P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• B
    Hey I saw your post about the height increase and I wanted to ask you, suppose that you do have dimethylicaritin and methylprotodioscin do you know the dosage you should take to increase height and how long to keep using them?
    B
    Just message me the few ways that you found then, and I will be incredibly grateful!! I am looking to increase my height a few inches really. I was thinking of taking some peptides possibly ipamorelin/cjc but i cant seem to find an answer as to whether they will make me taller or not. I'm not an expert on any of the stuff by any means so basically if you have found a way or ways that work then that is great and please let me know! I've been trying to find a way thats legit and I don't want to spend my money on stuff that won't work..Like I said I will be very grateful. I don't really know what else to say or how to be more specific.

Thanks
    B
    Just message me the few ways that you found then, and I will be incredibly grateful!! I am looking to increase my height a few inches really. I was thinking of taking some peptides possibly ipamorelin/cjc but i cant seem to find an answer as to whether they will make me taller or not. I'm not an expert on any of the stuff by any means so basically if you have found a way or ways that work then that is great and please let me know! I've been trying to find a way thats legit and I don't want to spend my money on stuff that won't work..Like I said I will be very grateful. I don't really know what else to say or how to be more specific.

Thanks
    B
    Hey man, been reading through a few of your posts and I am just wondering if you ever found a way to grow taller in the end?

Thanks
    B
    It isn't letting me send you messages, anyhow could you email me possibly or private message me ASAP, I really need to talk to you.
    Dwight Schrute
    Hello PhenomHCL,

Welcome to AM!

Please take some time to check out our uniques feature here at Anabolicminds! Create your profile, track your diet and workout, join a group, or just graph your overall progress! Thanks for joining AM and enjoy your stay!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…