1-Carboxy-2-Amino-3-Probenzol (3,4-didol)

norway

Awards
I found this text at unique nutrition:

-What works best with it?-

EGCG (from Green Tea extract) acts as a natural decarboxylase inhibitor which helps prevent excessive levels of Dopamine from building up in the body rather than the brain.

Quercetin acts as a natural catechol-O-methyl transferase (COMT) inhibitor that improves L-DOPA's conversion into Dopamine in the brain and helps prevent Dopamine breakdown.

I found this text at unique nutrition:

-What works best with it?-

EGCG (from Green Tea extract) acts as a natural decarboxylase inhibitor which helps prevent excessive levels of Dopamine from building up in the body rather than the brain.

Quercetin acts as a natural catechol-O-methyl transferase (COMT) inhibitor that improves L-DOPA's conversion into Dopamine in the brain and helps prevent Dopamine breakdown.
You need a **** load of EGCG.

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
Doesn't L-Tyrosine function similarly to L-Dopa? It is the direct precursor, after all.

I always viewed Dopamine as an "activity" neurotransmitter, while serotonin would be the contrasting rest & relaxation neurotransmitter. I'm not sure if it's such a great idea to take L-Dopa before bed, but I might give it a shot.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I found the sweet spot for me dosing. I tried REM3 beta, and didn't notice anything. I had been taking 2 full 00 caps before bed more for GH release, not seeing much help with sleep. I started doing 3 caps and wow! I sleep so hard. It lingers a little in the morning, but passes. This product is working better than any sleep aid I've tried.