In the Mail ....

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Pescience hooked it up. Using this strictly for those 2am workouts to get those quick carbs.
How does this stuff mix up? I’ve debated getting some to mix with my pre. I’m at 4:30 am lifter and usually mix in some carbs with my pre or make an intra.
Thanks!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 239263

This was truly impressive.

Very, very happy with taste, mixability, and digestability. It doesn’t feel like there’s any compromise for the natural flavoring at all, and I simply threw the serving into 12oz water & it shook up perfectly, no caking/chunks. Easy to rinse after, unlike things containing beef protein I’ve used in the past. Also, not earthy or too thick like many pea proteins I’ve had the displeasure of trying. I also struggle with digesting oats somewhat, but it being the last carb source (sweet potato and pea being the highest ingredients in the carb blend) I had no issues.

Tasted chocolatey & pleasant to drink at room temperature, no bloating noticed - this is an awesome, portable 500 cal meal for $3.50/serving. That is cheaper than 2 McDoubles for the same 46g protein, heart healthy food sources, and you can keep it in your trunk or in the office, & it mixes well in just a shaker.
Super glad I saw this because I just ordered the vanilla version this evening and was excited. Grabbed some sns creatine hcl since I’ve never used it and an animal m-stak just because I liked it years ago. Ran a bottle recently but got really sick like 2 weeks in and stopped so wasn’t on it long enough to notice anything

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Super glad I saw this because I just ordered the vanilla version this evening and was excited. Grabbed some sns creatine hcl since I’ve never used it and an animal m-stak just because I liked it years ago. Ran a bottle recently but got really sick like 2 weeks in and stopped so wasn’t on it long enough to notice anything
Did you go with the capsules or powder for the SNS Creatine HCI?
If the powder, which flavor did you pick? Really can't go wrong with any of them.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
man talk about ptsd. I see echo bike in a box and start vomiting in anticipation.
its like seeing a concept 2 rower and my ass immediately feels like I'm sitting on a rock.
I’ve been thinking of getting a rower but idk if I want to put myself though that pain

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am very happy with the Animal Meal and will absolutely be ordering another tub soon, before this one runs out. It digests very well, good satiety but doesn’t sit heavy, mixes & cleans up well, and the chocolate flavor is something I’ve grown to look forward to. It’s easy to drink regardless of time of day or hunger level for me.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been thinking of getting a rower but idk if I want to put myself though that pain
I mean, they're probably my all time favorite warm-up, great for HIIT, etc. But I just have PTSD from long ass WODS where you end up on a rower for 20 minutes and it literally feels like there is a rock in your butt pocket you are sitting on after a while lol.

LOVE them for warming up though. especially on say a deadlift day.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did you go with the capsules or powder for the SNS Creatine HCI?
If the powder, which flavor did you pick? Really can't go wrong with any of them.
Went with the grapefruit powder. Figured I could mix it with others or enjoy it straight depending. Also why I’m excited at the notion of y’all doing a fruit flavored protein. I have the animal creating chews I keep in my car for days i forget to take it or when I workout in between surgeries and they are convenient and taste pretty good. Just an easy option for when I forget to mix it at home which I forget to do often so I’m thinking having something delicious to drink at the house will help remind me. Only supplement I’m bad about taking

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am very happy with the Animal Meal and will absolutely be ordering another tub soon, before this one runs out. It digests very well, good satiety but doesn’t sit heavy, mixes & cleans up well, and the chocolate flavor is something I’ve grown to look forward to. It’s easy to drink regardless of time of day or hunger level for me.
Exactly what I was looking for. Easy breakfast if I run out of time or a way to boost calories or having something to chug at work

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Went with the grapefruit powder. Figured I could mix it with others or enjoy it straight depending. Also why I’m excited at the notion of y’all doing a fruit flavored protein. I have the animal creating chews I keep in my car for days i forget to take it or when I workout in between surgeries and they are convenient and taste pretty good. Just an easy option for when I forget to mix it at home which I forget to do often so I’m thinking having something delicious to drink at the house will help remind me. Only supplement I’m bad about taking
That’s an awesome flavor, good move

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The Pink Grapefruit flavor is great. I think you'll really like that. I'm looking forward to your feedback on it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I mean, they're probably my all time favorite warm-up, great for HIIT,
I'm thinking of getting one. Either a rower or a skier.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
man the skier erg machine I never could enjoy lol.
only complaint I ever had about the concept 2 was that the feet were so narrow you had to figure out where to keep your balls.
I guess you just have to do more gear to shrivel them up :ROFLMAO:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will be starting the PEA today. The other goods I am stocking at the moment.

