LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
HUGE SNS, CEL and XPG restock came in last night! As always i will keep logging it and i hope you will follow along.

View attachment 240272
I don't even want to task how much that order costs :ROFLMAO: This looks like a black friday restock!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got this in less than 14 hours... @sns8778 Please let Debbie know how appreciated she is, whomever she may be
View attachment 240359
Thank you. I hope that you'll enjoy it.

She is our office manager and handles a lot of the online orders. I will definitely let her know, I'm sure she'll appreciate that.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
After vacation stack, will be going back to bulking and stacking this with creatine hcl and the tried and true x gels (possibly axt). @sns8778 with the stellar service as always. Much appreciated
That should be a good set up to yield results for sure!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is NOT in the mail.
Who do they think they are fooling…
100 caps of Tudca at 500mg, for 25 bucks?
Lmao 🤦‍♂️

IMG_7359.JPG

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is NOT in the mail.
Who do they think they are fooling…
100 caps of Tudca at 500mg, for 25 bucks?
Lmao 🤦‍♂️

View attachment 240486
It's sad how much outright garbage there is being sold on Amazon.

It's bad in general, but especially with things like TUDCA that can be very critical to people's health.

And sadly, the mainstream population falls for it and buys it all the time. The scam companies like that sell higher numbers and make ridiculous profits bc they're not really putting anything in the product, at the expense of the legit brands that try.

NOW Foods has done a commendable job of testing many products on Amazon and shown just how bad many of them are.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's sad how much outright garbage there is being sold on Amazon.

It's bad in general, but especially with things like TUDCA that can be very critical to people's health.

And sadly, the mainstream population falls for it and buys it all the time. The scam companies like that sell higher numbers and make ridiculous profits bc they're not really putting anything in the product, at the expense of the legit brands that try.

NOW Foods has done a commendable job of testing many products on Amazon and shown just how bad many of them are.
And the perfect review score doesn’t help either! Not sure how they even got that? Fake/paid for, reviews…

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And the perfect review score doesn’t help either! Not sure how they even got that? Fake/paid for, reviews…
I think probably a combination of underhanded tactics and also some people probably do leave a positive review just bc they think they got a killer deal. A lot of people that use TUDCA are the general health audience, so they may not know whether its really helping or not bc they may be using it for long term support. And in their case, they may leave great reviews just bc in their mind they got a great deal, when they really just got ripped off.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Couple of new items came in. Every flavor of Loaded Protein I've had from Ryse has been top notch. Loaded Greens leave a little something to be desired, but pretty standard for any greens powder. Sour Punch (Sour Blue Raspberry) Ryse Energy though was great!

20240221_151845.jpg

20240221_184705.jpg

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How much of the Tadalafil you take at once?
I aim for 5mg. A search through the forums here will give you a good idea of where you personally may want to be based on anecdote mostly, some other cursory searches through studies elsewhere convinced me I wanted somewhere from 2.5mg to 5mg.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just drank my first scoop now...

Holy **** is this flavor a hell of a lot more sour than any of the other flavors from the 'normal' version. Orange Sherb/Fruit Punch/Grape are all decent flavors, but they were fairly mild. This Rabid Berry actually just got my face to pucker up a little bit lol
Is this pump formula a huge improvement over the other one they got?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 240562

More Ursa and Epi + ready to give the PEA Relief a try. Probably gonna start with 1 cap/day and see if I need to bump it up from there.
Interested to hear your thoughts on the pea relief. I might need to pick up a few bottles of that myself.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I aim for 5mg. A search through the forums here will give you a good idea of where you personally may want to be based on anecdote mostly, some other cursory searches through studies elsewhere convinced me I wanted somewhere from 2.5mg to 5mg.
I’m guessing you dose daily then at that dosage?

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finishing up AE 16 week run and swapping for AXT next 16 weeks. Rest remains the same. Axe and sledge was a freebie from NutriCartel for ordering over $130.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just scrolling on through I thought it was a double tall bottle of PCT :ROFLMAO:
I picked it up on the clearance! Pretty excited to start running Pepti Plex and will be grabbing more to make a long run of it.

