does to ya? It kills your brain cells, Son, it kills your brain cells! Now, killing your brain cells is the same thing as killing yourself! So I say, if you want to kill yourself, don't f*ck around with it, do it expeditiously! Now go ahead and jump!" Classic!

Oh, a bit off topic but true--DEFINTION OF DEDICATED: Being the only dumbass in the gym Friday night up until right before closing because everyone else is home preparing for a big-ass snowstorm and then almost having to walk home when done because it's snowing heavily and public transportation is spotty, at best! Ha! I love it!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
p1nchharmonic Anabolics 113
Zvch Anabolics 2
Zvch Anabolics 83
Supplements 5
Cycle Logs 2