1 SERM I'm using running out; discontinue other also?

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
Hey guys quick question. I've been running both Nolva and Clomid for my PCT SERM. The Nolva is going to run out about 4 days shy of four weeks. Should I also discontinue clomid at the same time, or continue to run it for the last four days?

Also started running Aromasin at 25mg a day last week, for what it is worth

thanks

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
You didnt need both anyway, by then you should be fine. I'd just run my whole 30 day plan though personally.

That's also a lot of aromasin
0/0/12.5/12.5/6.25/6.25 is typical

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
You didnt need both anyway, by then you should be fine. I'd just run my whole 30 day plan though personally.

That's also a lot of aromasin
0/0/12.5/12.5/6.25/6.25 is typical
ah ok, I had read 25mg ED. I'll scale it back. I decided to use two SERMS from different sources just to play it safe. I guess I'll keep the clomid for the last couple days. Just hate the side effects. I've got the emotions in control, but my back looks like a pepperoni pizza lol

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
ah ok, I had read 25mg ED. I'll scale it back. I decided to use two SERMS from different sources just to play it safe. I guess I'll keep the clomid for the last couple days. Just hate the side effects. I've got the emotions in control, but my back looks like a pepperoni pizza lol
I remember your old thread about 2 serms.
You'll be fine if you stop early. 4 days isn't gunna break your pct especially when you used 2 serms.
So it's up to you, I just like to stick to my plan when possible.

Acne comes with the territory sometimes when playing with your hormones. I get acne when my estrogen gets high, or at least I think so lol

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
You shouldn't need two serms. What was your cycle?
6 weeks of Finiflex 1-andro starting 1 week before adding
6 weeks of Havoc. Both a 4 caps a day.

I know the 2 weren't necessary, but being my first cycle I wanted to have more peace of mind.

L

luckwithit

Awards
Glad you don't "have to" run two different ones. It'll save me a bit of moula