SNS Amentoflavone XT - Now Available!

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No concrete ETA on it. But women will be able to take a low dose of Libido Boost XT and I'm guessing tentative ETA on that of hopefully January. Labels are done; we just have a lot of things in front of it.
Would my wife benefit from optimize t?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would my wife benefit from optimize t?
She would likely see a libido increase from it, but Optimize-T is pretty strong so if you had her try it, I wouldn't have her go over 2 caps per day.

One of the supplements that we get the best feedback on from women and libido is actually Stress & Anxiety Support, because stress is one of the biggest reasons that a female's libido will decrease (that and hormones).

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
She would likely see a libido increase from it, but Optimize-T is pretty strong so if you had her try it, I wouldn't have her go over 2 caps per day.

One of the supplements that we get the best feedback on from women and libido is actually Stress & Anxiety Support, because stress is one of the biggest reasons that a female's libido will decrease (that and hormones).
She’s currently taking 600mg of KSM66 and it’s not really doing much…I’ve given her small doses of ostarine and rad before and it makes her like a dog in heat but it’s obviously not something I want her to consistently have to do. Looked at so many different ingredients but reviews are all over the place.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The issue with giving a female something like Ostarine or Rad to help increase libido is that while it may increase it for a short time when they're on it, it can make it be lower than before when they stop.

For women, the two most common reasons for lower libido are usually stress and hormones.

With the female libido product, we will address both aspects.

Optimize-T, I think 2 caps per day would be okay for her to take. I've also seen some females that have really liked Alpha Gel at 2 ml per day. Stress & Anxiety Support has gotten a lot of great feedback from women for helping libido, which makes sense in the cases where stress was their biggest factor making it go down.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does amentoflavone have any accumulative effects/benefits? I picked up three bottles of Amentoflavone XT and am wondering how best to use it...
2/3 caps pre-workout on workout days only?
Or
1 cap with food three times per day every day?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does amentoflavone have any accumulative effects/benefits? I picked up three bottles of Amentoflavone XT and am wondering how best to use it...
2/3 caps pre-workout on workout days only?
Or
1 cap with food three times per day every day?
I am definitely a fan of daily use on it because it does have cumulative effects, but especially in that it has a lot of overall health benefits that would be found with daily use, but not with using it sporadically.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should have added that I'm using/taking Amentoflavone XT for it's strength enhancing benefits

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Should have added that I'm using/taking Amentoflavone XT for it's strength enhancing benefits
I think that there is a cumulative benefit for both its endurance and strength benefits.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think that there is a cumulative benefit for both its endurance and strength benefits.
Taken amentoflavone my last 3 workouts with my other pre's. 3 caps. The mind to muscle connection hit overdrive! Focus is insane. Not to sound hyperbolic but the feeling is close to euphoric. It's like the body and mind are in unison. It's like being jacked but not stimmed out jacked. This stuff is real. Only previously used it for erections. Glad I re-read threads on this site. Knowledge is power. Thanks Steve for all your knowledge you share.

Caliguns45

Awards
Taken amentoflavone my last 3 workouts with my other pre's. 3 caps. The mind to muscle connection hit overdrive! Focus is insane. Not to sound hyperbolic but the feeling is close to euphoric. It's like the body and mind are in unison. It's like being jacked but not stimmed out jacked. This stuff is real. Only previously used it for erections. Glad I re-read threads on this site. Knowledge is power. Thanks Steve for all your knowledge you share.
I just started taking it this week and I'm getting a similar effect. My workouts have been more intense and the pump is crazy! Another killer product by Steve! 👍

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I highly recommend amentoflavone as a pre-workout. Wished I'd known about it sooner. Pumps are more intense. Hat tip to Steve and SNS.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I was a rep for SAN years ago, I requested they look into putting amentoflavone into their pre-workout, SAN Fierce Domination. They got some amemtoflavone, and sent me samples with and without it. It had a clear effect on strength and endurance, but I haven't played around with it much until now.

I picked up a bottle of amentoflavone xt, and I've been using 2 caps before kettlebells, one before bjj, and it's awesome. Pumps are outrageous, performance is great. It's cheap, effective, and actually healthy. Amazing payoff for a single ingredient.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I was a rep for SAN years ago, I requested they look into putting amentoflavone into their pre-workout, SAN Fierce Domination. They got some amemtoflavone, and sent me samples with and without it. It had a clear effect on strength and endurance, but I haven't played around with it much until now.

I picked up a bottle of amentoflavone xt, and I've been using 2 caps before kettlebells, one before bjj, and it's awesome. Pumps are outrageous, performance is great. It's cheap, effective, and actually healthy. Amazing payoff for a single ingredient.
100% agree on all of this. One of my favorites. I ran out a couple weeks ago and been hurting. More should be arriving before my next heavy lifting session at the end of the week.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

agree amento is pretty bad asss .. cant wait to jump back on it myself.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there any reason to use it on on off days, or should it just be used before workouts?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there any reason to use it on on off days, or should it just be used before workouts?
alot of companies do in preworkout .. i think you will notice more with everyday use for longer period of time.

more then just pumps .. erection/libido/strength

same thing you see with beatine/beta-alaine .. instead of just pre i always felt should be used longer period and everyday use.
i believe it was even studied to improve neuro functionality too

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice! Thank you. I get a strong effect from one dose, so it definitely doesn't need long term use to enjoy the effects.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think it depends on what benefits you want to get out of amento.

I really enjoyed the inclusion of amento in things like the old fat burner Norcodrene for various benefits.

I like some daily because I personally notice some mood benefits and it seems to help me with fat loss when I am in that phase of training. If you just want pretty much the acute workout effects then you could just dose pre or you could do like a single cap daily and double up on training days.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Amentoflavone XT can be used daily for improved erection quality, cardiovascular health, and endothelial health. It actually has some really good studies on it for neuroprotective properties as well.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Amentoflavone XT can be used daily for improved erection quality, cardiovascular health, and endothelial health. It actually has some really good studies on it for neuroprotective properties as well.
I also saw some interesting anti-cancer effects, including skin cancer, which is relevant to me since I just had treatments for precancerous lesions.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I also saw some interesting anti-cancer effects, including skin cancer, which is relevant to me since I just had treatments for precancerous lesions.
I've seen some of those as well and they look very, very promising. We just have to be very careful as a company to never really mention that type of thing bc of how the FDA is about that.

There are also some really great studies on Apigenin and that as well.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you are correct .. like sns stated due to the regulations cant really talk much or advertise anything .. nor no company should
but will say there are alot of public studies out there for this even fighting covid i believe

national gov site > https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/

and just type in amentoflavone

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I just dropped $5k on blue light therapy for my face, and used flourouracil (chemo creme) twice on my scalp, I'm interested in anything that can help keep this nonsense at bay.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I mean that benefit is listed on the write up. 😉

Amento and s a PDE inhibitor so there’s lots of benefits that come from that kind of pathway.

Caliguns45

Awards
I may have to try this haha. Or at least pay more attention for when I do take it PWO and get lucky later that night!
I've used sildenafil before and the amentoflavone-xt I feel works better for me. It's definitely worth giving it a shot for male enhancement.