Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New From
Advanced Muscle Science

1-Alpha Capsules

1-Alpha.jpg

SUPER NATURAL – HORMONAL SUPPORT

Lean Mass, you know the build up of dense muscle fibers that cause explosive vascularity and striations beyond compare is what separates the boys from men. The dedicated vs the weekend warrior, the strong vs the weak. We at AMS only bring you cutting edge products designed to promote massive physique re-modeling. After all, we don’t want our countless hours in the gym spent in vain and who wouldn’t want to maximize every rep and bead of sweat? That’s the thought that goes into every AMS product. How can we make every rep count and truly maximize and capitalize on nutritional science to achieve a lean, hard, strong physique. The latest product in the AMS line is no different. 1-Alpha is the latest innovation specifically targeting male hormonal support for lean mass fiber tissue enhancement. 1-Alpha couples key testosterone promoting ingredients with a synergistic approach to take your training to the next level.

Testosterone Modulation Activators

Aside from testosterone and DHT, one thing we DON’T need in a formula such as this is increased estrogen. This is key as while DHT alone may not be so bad, when combined with high levels of estrogen the story shifts significantly. Hence, why 1-Alpha didn’t stop with just EpiAndrosterone. Luteolin and Piperine are key to help prevent aromatase and the conversion of testosterone over to estrogen. In one such study, luteolin was shown to competitively inhibit the aromatization of androgens to estrogens in human preadipocytes. It also may also block estradiol from binding to nuclear type-2 sites. This binding is irreversible and could mean luteolin may potentially block the effects of some estrogens. Piperine is a compound naturally found in pepper. In animal data, piperine has shown to possess the ability to elevate testosterone and may also aid in the absorption of all the compounds in the 1-Alpha matrix and inhibit the glucuronidation that occurs in the intestines and liver, allowing for enhanced absorption and bioavailability. Forskolin, another pivotal ingredient in the matrix, is reported to have some interesting testosterone physique augmenting effects. One phenomenal study on forskolin was performed by Godard et al in 2005. In this study, 30 individuals were assigned to either a control or a placebo group for 12 weeks. The results were nothing less than astounding. Subjects consuming the forskolin not only saw significant increases in free testosterone but more importantly they had significant increases in lean body mass. In fact, there was a 5.65% increase in lean body mass compared to the initial time point over the course of the 12 weeks. The testosterone and lean mass-enhancing effects seem to stem from its potent cAMP and testosterone producing effects in leydig cells. When it comes to testosterone, leydig cells are it…the one and only cell type that produce it. This effect is presumably caused by forskolins ability to increase luteinizing hormone sensitivity in these cells. This in turn promotes testosterone formation. Last but not least is caprylic acid in the form of Sodium Caprylate. This intriguing compound may serve to enhance the functionality of the androgen receptor thereby allowing for increased testosterone.

1-Alpha delivers a technology unlike any other. Combining a synergistic matrix of building blocks and potentiates to drive testosterone pathways. Lean mass gains have never been more achievable than now with 1-Alpha.

References:
Debertin, W.J., Pomerantz, D.K., 1992. Improved sensitivity of the mouse interstitial cell testosterone assay with the addition of forskolin. May. J. Physiol. Pharmacol. 70(6): 866-71.
Shimoi K, et al. Intestinal absorption of luteolin 7-O-beta-glucoside in rats and humans. FEBS Lett. 1998;438:220-24.
Shimoi K, et al. Metabolic fate of luteolin and its functional activity at focal site. Biofactors. 2000;12:181-6.
Hirata, N., Tokunaga, M., Naruto, S., Linuma, M., Matsuda, H., 2007. Testosterone 5alpha-reductase inhibitory activity constituents of piper nigrum leaf. Biol. Pharm. Bull. 30 (12): 2402-5.
Vijayakumar, R.S., Nalini, N., 2006. Piperine, and active principle from piper nigrum, modulates hormonal and apolipoprotein profiles in hyperlipidemic rats. J. Basic Clin. Physiol. Pharmacol. 17(2): 71-86.
Malini, T., Manimaran, R.R., Arunakaran, J., Aruldhas, M.M., Govindarajulu, P., 1999. Effects of piperine on testis of albino rats. J. Ethnopharmacol. 64(3): 219-25.
Markaverich, B.M., Gregory, R.R. 1993. Preliminary assessment of luteolin as an affinity ligand for type II estrogen binding sites in rat uterine nuclear extracts. Steroids. 58(6): 268-74.

