BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
☠Chaos and Pains face melting pre workout Cannibal Ferox up for grabs☠

cannibalreplace.png

Choas and Pain is looking for someone to log my favorite pre workout Cannibal Ferox. This is by far the best pre workout on the market today that I ever have used and so happy to be giving someone a chance to log it and see why I love it so much.
Why is Cannibal Ferox my favorite pre out right now ?? You ask

Let's let the label speak for itself
ferox2017.png

And now is your chance to try it out too and fall in love.

Rules! Rules! Rules!
1. be willing to LOG here on anabolic minds
2. 21 years old or above
3. be signed up to https://www.chaosandpain.com/subscribe we do check now)
pyrobatt

Gclapp92

Gclapp92

Awards
Would you like our response to the rules in a PM or just replied to this thread?

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
In to support!!!! Just finishing up my log and Ferox really is extreme! Your face will be melted! CNP doesn't get the credit it deserves! They have killer supplements and everyone who is part of the company or repping for them is always extremely helpful!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you like our response to the rules in a PM or just replied to this thread?
Just say you are in and the rules apply or you signed up ……… it's that simple

Gclapp92

Gclapp92

Awards
I'm in, and I meet all the criteria found in the rules! Thanks for the coupon for when I signed up on your website! Avid preworkout user, have tried many brands and always looking for a new go to!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In to support!!!! Just finishing up my log and Ferox really is extreme! Your face will be melted! CNP doesn't get the credit it deserves! They have killer supplements and everyone who is part of the company or repping for them is always extremely helpful!

Thanks for the kind words and your log was awesome to watch

kamenwriter

kamenwriter

Awards
29, signed up, ready to go :) i'll log here and on my website Schedelworld.com

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I 2nd this...ferox is good stuff!!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I love your other products never tried your pres though. I'm in the middle of a long log I'm running but I believe the preworkouts are still b1g1. Would u recommend going with ferox and permaswole combo or go ferox and go nuts with riot-2. Let me know. Thanks in advance

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established

I love your other products never tried your pres though. I'm in the middle of a long log I'm running but I believe the preworkouts are still b1g1. Would u recommend going with ferox and permaswole combo or go ferox and go nuts with riot-2. Let me know. Thanks in advance
I've tried all 3. Ferox and Riot are great on their own but if you are a serious pump chaser get some Permaswole! Best option 1 tub Ferox, 1 tub Riot and 2 tubs Permaswole!

Just assuming you know there are 20% codes to add on as well ex Fire20. Pretty sweet deal

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've tried all 3. Ferox and Riot are great on their own but if you are a serious pump chaser get some Permaswole! Best option 1 tub Ferox, 1 tub Riot and 2 tubs Permaswole!

Just assuming you know there are 20% codes to add on as well ex Fire20. Pretty sweet deal
Ooh someone just got on the nice list. Sweet didn't know u could combo the code and the bogo. I guess I'll do just that

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Ooh someone just got on the nice list. Sweet didn't know u could combo the code and the bogo. I guess I'll do just that
Lol oh yes CNP love to hook up the deals like that. Just add the preworkouts to your cart and it does it automatically then add your discount code

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I loved the combo and both are amazing stand alone. Totally up to you and what you enjoy. I get a great pump from ferox alone. But I also like still free at times.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't underestimate c&p's titan. That pre hits very hard with thermogenic effects as a bonus! Stack that with permaswole and you are pumped! In as a thread bump!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I loved the combo and both are amazing stand alone. Totally up to you and what you enjoy. I get a great pump from ferox alone. But I also like still free at times.
Went with carny candy ferox, unicorn riot, hulk and razzbloody lemonade permaswoles. Also got 2 free samples of protein. All for 66. F'n deal man. Loved everything I've used from u guys. Red sky, claw, alpha, and addicted to predator. So I am looking forward to these pres for sure

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Don't underestimate c&p's titan. That pre hits very hard with thermogenic effects as a bonus! Stack that with permaswole and you are pumped! In as a thread bump!
I haven't tried Titan yet. Is it your number 1?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Titan is amazing at delivering crazy energy with thermos benefits and this is why - Halostachine is a beta adrenergic receptor agonists, just like Ephedra!! And when the beta receptors are stimulated, caffeine and Theobromine tend to have an ENHANCED effect.

Went with carny candy ferox, unicorn riot, hulk and razzbloody lemonade permaswoles. Also got 2 free samples of protein. All for 66. F'n deal man. Loved everything I've used from u guys. Red sky, claw, alpha, and addicted to predator. So I am looking forward to these pres for sure
That's a amazing deal and thank you for your support. We truly appreciate our customers and hope to hear your feedback. Carny candy flavor is spot on
Yup, but i haven't tried the new improved ferox
You are missing it , it's really something special

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^ i'll be sure to get some ferox next time i need a pre. I'm stacked with them right now

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You guys spelled Citrulline wrong on the label if you haven't noticed it yet.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys spelled Citrulline wrong on the label if you haven't noticed it yet.
Just checked the label on my tub and it's the same as the label posted. pyrobatt will have the answer

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All conditions OK.
Seems interesting. Some pretty new ingredients.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's get those apps rolling in and I'll see when we will chose a winner.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who else wants to get there face melted?

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Are people this lazy that they don't want to log!?

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man the melting will be starting very soon.... can't wait to crack these open...u guys rock this deal feels even better than it did b4 having these goodies in my hands...

IMG_0633.jpg

So which one do I crack open first ferox or riot...thoughts. Permaswole is getting stacked no matter which one though

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since u have been radiating, and riot i believe has dmha .. crack open ferox to switch it up!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That makes total sense. So ferox it will be

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man the melting will be starting very soon.... can't wait to crack these open...u guys rock this deal feels even better than it did b4 having these goodies in my hands...

View attachment 151846

So which one do I crack open first ferox or riot...thoughts. Permaswole is getting stacked no matter which one though

Can't go wrong opening either :)

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely be down to log. I'm a huge stim junkie. 29 years old and love logging, you would have an update every training day.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely be down to log. I'm a huge stim junkie. 29 years old and love logging, you would have an update every training day.
Winner!!! THE MONSTAR
Late entry gets the win. Send me your info

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats your face will be melted with ferox for sure. Very potent stuff

Bcon

Bcon

Awards
I just signed up.. let me log this I won't let you guys down I have been seeing some amazing gains lately and need a legit preworkout!

scytheofglory

Awards
So I just bought the titan and riot pre workout. Planning to run the riot myself 215lb 5ft 10 20% bf and my wife 113lb, 5ft8in 13%bf is using The titan. It wasn't powerful enough for me but perfect for her. I'm going to start putting our diet, bf, and workout logs up. I'm really hoping for the sample of ferox as that was what i almost originally bought.The 2-aminoepstane in riot is a decent stim but is more mild in nature however lasts for ever! Hopefully the ferox will give me that 4 hour of slamming energy instead of being just wired enough for 8 hours. Help me out chaos and pain!!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn It!!!! I missed it again!!!!!! SHHHHEEEEEEIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Hey Blood, pretty sure my package came. I am currently with my wife in the hospital waiting on the birth of our child so I had someone pick up the mail/package. Will start my log as soon as I'm back at home!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Blood, pretty sure my package came. I am currently with my wife in the hospital waiting on the birth of our child so I had someone pick up the mail/package. Will start my log as soon as I'm back at home!
Congrats in advanced
Totally understand - enjoy the time with that precious gift

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Take a scoop while you are waiting!!! Lol.

Congrats man!