1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol- on cycle?

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Can you run 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol while on cycle? I have never used it but ordered some and plan on using it through my PCT and during my Next cycle if its possible.

I'm not sure... So when your on cycle you begin shut down because your body knows there is an excess of androgens circulating through the body. Products like this stimulate natural production through signaling pathways... Is it possible to full the body to continue to signal with supplements even though we have exogenous androgens circulating??

Also if you ran this before how much did you take?

Thanks or the input.

Below is a product description:

Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) [hereafter "Bulk 1-carboxy"] is a powerful and highly effective growth-hormone and testosterone agonist. Benefitting from USPowders' unique herbal extraction technology and unmatched value-for-money, Bulk 1-carboxy was specifically designed to deliver the following benefits, amongst others:

Dramatic boost in endogenous natural growth-hormone production
Pronounced stimulation of natural testosterone production
Potent prolactin inhibition
Significant and unmistakeable mind-muscle connection (via elevated neuronal dopamine response)
Dramatic improvement in deep recuperative sleep architecture and post-exercise recovery
Markedly enhanced libido and sexual function
Powerful lipolytic action and muscle preservation.
Improvement in various metabolic markers
To understand how Bulk 1-carboxy elicits these results, it is useful to review the synthesis of dopamine and natural growth hormone.

A specific extract of Dolichos Pruriens L., Bulk 1-carboxy (itself closely related to L-DOPA) stimulates an increased production of endogenous dopamine, leading to downstream increases in the production of endogenous natural growth hormone via the dopaminergic-pituitary-GH axis.

As is well known, in healthy individuals, natural growth hormone (GH) secretion, as is also the case in general for hypothalamic and pituitary hormones, is tightly regulated by feedback and feed-forward loops. In particular, the hypothalamic agent growth-hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) stimulates the pituitary release of growth hormone. The pituitary release of GH is partly (negatively) regulated by another hypothalamic agent, somatostatin, also known as growth hormone-inhibiting hormone (GHIH). Supplementation with Bulk 1-carboxy leads to an increased synthesis of dopamine, and the hypothalamic action of dopamine leads to an inhibition of somatostatin, allowing GHRH to induce increased pituitary growth hormone secretion. So, Bulk 1-carboxy supports growth hormone secretion via enhanced L-DOPA synthesis and hypothalamic somatostatin inhibition. As somatostatin blunts growth hormone secretion via GHRH antagonism, the dopamine inhibition of somatostatin enhances the action of the dipeptide, growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH). This leads to an elevated release of natural growth hormone. Furthermore, dopamine acts as a prolactin inhibitor (prolactin is a pituitary hormone secreted by the acidophilic pituitary lactotropes). As it turns out, prolactin not only demonstrates a positive correlation with somatostatin, but also enjoys a negative correlation with testosterone (via inhibition of gonadotropins). As a consequence, Bulk 1-carboxy stimulates increased secretion of testosterone and growth hormone by suppressing the expression of somatostatin and prolactin.

Furthermore, increased production of dopamine directly stimulates increased secretion of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) [also known as luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH)], responsible for the production of testosterone, leading to the secretion of luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), both gonadotropins secreted by the pituitary gland. In particular, LH and FSH, in turn, stimulate the Leydig cells (via LH) and the Sertolli cells (via FSH) of the male gonads (testicles) to amplify the production of androgens, including testosterone (a process also called steroidogenesis) and semen (a process also called spermatogenesis) respectively. FSH acts, not only by sensitizing the testes to the effects of LH (via the response of LH to luteinizing-hormone releasing hormone (LHRH)), but also by increasing the number of testicular LH receptors, ultimately leading to a greater endogenous production of testosterone.

As has already been established, Bulk 1-carboxy elicits elevated growth-hormone production via a dopaminergic pathway. Without Bulk 1-carboxy, dopamine is derived from the synthesis of tyrosine, so dopamine is a tyrosine-derived neurotransmitter. Recall that tyrosine not used up for energy production or incorporated into proteins, is converted into catecholamine neurotransmitters (dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine). Catecholamine synthesis occurs in neurons and the adrenal medullary cells. When tyrosine is transported into these neurons and cells, it is converted into DOPA (3,4-dihydrophenylalanine) via the enzymatic action of tyrosine hydroxylase and the co-factor tetrahydrobiopterin. An enzyme, DOPA decarboxylase then converts DOPA to dopamine within the substantia nigra and some other parts of the brain. Within the adrenal medulla, however, dopamine is converted to norepinephrine via the action of the enzyme, dopamine ?-hydroxylase. Finally, another enzyme, phenylethanolamine N-methyltransferase, converts norepinephrine to epinephrine.

