fueledpassion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Matthersby
    Great job for getting up on stage and working as hard as you do, that's what matters, bro. After an injury and a series of bad decisions, I am sporting a natural test level of 840. Not bad for almost 35. I think per your advice in the Tren/dbol thread, keep my cycles 10 weeks max and I decided a while ago, no Tren. Not worth the sides and shutdown. Good luck to you, hope to hear more good stuff!
    fueledpassion
    I'd run 150mg of Test-E --> which is enough to minimize lethargy and Tren issues. Run Tren Ace like you said. Add an AI in the mix. OTC could even work and if you can, buy some Xtract, which is an OTC diuretic. Diet, AI and Tren could dry you up enough for the competition. I wouldn't eliminate the Test unless you think you can handle the emotional and sexual side effects of it. Otherwise keep a low dose of it in the picture.
    M
    Hey Bro, thx for the advice. I got a question for you. im 24 days out from my competition. still running 500 mg test e and 500 eq. Im on a really tight budget and cannot afford to buy a bunch of gear right now. So I cant afford to pick up test p, mast, test etc..... Would you say it would be a good move to drop the test and just run tren ace for the next 3 weeks until contest?
    Dwight Schrute
    Hello fueledpassion,

Welcome to AM!

Please take some time to check out our uniques feature here at Anabolicminds! Create your profile, track your diet and workout, join a group, or just graph your overall progress! Thanks for joining AM and enjoy your stay!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…