🔥AZOTH TOTAL FOCUS w/Zynamite® LOGGERS NEEDED🔥

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards

Dear Anabolic Minds Community,

We’re thrilled to announce that our latest product, TOTAL FOCUS is now available for sale on Amazon Prime for 1 and 2-day Delivery for everyone in the United States.

Backed by ingredients holding 4 awards, 7 human clinical trials, and referenced in over 5 peer reviewed publications, TOTAL FOCUS has been tested to work in the most extreme situations - from sleep deprivation, to major fatigue, and intense brain fog without any reported side-effects.

We’re the first company in the United States to use Zynamite® in their focus formula, a patent pending ingredient that has been shown to increase brain wave activation greater to caffeine without having any impact on the adenosine receptors.

Given that almost every supplement works on the adenosine receptors, this is a major, unprecedented leap in the world of supplement science, and we have it right here, in TOTAL FOCUS.

Today, we're looking for a handful of loggers who are willing to be the first to try TOTAL FOCUS and Zynamite, and log it both here and on Amazon.

If you are interested, please send me a direct message. Those selected will get a bottle of TOTAL FOCUS free of charge for logging/reviewing us.

A few qualifications:
✔Must have an Amazon Prime Account
✔Must be willing to leave a verified review on Amazon
✔Must be willing to log the product for a whole month.

Best,
-Euclides

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you have any personal feedback or user feedback to those who take energy drinks or other forms of stims throughout the day and how it compares?

Focus? Mood?
Long Sustained Energy?

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
This has been a long road and I am glad that Total Focus is finally here. As Euclides has said, please message him directly to apply to take part in the trial and logging opportunity.

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
The most amount of feedback we've gotten thus far has been on: 1. Mood (192 people) and 2. Clean Energy (211) people. It seems to be kicking people off of massive doses of stims. This was the purpose. Again, the product is barely a week old so more to come. I believe we've really broken *major* ground with Zynamite.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Zynamite has not been tested alone :(

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will have to bow out !!

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
Zynamite has not been tested alone :(
Just a heads up: Total Focus is a combination of Zynamite with a low dose of Caffeine as is studied.

Zynamite® can thus be characterized as a novel natural nootropic that can be used to replace caffeine. The synergy of Zynamite® in combination with low doses of caffeine can also be exploited to dramatically reduce the dose of caffeine in a product. These results have been published (Dimpfel et al. 2018).

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Kind of lost me with the "log on Amazon" part. Are running logs even a feature on Amazon or am I misunderstanding?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a heads up: Total Focus is a combination of Zynamite with a low dose of Caffeine as is studied.

Zynamite can thus be characterized as a novel natural nootropic that can be used to replace caffeine. The synergy of Zynamite in combination with low doses of caffeine can also be exploited to dramatically reduce the dose of caffeine in a product. These results have been published (Dimpfel et al. 2018).
But zynimite alone has not been studied .