1-Alpha Supp Facts.jpg
1-alphaconversion-illustration.gif

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome!!! No yohimbe this is great. I will be picking some up for sure.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please be aware that this will not be selling at retailers. So, the AMS website will be the only place to pick it up from. (Or from your local Vitamin Shoppe until they are out).

See link below to the site.

AMS' 1-Alpha Capsules

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have any word on sales at the moment, but will keep you posted as to what I hear.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The powers at be have heard your requests and shall make it so.

BOGO sale is live and in effect.

Use code: 1alphabogo

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
Definitely interested, but the dosing seems on the weak side compared to Stanodrol.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was designed as a softer hormonal support. Now this is not to say it is not effective for it's purpose.

Soulpatch

Awards
It was designed as a softer hormonal support. Now this is not to say it is not effective for it's purpose.
Can you cover PCT with this product. Would DAA work for PCT or would I need AMS Arom X RD ?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
New From
Advanced Muscle Science

1-Alpha Capsules

View attachment 43385

SUPER NATURAL – HORMONAL SUPPORT

Lean Mass, you know the build up of dense muscle fibers that cause explosive vascularity and striations beyond compare is what separates the boys from men. The dedicated vs the weekend warrior, the strong vs the weak. We at AMS only bring you cutting edge products designed to promote massive physique re-modeling. After all, we don’t want our countless hours in the gym spent in vain and who wouldn’t want to maximize every rep and bead of sweat? That’s the thought that goes into every AMS product. How can we make every rep count and truly maximize and capitalize on nutritional science to achieve a lean, hard, strong physique. The latest product in the AMS line is no different. 1-Alpha is the latest innovation specifically targeting male hormonal support for lean mass fiber tissue enhancement. 1-Alpha couples key testosterone promoting ingredients with a synergistic approach to take your training to the next level.

Testosterone Modulation Activators

Aside from testosterone and DHT, one thing we DON’T need in a formula such as this is increased estrogen. This is key as while DHT alone may not be so bad, when combined with high levels of estrogen the story shifts significantly. Hence, why 1-Alpha didn’t stop with just EpiAndrosterone. Luteolin and Piperine are key to help prevent aromatase and the conversion of testosterone over to estrogen. In one such study, luteolin was shown to competitively inhibit the aromatization of androgens to estrogens in human preadipocytes. It also may also block estradiol from binding to nuclear type-2 sites. This binding is irreversible and could mean luteolin may potentially block the effects of some estrogens. Piperine is a compound naturally found in pepper. In animal data, piperine has shown to possess the ability to elevate testosterone and may also aid in the absorption of all the compounds in the 1-Alpha matrix and inhibit the glucuronidation that occurs in the intestines and liver, allowing for enhanced absorption and bioavailability. Forskolin, another pivotal ingredient in the matrix, is reported to have some interesting testosterone physique augmenting effects. One phenomenal study on forskolin was performed by Godard et al in 2005. In this study, 30 individuals were assigned to either a control or a placebo group for 12 weeks. The results were nothing less than astounding. Subjects consuming the forskolin not only saw significant increases in free testosterone but more importantly they had significant increases in lean body mass. In fact, there was a 5.65% increase in lean body mass compared to the initial time point over the course of the 12 weeks. The testosterone and lean mass-enhancing effects seem to stem from its potent cAMP and testosterone producing effects in leydig cells. When it comes to testosterone, leydig cells are it…the one and only cell type that produce it. This effect is presumably caused by forskolins ability to increase luteinizing hormone sensitivity in these cells. This in turn promotes testosterone formation. Last but not least is caprylic acid in the form of Sodium Caprylate. This intriguing compound may serve to enhance the functionality of the androgen receptor thereby allowing for increased testosterone.

1-Alpha delivers a technology unlike any other. Combining a synergistic matrix of building blocks and potentiates to drive testosterone pathways. Lean mass gains have never been more achievable than now with 1-Alpha.

References:
Debertin, W.J., Pomerantz, D.K., 1992. Improved sensitivity of the mouse interstitial cell testosterone assay with the addition of forskolin. May. J. Physiol. Pharmacol. 70(6): 866-71.
Shimoi K, et al. Intestinal absorption of luteolin 7-O-beta-glucoside in rats and humans. FEBS Lett. 1998;438:220-24.
Shimoi K, et al. Metabolic fate of luteolin and its functional activity at focal site. Biofactors. 2000;12:181-6.
Hirata, N., Tokunaga, M., Naruto, S., Linuma, M., Matsuda, H., 2007. Testosterone 5alpha-reductase inhibitory activity constituents of piper nigrum leaf. Biol. Pharm. Bull. 30 (12): 2402-5.
Vijayakumar, R.S., Nalini, N., 2006. Piperine, and active principle from piper nigrum, modulates hormonal and apolipoprotein profiles in hyperlipidemic rats. J. Basic Clin. Physiol. Pharmacol. 17(2): 71-86.
Malini, T., Manimaran, R.R., Arunakaran, J., Aruldhas, M.M., Govindarajulu, P., 1999. Effects of piperine on testis of albino rats. J. Ethnopharmacol. 64(3): 219-25.
Markaverich, B.M., Gregory, R.R. 1993. Preliminary assessment of luteolin as an affinity ligand for type II estrogen binding sites in rat uterine nuclear extracts. Steroids. 58(6): 268-74.

