Recent content by zaareleq

  1. Thoughts on dutasteride and finasteride.

    For many that do end up with sides like lost libido it can be permanent from what Ive read.
  2. Recent Bloods...comments/suggestions?

    I don't see much un expected there. Liver values are great considering two weeks of an oral. I'd assume your creatinine and BUN numbers are driven by taking creatine and eating high protein. Creatine will inflate creatinine and very high protein elevates BUN. No Good chance overall on these...
  3. Hair loss treatment

    Good to see you back. There were folks posting concerned as to where you were awhile back.
  4. Ok...what do I add next?

    Man it's been aong times since I ran GH. For a couple years my insurance covered it but that part ended. Bought tons of pharma grade and Chinese back in the day too. Is it really that cheap now?
  5. Ok...what do I add next?

    I stay natty now and have to remind myself of these things constantly. Such a temptation the goodies are but at 64 I gotta be smart.
  6. Need help with my diet and estimating my current body fat %

    Great advice. I didn't catch the age on my first read.
  7. Need help with my diet and estimating my current body fat %

    You've made good progress. Honestly in my opinion where you are now and on that cycle you should lean bulk. Relative to cutting I'm at 246 and my daily calories are 1780. I'd also speculate your protein intake is low.
  8. MAresearch question

    Unlikely that suspended in oil is meant to be oral
  9. Wolverine(?)..

    First I've heard about escalating tumor growth. I planned on trying it for my nagging brachialradialis but this makes me thing twice.
  10. On test e since 29.4

    What are you looking for thoughts on? You'd be better off asking specific questions.
  11. Basic Bloodwork Panel Help

    Not sure what does
  12. Basic Bloodwork Panel Help

    I'd suggest adding some quality fish oil to bump up the HDL
  13. Progess pics... 7 months and 30 lbs.

    Great job
  14. Basic Bloodwork Panel Help

    Any steroids / prohormones in play or this is just natural results but impacted by such? I'd honestly just see a doctor. The high GFR is usually a good thing , just means your kidneys are filtering really well. That said if your glucose has been trending up it can also be present in...
  15. Finally going over to the Dark Side (w/3-AD)

    How bad did it hit your lipids?
Back
Top