Why is this tyrosine angle relevant? Simple! DOPA is a substrate for not just dopamine, but also for norepinephrine and epinephrine. In other words, not all L-DOPA (or even tyrosine) we consume ends up as dopamine in the substantia nigra. So, to ensure a sufficient amount of dopamine is ultimately available for stimulation of GH production, a compound such as Bulk 1-carboxy assumes critical importance. To put this into perspective, only a small fraction of the L-DOPA taken orally ever reaches the brain, as blood enzymes such as amino acid decarboxylases (AADCs) metabolize most of the levodopa before it reaches the brain, unless it is taken with appropriate dopamine agonists, enzyme inhibitors or transport vehicles that inhibit L-DOPA decarboxylation in the bloodstream or in tissues outside the brain, ensuring an increase in the amount of L-DOPA that finally reaches the brain for enzymatic conversion to dopamine. To ensure a greater amount of the consumed L-DOPA survives decarboxylation, the concomitant use of dopamine agonists, dopa decarboxylase inhibitors, catechol-o-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitors, acetylcholine inhibitors, or neuroprotective agents, may be relevant. As it turns out, however, Bulk 1-carboxy is a bioavailable compound that is not only closely related to L-DOPA, but is also able to inhibit L-DOPA degradation in extra-cerebral cells, promote its passage through the blood brain barrier, and stimulate the pronounced synthesis of dopamine in the brain, leading to elevated secretions of endogenous growth hormone.

So, overall, Bulk 1-carboxy, a bioavailable natural L-DOPA, acting via the potent growth-hormone agonist, dopamine, delivers pronounced GH-stimulating effects leading to inhibition of prolactin secretion from pituitary lactotropes and the associated improvement in libido and sexual response; an enhanced mind-muscle connection via an elevated neuronal dopamine response; the stimulation of natural testosterone production; promotion of deep recuperative sleep and shortened post-exercise recovery patterns; improvement in lipolytic and antic-catabolic processes; the onset of superior repair of cellular damage; as well as improvements in skin aesthetics.

lronFist

Banned
Awards
1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) is a hucksters way to write L-Dopa.

They are the exact same compound.

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
So could i just take the suggested dose 800mg along with Prolactrone by Black Lion Research?

I feel like it would be an awesome combo!

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) is a hucksters way to write L-Dopa.

They are the exact same compound.
Seriously? Jesus christ, I hate when supplement companies try to make something seem fancy and advanced by putting the scientific name.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously? Jesus christ, I hate when supplement companies try to make something seem fancy and advanced by putting the scientific name.
What's he have to do with this?

lronFist

Banned
Awards
It doesn't even use standardized IUPAC nomenclature. It is purposely bastardized to prevent people from figuring it out.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't even use standardized IUPAC nomenclature. It is purposely bastardized to prevent people from figuring it out.

right, lol i would never buy a product from a company that purposely does that at least put the real name of it too.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you run 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol while on cycle? I have never used it but ordered some and plan on using it through my PCT and during my Next cycle if its possible.

I'm not sure... So when your on cycle you begin shut down because your body knows there is an excess of androgens circulating through the body. Products like this stimulate natural production through signaling pathways... Is it possible to full the body to continue to signal with supplements even though we have exogenous androgens circulating??

Also if you ran this before how much did you take?

Thanks or the input.
Hey Tuffguy. You can certainly use 1-carboxy while also using a PH/DS. I don't think you'd get a whole lot out of it in terms of testosterone production simply because any increase will likely be overshadowed by the external androgen, but the other potential benefits such as increased sleep quality and recovery should still hold true. I think it'd make a great addition to PCT whether or not you actually use it during the cycle.

You may want to read through this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usplabs/194095-uspowders-product-write-2.html
It's short but there's a bit of dialogue regarding serving size options. The standard usage direction is 1/3 tsp. (800 mg) before bed.