View attachment 43386 View attachment 43387
yes, this is totally NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you cover PCT with this product. Would DAA work for PCT or would I need AMS Arom X RD ?
The only thing you need is 3,4-Divanil (for prostate support) if you planning go 800mg-1g daily and after the cycle if you wish:

D-Aspartic Acid (run it for 90 days) with Grape Seed Extract (95% proanthocyanadins) or if you want add Trans-Resveratrol 50% or 99% add Red Wine Extract (50% Polyphenols) and Lecithin (this will maintain the Trans-Resveratrol in your blood stream for more time)

If you are 30+ you will love this stack

chris13

Awards
i was thinking about staking this with finaflex 1-andro, what you guys think

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was thinking about staking this with finaflex 1-andro, what you guys think
This is a quote from our resident expert about 1-ad and 1-alpha.

" I'm not sure running 1-Alpha and 1-Androsterone at the same time will be great for the hairline if that is a concern for you. Just pick one, with 1-Androsterone most likely being a bit easier in that regard, but at the same time the 1-Alpha may be better for libido. So pick your side. 1-Androsterone will result in better lean mass gains than 1-Alpha as well."

1-alpha is a ph to DHT and 1-andro is to Test.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I will order this today,and ,i am trying to cut but keep my LBM so ,let's get this going!!

cabrunner6480

cabrunner6480

Awards
just picked up a bottle at vs. I am a noob to this stuff. Should I take a capsule upon waking and one pre workout? Do I need to have pct since it is not strong as others out there? Also, I am currently taking for supps kreAlkalyn creatine pills, 1 M.R. preworkout, bcca's and glutamine. Thanks

tattoopierced1

just picked up a bottle at vs. I am a noob to this stuff. Should I take a capsule upon waking and one pre workout? Do I need to have pct since it is not strong as others out there? Also, I am currently taking for supps kreAlkalyn creatine pills, 1 M.R. preworkout, bcca's and glutamine. Thanks
You need to split them up more. If you do 2x per day, do 1 am and if you workout in the early evening, then one before then, otherwise take your second dose in the PM

cabrunner6480

cabrunner6480

Awards
You need to split them up more. If you do 2x per day, do 1 am and if you workout in the early evening, then one before then, otherwise take your second dose in the PM
Great thanks! Would I need a pct? Also, should I continue using my pre-workout with 1,3 DMAA while on this cycle?

tattoopierced1

Great thanks! Would I need a pct? Also, should I continue using my pre-workout with 1,3 DMAA while on this cycle?
Yes you would need PCT. You can continue to take your pre workout as you already do, that will be fine.

Good luck with your cycle!

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
looks rough on the hair, is this a older product?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could find this on the net on a clearance deal.

cabrunner6480

cabrunner6480

Awards
Yeah I got for 28 bucks at vitamin shoppe. Just order some Arom x rd for pct. was thinking of getting 4 ad as well. But decided not to. Wanted to see how this would work alone. Was wondering how long I should wait until doing another cycle? Was thinking of doing an AMS stack later.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I got for 28 bucks at vitamin shoppe. Just order some Arom x rd for pct. was thinking of getting 4 ad as well. But decided not to. Wanted to see how this would work alone. Was wondering how long I should wait until doing another cycle? Was thinking of doing an AMS stack later.
Time on + PCT = Time off used to be the rule of thumb

cabrunner6480

cabrunner6480

Awards
Would AMS 4 AD work well with this 1 Alpha? So my cycle would look like this
Week 1: 1 alpha twice daily
Week 2-4; 1 alpha & 4 AD twice daily
Week 5: 4 AD twice daily
Week 6-10: Aroma X twice daily

cabrunner6480

cabrunner6480

Awards
I take 1 alpha @ 3:30 in morning then @ 11:30. Out of work 1-2. Take my pre-workout 15 minutes prior to getting into weight room. Usually takes 15 minutes to kick in, but now that I take 1 alpha at first it kicked in an hour into workout. Then yesterday it didn't kick in till I was in the shower. Just wondered if anyone has experienced that? Should I just stop taking PWO? I went ahead and ordered the 4 AD. Should I space the dosages an hour apart, 1 alpha upon waking and then 4 AD once at work?

cabrunner6480

cabrunner6480

Awards
Another question. Since being on 1 Alpha I have noticed that my pre workout with 1,3 dmaa has been taking longer to kick in. Prior to 1 Alpha took about 15 minutes. 1st workout about 25, 2nd an hour into it, and yesterday after completing my workout; while in the shower! Should I just stop taking it altogether? Also, getting 4 AD in a few days. Should I take 1 Alpha and 4 AD an hour apart or same time? Thanks.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
say your awake 16 hrs a day, and you take 2 doses of each, then split em up every 4 hours

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone tell me where I can find this?

cabrunner6480

cabrunner6480

Awards
Can anyone tell me where I can find this?
At vitamin shoppe store, not online. This product has been discontinued. Check the sales table that they have set up of stuff usually half off price. But, most likely you won't find it. I just happened to get the last bottle at the local store.

cabrunner6480

cabrunner6480

Awards
Well I have been on this for a week and a half. I am up four pounds and no increase on waist size. I finally got my 4 AD rd in the mail couple of days ago, so looking forward to end results! As far as stregnth gains I can't tell because I am working longer at my RV factory job. So I am going in a little more tired at the gym, but still lifting till faliure. But pretty pumped about the good weight gains from it!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can this be stacked with lg M1d black
You could, but you will see better results by stacking with one of AMS' other products, or a ton of other products on the market. M1D Black is a pretty weak product in my opinion.

cabrunner6480

cabrunner6480

Awards
Well I have been on this for a week and a half. I am up four pounds and no increase on waist size. I finally got my 4 AD rd in the mail couple of days ago, so looking forward to end results! As far as stregnth gains I can't tell because I am working longer at my RV factory job. So I am going in a little more tired at the gym, but still lifting till faliure. But pretty pumped about the good weight gains from it!
Another update. Gained another 2.6 pounds. So two weeks with 1 Alpha and one week with 4 AD rd, up a total of 6.6 pounds and no waist size gain!

Last edited:
cabrunner6480

cabrunner6480

Awards
What would be best weight training while on pct? Been lifting hard for almost a year. Went from 144 to 168 in that time. Training 3-5 times a week with only one week off when my dad died in August. So I think I a, started to get burned out especially after a month cycle of 1 alpha and 4 AD.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would be best weight training while on pct? Been lifting hard for almost a year. Went from 144 to 168 in that time. Training 3-5 times a week with only one week off when my dad died in August. So I think I a, started to get burned out especially after a month cycle of 1 alpha and 4 AD.
It's my opinion that pct isn't the time to mess with routines and styles unless there is a good reason to. If how you were training while on cycle was working stick with it, train hard, and eat for your new muscle.

cabrunner6480

cabrunner6480

Awards
Just finished my first cycle. So with just 1 Alpha and 4 AD had 8 pound weight gain. Not bad for having a catabolic job. Now using arom-x for pct. Was wondering about DecaSarm. Would it be good idea to use immediately after doing pct or wait prior to running a pro anabolic kit next fall?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finished my first cycle. So with just 1 Alpha and 4 AD had 8 pound weight gain. Not bad for having a catabolic job. Now using arom-x for pct. Was wondering about DecaSarm. Would it be good idea to use immediately after doing pct or wait prior to running a pro anabolic kit next fall?
DecaSarm would be good to run after pct, anytime in between, or leading up to a cycle. Just wouldn't run it during pct or on cycle.

cabrunner6480

cabrunner6480

Awards
It's my opinion that pct isn't the time to mess with routines and styles unless there is a good reason to. If how you were training while on cycle was working stick with it, train hard, and eat for your new muscle.
Started pct Monday.doing same training. Lifts were still strong, back workout was my strongest ever. But now at the end of the week my joints are screaming. My job doesn't help matters, literally run 1000+ screws plus a day(right shoulder is jacked). Constantly squatting real low(right hip and right knee always in pain).

I skipped my leg workout today. Did shoulders instead. Needless to say walked out defeated!

So thinking of taking time off from gym next week. I will eat just not as much since no training-just to maintain growth. And I guess load up on fish oil, any suggestions?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you ever do Deload weeks?

cabrunner6480

cabrunner6480

Awards
Do you ever do Deload weeks?
No I don't. I go in with intentions of doing a deload but just in up going balls to wall! Probably due to pre workout supps. I was contemplating that for this coming week.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you would benefit well from incorporating Deloads.