ha they tryna get trey on joe rogan podcast .. that would be huge

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either delusional and a role player, or the real deal and good stuff is down the road shortly.View attachment 206781
That had to do with getting Chase to allow customers directly buy and hold real shares….none of that settlement 2 day fake crap.

He talked about it last night in case you missed the videos

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
How could Lou have the weight to mandate the entire way JP Morgan Chase processes trades?

Heck, how could any one guy at JPMC, any VP or not, have the authority to enact that change for the entire global company????

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That had to do with getting Chase to allow customers directly buy and hold real shares….none of that settlement 2 day fake crap.

He talked about it last night in case you missed the videos
I saw that, I just didn't know he was actually meeting with the VP.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How could Lou have the weight to mandate the entire way JP Morgan Chase processes trades?

Heck, how could any one guy at JPMC, any VP or not, have the authority to enact that change for the entire global company????
I dunno Ill pay attention and see whats going on. I dont think its really a mandate, its just that they have the ability to do so and he wants us to be able to take advantage of that. Also, a couple of days ago he said that someone in his inner circle is working on their own trading platform with all the bs is out of the way.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

From last night.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
After hours should be taken with a grain of salt, but a little something happened. We almost hit $40 at $39.87 and finished $38.13 up 5.92 percent.
Gotta keep it in the perspective of where we were. Like Lou said, they would beat us down to 30 to make us excited to sell at 100.

Some will look at 60 as double, but remember that is really down 10. Its hedgie Psy-Ops.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just picked up 10 more shares while it’s still under $40.

FWIW, the title Vice President doesn’t mean what it used to, especially at any large NYC firm. VP implies that this is an executive that is #2 to the CEO, that is far from the case. The VP title is often given to people that have 5-7 years experience to make them seem more important to unsuspecting clients.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Added 21 more shares today.

Over the last two weeks I have dumped whole portfolio to cover some expenses on property and toys.

My portfolio is now 100% AMC!!!!!

No more anxiety chasing 10-12 stocks a day with thousands on the line. Up and down all day...no more!!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Added 21 more shares today.

Over the last two weeks I have dumped whole portfolio to cover some expenses on property and toys.

My portfolio is now 100% AMC!!!!!

No more anxiety chasing 10-12 stocks a day with thousands on the line. Up and down all day...no more!!!
Your life is going to change when all is said and done!

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
SENS up 15% today. No special inside news, I just own some because I think this implanted constant glucose measuring idea sounds great.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SENS up 15% today. No special inside news, I just own some because I think this implanted constant glucose measuring idea sounds great.
yup same here .. one of my favorite .. have about 500shares plus $5 calls expiring next Jan

can't wait for the approval for 180days and hospitals get their hands on this tech.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For sens also options expiring so would be nice to finish above 3 but I think we will see the fud later

Next option date is aug20.. so we will have time to fly

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
For sens also options expiring so would be nice to finish above 3 but I think we will see the fud later

Next option date is aug20.. so we will have time to fly
Short squeeze aside.... the180 day tech sounds like it's already approved in Europe. Any idea when the FDA is tracking for future US approvals for long term growth?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Short squeeze aside.... the180 day tech sounds like it's already approved in Europe. Any idea when the FDA is tracking for future US approvals for long term growth?
yea USA would be huge .. last i remember it was just anytime during last qtr ( sept - dec )

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
figured sens was gonna be below 3 ... all good showed some good strength today still

as for amc and overall market .. disappointing of course but shall remain positive :)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Citadel wishes that we going to cover their short position at 100 dollars. Nope. Screenshot_20210717-075742.jpeg

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn’t know Meta was in that threshold list, now day 10.

IMG_1136.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That threshold list doesn't really matter anymore though, does it?
It does because after 13 days of being on the list they have to be covered, but what happened with AMC it dissapeared on that last day. That could have happened for multiple reasons but it seems at minimum its reasonable to think hedgefunds can stop playing games with FTDs on that final day, but thats a guess. Lou thinks a deal was made.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those of you who want to learn more about the secondary book system, Lou just posted his most detailed video on it.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For those of you who want to learn more about the secondary book system, Lou just posted his most detailed video on it.

If there is this side exchange, how could the squeeze even happen? I'm not sure if I'm asking that right, but if it's legal, then why would they ever trade where we trade?

Reactions: ax1
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If there is this side exchange, how could the squeeze even happen? I'm not sure if I'm asking that right, but if it's legal, then why would they ever trade where we trade?
The system they use is legal. The practices they do are not legal. And it will bite them in the butt.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It’s because of t2 settlements….during those 2 days our shares are in the matrix and they can play and make more money off it before it’s officially needs to be accounted for directly on the stock exchange.

Our shares aren’t exactly time stamped or serial numbered, but they do all need to be accounted for at the end of the day….unless our digital brokers jack us which is why it’s important to timestamp your accounts with screenshots.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How often, or when is best to screenshot the accounts?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How often, or when is best to screenshot the accounts?
If you haven’t done so already do it now, make sure you have your share count into the screenshot.

Now, this is going to be your call, but I do it about once a week….if this starts squeezing up I’ll be screenshotting at least daily.

This is just a judgment call and at least you have evidence you were holding shares.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
ALF up around 23% today.
Everything else dancing on the edge of red.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HCMC down 0.0008 (below that recent stunt they pulled off lol!)

Picked up another 50 thousand for $40 even.

They just unveiled a new vaping patent today, not sure if this will ever amount to anything regardless its something.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HCMC down 0.0008 (below that recent stunt they pulled off lol!)

Picked up another 50 thousand for $40 even.

They just unveiled a new vaping patent today, not sure if this will ever amount to anything regardless its something.

i need to do the same and double up on that position .. hurting alot on there lol