View attachment 239942
awesome yea def would be interesting in thoughts of it.
i love the stuff , and the neurolocial brain health alone to me is worth it

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I definitely can, I was going to put updates along the way in the post Steve had for PEA but I can do a log/ review if people are interested.
My thought would be maybe keep the discussion thread updated with your thoughts and how you like it, and then at some point do a mini-review on it.

Of course its entirely up to you and very appreciated either way.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
curious to see how the ultra epi goes for you. I just finished a run of ultrahard and was going to finish with the ultraepi (which I have now) but the volume per pump seems very very low. My UH completely failed so I had to use a dropper/syringe to dose myself and I'm starting to think the UE is going to be the same.

On the plus side, only a couple days into the ultra epi, and it seems like it hits 3x harder than the ultrahard did.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
curious to see how the ultra epi goes for you. I just finished a run of ultrahard and was going to finish with the ultraepi (which I have now) but the volume per pump seems very very low. My UH completely failed so I had to use a dropper/syringe to dose myself and I'm starting to think the UE is going to be the same.

On the plus side, only a couple days into the ultra epi, and it seems like it hits 3x harder than the ultrahard did.
Yeah, I've also used ultra epi before. Like you I had a problem with the pump. I took the top off and made a hole with a Phillips and a hammer then used an IML pump. The product was great tho. I got hard, stronger and lean. I already know what to do if I have the same problem so...

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I've also used ultra epi before. Like you I had a problem with the pump. I took the top off and made a hole with a Phillips and a hammer then used an IML pump. The product was great tho. I got hard, stronger and lean. I already know what to do if I have the same problem so...
I used a little squirter like you'd use to feed an infant or sick dog, lol. I flipped mine upside down, removed the bottom and had to go that way cause I wasn't able to "burp" it like they said. Getting two bad bottles in a row isn't rubbing me well though, I've never ever had a problem with XPG bottles. or soap bottles, or shampoo bottles etc. the iconic bottles are known for this though which leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used a little squirter like you'd use to feed an infant or sick dog, lol. I flipped mine upside down, removed the bottom and had to go that way cause I wasn't able to "burp" it like they said. Getting two bad bottles in a row isn't rubbing me well though, I've never ever had a problem with XPG bottles. or soap bottles, or shampoo bottles etc. the iconic bottles are known for this though which leaves a sour taste in my mouth.
It's aggravating for sure. The ultra epi is quite potent tho and I got a good deal. I'll keep an IML pump around in case I have to do that again. It's weird I never had a problem with the Dermacrine and it's the same bottle.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I definitely can, I was going to put updates along the way in the post Steve had for PEA but I can do a log/ review if people are interested.
I would definitely be interested and would follow along if you did a review or log on it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 240079

Needed more creatine and didn’t feel like boring mono this time so finally grabbed the grapefruit flavor here.

Needed PEA as well and couldn’t pass on another staple with Theracurmin. 😁
I'm looking forward to hearing how you like them and on how you like the flavor of the Pink Grapefruit.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm looking forward to hearing how you like them and on how you like the flavor of the Pink Grapefruit.
It is very good I like it quite a bit. Probably going to do 3 scoops on training days 1-2 on off.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
How does this stuff mix up? I’ve debated getting some to mix with my pre. I’m at 4:30 am lifter and usually mix in some carbs with my pre or make an intra.
Thanks!

I'm real sorry for late reply, never saw notification. Mixability is superb adds some cloudiness but barely notice any texture difference no grit whatsoever. Goes down smooth and has been a game changer for improved lifts in am workouts and at that price point, a awesome deal

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How is that flavor? Ectoplasm is good stuff!
Curious what you think of that new one!
I haven’t tried it,….but I’ve used the regular one and agree it’s excellent.
Just drank my first scoop now...

Holy **** is this flavor a hell of a lot more sour than any of the other flavors from the 'normal' version. Orange Sherb/Fruit Punch/Grape are all decent flavors, but they were fairly mild. This Rabid Berry actually just got my face to pucker up a little bit lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Holy **** is this flavor a hell of a lot more sour than any of the other flavors from the 'normal' version. Orange Sherb/Fruit Punch/Grape are all decent flavors, but they were fairly mild. This Rabid Berry actually just got my face to pucker up a little bit lol
Interesting! I like sour flavors so I may have to give this one a shot!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HUGE SNS, CEL and XPG restock came in last night! As always i will keep logging it and i hope you will follow along.