brundel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• J
    That would be amazing, sir. On 1st week of formeron; one helluva product you made.
    J
    Brundel,

Are you able to give a template of your version of DC training. I found it to be an effective program. I'm curious to see how you incorporate your 4 sec negatives, drop sets, and split.
    T
    I'm sorry , I worded that wrong. I want to run a cycle of Epistane maybe 40/40/40/40. Do you think I could use Formeron in place of a serm. I've used formeron by itself and got good results but everyone keeps saying formeron shines as a PCT.
    T
    Brundel, can you use Formeron as Epistane Cycle standalone pct? With things added like CEL pct assist and my osta rx?
    P
    One last question. Would it be ok to take a fat burner pill like cellucor super HD in conjunction with Formeron? I have been on the Formeron for 7 days now. Thanks
    P
    Ok thanks! I do cardio 30-40 minutes 5 days a week and lift five days a week as well. Would you recommend that I do 1 pump morning and night? I will try a d stay away from sugar and the alcohol! It's hard to do in the summertime! Note I have 53 days till our trip!Thanks
    P
    I forgot to add I am 35 years of age. 5"10 200lbs. Bigger build type of body. Just want to make sure no pct. can I take for 8 weeks till we go? I've read a bunch of your threads but I wanted your response to my own circumstance.

Thanks
    P
    Hey Brundel,

I have a question about Formeron. My buddy bought 4 bottles and gave me two of them. I've been a little hesitant because I have never used any type if steroid before! Anyways to make along story short I am getting ready for my buddies bachelor party in August! I work out alot 5 days a week at a minimum! Can't seem to get the top layer off that I want! My boy said that this stuff will do the trick. I would be using Formeron by itself! Could you give me your thoughts to ease the mind! I would AppreciAte it!!
    brundel
    It really depends but since both reduce estrogen I would probably only do this if testosterone was included. I think test should be in pretty much every cycle so....just run some test with it.
    B
    Would you recommend formeron during an epi cycle or would that be too much estro suppression?
    grinnell27
    Thanks for advice bro... About time i had some clear anwsers!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…