On another note I cannot find the damn scoop in this protien! Luckily I got some scoops I have saved and one of them comes out to the serving size of 30 grams.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you'll really enjoy Pepti-Plex.

DPS has a heck of a sale on the old version of PCT Assist - 500 mg. per serving of Horny Goat Weed (100 mg. actual Icariin) + a lot more for about the same or cheaper than just that dose of Icariin would be.

For anyone interested, it's 21.99 for one or 39.99 for two:

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bought a Mothers headlight restoration kit, tonight at Walmart….Cashier needed ID for it. I said “I’m just trying to clean up my headlights…”

What would ID be for? Are guys doing some ‘breaking bad’ shitt with this stuff?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bought a Mothers headlight restoration kit, tonight at Walmart….Cashier needed ID for it. I said “I’m just trying to clean up my headlights…”

This should be in the meme thread!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

You haven’t heard of the mother’s headlight restoration challenge on YouTube?!?!
Now, go ahead and drink all liquids in the kit, any powders should be snorted. Wait ten minutes then post your reaction.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You haven’t heard of the mother’s headlight restoration challenge on YouTube?!?!
Now, go ahead and drink all liquids in the kit, any powders should be snorted. Wait ten minutes then post your reaction.
“Weird how nobody ever seems to make the 10 min reaction video…” 🤣

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm curious on a legit answer to that too - why he would need an ID for that lol.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can’t stand having to pull my ID out and show it for random shitt….(there’s a political rant there too, but this ain’t the place for that lol) …I’m glad I went to a cashier tho, because waiting at a self checkout for some dumbasss to waddle over and check during that process is brutal!

IMG_7477.JPG

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Enjoyed a recent sale of theirs myself.
Expertly packaged as well.

View attachment 240895
it's a great product, I'm on day 9 of 5 pumps a day of a4 and Icon 1. That's 225 of 4andro 112 of 1andro 100 of r andro and 90 of dhea. I've heard people say it's 2x oral but I feel like it is closer to 3x oral doses. I'll go to 6 pumps of a4 in a few weeks and either get another icon or finish up some 4mg ultradrol caps I have but so far I am impressed by these products from iconic formulation.

I'm considering adding ultra epi to weeks 8 to 12. My test and free test came back a month ago pretty low but I'm 40 so that is to be expected with my decade of off and on aas use. It was low 400's so I'm definitely feeling good from the a4 and dhea.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
it's a great product, I'm on day 9 of 5 pumps a day of a4 and Icon 1. That's 225 of 4andro 112 of 1andro 100 of r andro and 90 of dhea. I've heard people say it's 2x oral but I feel like it is closer to 3x oral doses. I'll go to 6 pumps of a4 in a few weeks and either get another icon or finish up some 4mg ultradrol caps I have but so far I am impressed by these products from iconic formulation.

I'm considering adding ultra epi to weeks 8 to 12. My test and free test came back a month ago pretty low but I'm 40 so that is to be expected with my decade of off and on aas use. It was low 400's so I'm definitely feeling good from the a4 and dhea.
That all sounds good!…I’ve tested about 4 pumps out 2 different times, and there’s certainly a mood boost and some vascularity!….Just wanted to have these in the stash, maybe do something mid April, may…

Can’t remember if you’ve tried Enclomiphene? Actually I wonder how enclo and A4 would stack

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That all sounds good!…I’ve tested about 4 pumps out 2 different times, and there’s certainly a mood boost and some vascularity!….Just wanted to have these in the stash, maybe do something mid April, may…

Can’t remember if you’ve tried Enclomiphene? Actually I wonder how enclo and A4 would stack
I have not used enclo but I've pct with clomid many times. I might try enclo in the next year or so but I know trt will be in the not too distant future for me.

If you add some 1andro, sarm, or real orals along with those alpha fours you will have a really nice light cycle. I have always had a good response to all of the andros but I know some people don't get much from them or convert to estro too much. I don't think I will go above 6 pumps of the a4 not because it's a waste or it won't convert it's just a good product and like you said 4 pumps brings on a definet boost.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also don’t know how much longer that black series will be available!

I also find myself liking that clean/barbershop/dapper smell !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote