Recent content by raulob72

  1. Best Joint/Tendon Supplement? BPC or Alternatives

    Curcuprime and collagen for joints powder works for me!!
  2. Supplements to reduce wrinkles

    When will.be back on stock?
  3. EvoMuse presents: Exemplar™

    I did 3 caps first thing in the morning.
  4. EvoMuse presents: Exemplar™

    I am.on my second bottle and works great , controls my appetite and really regulates the glucose , very happy with this supplement.
  5. Workout frequency 64 yo on the comeback

    I am not expert , but listen to your recovery , the 4 day you can do all cardio and increase weights on the other 3.
  6. Tell Us What You'd Like to See From SNS, CEL, & XPG + Discussion (2026 Edition)

    Now we need transdermal R-Ala please!
  7. What Multi are you taking right now? Do you notice a difference?

    Now sports multivitamin works great for me!!
  8. ProtoTest XT - High % Protodioscin - Natural Testosterone & Libido Support

    I am going to.be honest I am taking my second bottle and does nothing for me. But everyone is different
  9. ProSynthesis-17

    ......
  10. EvoMuse Presents: AlphaBurn Elite

    ......
  11. Ultimate "pornstar" stack?

    I will say cistanche, Tongat and Fadogia works for me
  12. EvoMuse Presents: AlphaBurn Elite

    .....
  13. EvoMuse Presents: AlphaBurn Elite

    I am in
Back
Top