1 Androsterone UTT equivalence question??

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
To anyone who can answer this.

I want to run a 1 andro standalone cycle. I was going to use oral capsules at 600-800mg ED.

I found that the bioavailability of 1 andro orally is 8%. So that would mean I am actually absorbing 48-64mg.

With that said, The dose of 1 andro UTT is 20mg/1ml. What is the bioavailability? For 100% b.a. that would mean 2.5-3ml ED Correct??

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Conversions are something that vary from person to person. But in general you have the proper range.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Conversions are something that vary from person to person. But in general you have the proper range.
So o found 120ml bottles for cheap and I'm gonna buy 2. I was thinking of this cycle. Should I up the dose?

Week 1: 3ml ED
Weeks 2-6: 4ml ED

4 week pct with AI post cycle suppot
DAA, and Inhibit E. Cycle support throughout.

Royd, do you have lab analysis confirming the bioavailability?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So o found 120ml bottles for cheap and I'm gonna buy 2. I was thinking of this cycle. Should I up the dose?

Week 1: 3ml ED
Weeks 2-6: 4ml ED

4 week pct with AI post cycle suppot
DAA, and Inhibit E. Cycle support throughout.

Royd, do you have lab analysis confirming the bioavailability?
How much do you weigh? Conversions are not an easily measurable process bc of the intracrinology involved. But ill give you a more complete response this evening when I can type faster than on this phone...

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
How much do you weigh? Conversions are not an easily measurable process bc of the intracrinology involved. But ill give you a more complete response this evening when I can type faster than on this phone...
Awesome I appreciate that. I'm dowwn to 180 right now but bulking as we speak. I really like the idea of sublingual from an absorbtivity standpoint. Maybe I had the conversion wrong, the ams site says 15% bio-a orally so I may need to recalculate

if you don't mind, could you explain those calculations? My life is an endless search for knowledge lol

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
And Royd, This is the article I got the 8% from.

1-Androsterone

By Jason Rowland

Chemical Name(s):

1-androsten-3b-ol-17-one
1-Dehydroepiandrosterone
Chemical Formula: C19H28O2
Molecular Weight: NA
CAS: NA
Q Qatio: NA
Anabolic #: NA
Androgenic #: NA
Oral Bioavailability: Estimated at 8%
AR Binding Affinity: NA
SHBG Binding Affinity: NA
Half Life: NA
Legal Status (US): Not listed as a controlled substance
Average Dose:
200-300mg/day Transdermally
400-600mg/day standalone (oral)
200-400mg/day when stacking (oral)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
We use to say the pills were around 15%. But really all of that is based on what was observed in a petri dish (in regards to conversions). Hardly real world application. The conversions are complicated and likely vary quite a bit between individuals.

I posted this in another thread on the same topic. Hope it helps explain further but ask if it doesnt and I'll try to help.

There is currently no literature that directly pertains to 1-Androsterone's conversion to 1-Adiol or 1-Adione. The best I could tell you is based off the older 1/4-AD studies and a study on the conversion of Androstenediol to testosterone.

In 2002 the Androstenediol study they were specifically looking at a sublingual Androstenediol hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin complex and it's impact on the homornal response in young males (Iowa State students). Note, this is the same complex used in 1-Andro RD for improved delivery.

In an older study they found that oral intake (100-200mg/day) of adiol and adione did not change serum testosterone concentrations in men. Thus the oral delivery route sucked for bioavailability.

Back to the study... They gave the subjects sublingual tablets that contained about 20mg's of adiol. There was also a placebo group. They measured serum Adione, total test, free test, estradiol, but no cortisol unfortunately. Here were the charted results:

As you can see nearly all hormones measured in this study increased. Keep in mind some of these conversions are constantly moving and converting back and forth. So this was really just a 'snapshot' of what was occurring in the human body at the graphed time frames.

PA wrote a really good article about conversions that I posted here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/133635-pa-conversions.html

If I had to guess it converts to a reasonable amount of 1-test (as well as other hormones). I say this simply because we have sold this compound for some time and anecdotally the results have been positive. Even if it does convert to some estradiol it is not necessarily bad on cycle as I'm sure you are aware.

Having said all that, this newest formulation is by far our best ever and should further improve results imo.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info here noyd. I got a 120ml bottle of UTT (reason being i got it for 25 bills)

I'm gonna run 4ml ED, Dosed twice a day. I'm also gonna run this with PP's androlean with topical 7keto-dhea and some eviscerate if i can afford it. It should turn out pretty well and I look forward to runnin the AMS 1andro

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the info here noyd. I got a 120ml bottle of UTT (reason being i got it for 25 bills)

I'm gonna run 4ml ED, Dosed twice a day. I'm also gonna run this with PP's androlean with topical 7keto-dhea and some eviscerate if i can afford it. It should turn out pretty well and I look forward to runnin the AMS 1andro
I thought androlean was the 7-keto dhea with the enanth ester? If you can't afford eviscerate you can usually find lipoburn really cheap around the net.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I thought androlean was the 7-keto dhea with the enanth ester? If you can't afford eviscerate you can usually find lipoburn really cheap around the net.
Its 5 and 7 esterd dhea's so i think the 7 will eventually metabolize into the 7keto but im not sure