Recent content by djbombsquad

  1. djbombsquad

    Experience with endurance enhancing drugs

    what dose carderine do you like ?
  2. djbombsquad

    Creatine + HMB vs. Creatine?

    Did you know that the kidneys filter out and waste almost 40% of an oral HMB dose? And that after a hard initial hit to mTOR it is cleared very quickly? Did you know that it also tastes terrible? Hmm.
  3. djbombsquad

    Creatine + HMB vs. Creatine?

    Oral hmb sucks
  4. djbombsquad

    Mega-Dosing Creatine -Anyone taking or have used 10g or more of creatine a day?

    Use a blend of mono and hcl low dose for a total of 8 grams spread out over 10 hours
  5. djbombsquad

    Anyone still here?

    Let’s go. Fam . I’m excited for what’s next
  6. djbombsquad

    BMP Restock

    Any update ?
  7. djbombsquad

    Mass gain supplement

    2 scoops whey isolate (I use plasma) • 2 tbsp MCT oil • 1 table spoon of ketones • 1 tbsp peanut or macadamia butter • a little heavy cream Blend it up with ice and milk you’ll be hitting 600–800 calories easy. Clean mass, not bloat
  8. djbombsquad

    Anti catabolic supplements

    Sustsmine, blg protein, leucine peptides
  9. djbombsquad

    Liquid SLU-PP-322

    I like the delivery system from blr
  10. djbombsquad

    ProSynthesis-17 alternative , similar

    I found blg100 to be a good alternative high in eaa in conjunction with dl 185 . All you need is pa and nitrogen aminos I think
  11. djbombsquad

    Best Protein for stomach issues

    Use to love it too. Now I use plasma no bloat
  12. djbombsquad

    Any one know much about this product

    Thoughts on this product ?
Back
Top