SNS Amentoflavone Review

ChilledFaith

Awards
So I ordered a 12 pack of the Amentoflavone from SNS. I’ve now been using it for about 2 weeks or so and wanted to share my initial thoughts. I’ve used it for several workouts and it is a bit hard for me to say if the pumps have been better, since I took a pump preworkout every time as well. Saying that, they were as good as ever. What I would say I noticed was endurance. One of my workouts that normally would take about an hour and 15min, I was able to get under an hour by taking significantly less breaks. Still was pushing the same weight, just was able to take shorter breaks. I log every workout and was actually able to go up in weight a bit on a couple lifts as well. So endurance was definitely noticeable. That was the main thing I noticed. I will say seems like the pump from the gym lasted longer, felt fuller for the rest of the day, which at the time I was attributing to getting in such a good workout in a shorter time, but looking back seems like it’s a combination of both I’d guess (even though the Amentoflavone allowed the shorter workout.)

I would also add Steve was a pleasure to talk to and a great guy overall!

All in all, definitely a product I’d recommend, going to be running this for a while and see how it goes. I’ll probably take breaks every now and then just because I feel you should with most products. May posts some updates as well if there’s any interest!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I ordered a 12 pack of the Amentoflavone from SNS. I’ve now been using it for about 2 weeks or so and wanted to share my initial thoughts. I’ve used it for several workouts and it is a bit hard for me to say if the pumps have been better, since I took a pump preworkout every time as well. Saying that, they were as good as ever. What I would say I noticed was endurance. One of my workouts that normally would take about an hour and 15min, I was able to get under an hour by taking significantly less breaks. Still was pushing the same weight, just was able to take shorter breaks. I log every workout and was actually able to go up in weight a bit on a couple lifts as well. So endurance was definitely noticeable. That was the main thing I noticed. I will say seems like the pump from the gym lasted longer, felt fuller for the rest of the day, which at the time I was attributing to getting in such a good workout in a shorter time, but looking back seems like it’s a combination of both I’d guess (even though the Amentoflavone allowed the shorter workout.)

All in all, definitely a product I’d recommend, going to be running this for a while and see how it goes. I’ll probably take breaks every now and then just because I feel you should with most products. May posts some updates as well if there’s any interest!
Thank you for the review and kind words - I'm really glad that you're enjoying Amentoflavone XT.

I agree in that I definitely feel like it helps with endurance and I think it definitely helps with pumps lasting longer and for me, I think it helps with general muscle fullness, even on non-workout days.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

great review .. agree its some good stuff and very easy to stack with others.

Cistanche or recomp is very popular

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Been using 1 cap as part of my pre stack for months now, no plans on changing things up. Also seems to be one of those ingredients where you get the benefits in the gym, but it also can be good in the 'general health' department too. 2 birds with 1 stone, whats not to love haha.

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
I use 4caps preworkout on my Intensity/Max Effort days and I do notice additional strength/power with it because of the stronger contraction I get in the lower rep ranges like 1-5. The all day pump is pretty evident too when I use it on my volume/bodybuilding days. Great product @sns8778 !! 💯💯💯 it’s a staple of mine for life! Don’t ever stop making it

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been a fan of this for awhile in some preworkouts, fat burners, and now as a standalone.

Pretty versatile too. Fat loss, pumps, endurance, strength and even mood boosts depending on how and when you dose. Glad you are enjoying it I also hope SNS can keep it around.

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
I purchased a 3-pack of Amentoflavone XT to run at 6 caps a day(2/2/2). Somehow I missed the information on fat loss. I’m definitely leaning out. I’m sure I don’t have to mention it but the pumps are solid.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I use 4caps preworkout on my Intensity/Max Effort days and I do notice additional strength/power with it because of the stronger contraction I get in the lower rep ranges like 1-5. The all day pump is pretty evident too when I use it on my volume/bodybuilding days. Great product @sns8778 !! 💯💯💯 it’s a staple of mine for life! Don’t ever stop making it
Thank you. I really appreciate it and I'm glad that you enjoy it. We have no plans to stop making it - we are out of stock at the moment but should have it back in stock within just a few weeks.

I also still have a few bottles left that have a sticky residue on labels that I can sell at a discount to anyone interested in the meantime.

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
Thank you. I really appreciate it and I'm glad that you enjoy it. We have no plans to stop making it - we are out of stock at the moment but should have it back in stock within just a few weeks.

I also still have a few bottles left that have a sticky residue on labels that I can sell at a discount to anyone interested in the meantime.
oh snaps!! I most definitely will buy that off of you 😂 want me to just email or text you??

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
oh snaps!! I most definitely will buy that off of you 😂 want me to just email or text you??
You're always welcome to text me anytime.

ChilledFaith

Awards
I use 4caps preworkout on my Intensity/Max Effort days and I do notice additional strength/power with it because of the stronger contraction I get in the lower rep ranges like 1-5. The all day pump is pretty evident too when I use it on my volume/bodybuilding days. Great product @sns8778 !! it’s a staple of mine for life! Don’t ever stop making it
Haven’t considered taking 4 caps, but I’ve certainly got enough bottles! I’m gonna give that a shot tonight!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haven’t considered taking 4 caps, but I’ve certainly got enough bottles! I’m gonna give that a shot tonight!
i know someone in person who does 4caps of amento and 4caps of uro-B xt and loves it .. last i remember he was 3+months in ..swear its like steroids pumps/strength/lean

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just started my Amentoflavone XT. I dose in the morning, before my workout, and I train fasted. Other stims have been limited to Rockstar Zero, unsweetened iced tea and Diet Coke.

First observation is that it’s definitely a lot more noticeable than prior amentoflavone products! I’ve seen it in other pre workouts but never really noticed much, or wasn’t able to discern the effect. I do remember enjoying some of the older Norcodrene containing it. Effects take about 20-30 minutes to onset but I notice a lot more energy. It’s a very physical energy. I feel stronger, less winded, and feel like I have a lot more energy left in the tank, but it’s not over-stimulating either. It’s not like DMAA where the energy can be distracting, and it’s not the anxious type of energy that yohimbine provides.

This is a really cool product at a good price. I bought it mostly for just something else on the shelf or thinking I could find a good stack, but I’m quite impressed just running it solo. Honestly it feels better than a lot of hyped-up preworkouts with both pump and performance feeling solid all throughout the day. Highly recommend to give this a shot