Recent content by chainsaw

  1. Critique of formula? Axis labs hypertest

    Yeah the lj100 is far more expensive and thry have a lot in it
  2. Critique of formula? Axis labs hypertest

    Wow I could of swore it wasnt on there anymore. It is cheap
  3. Critique of formula? Axis labs hypertest

    I dont believe its is being sold anymore
  4. USA 3AD LLC 3AD Black Series 50mg 60ct

    3ad LLC 60 capsules 50mg per capsule. Selling one bottle sealed. Second bottle has 16 capsules left. $55 shipped
  5. ARA w/ SPMs

    Where did you find these? Have any info on these
  6. ARA w/ SPMs

    what are spms?
  7. CEL Cloma-Plex - Natural Testosterone Booster & Estrogen Control Support

    What was it before or what was your baseline?
  8. How has training evolved from 10-15 years ago?

    Or every kid makes videos or daily post of their workouts and flexing in mirror.
  9. Natural testosterone booster

    3AD is a hormone that will cause shutdown, it wont be effective to take both together.
  10. FORMERON 2024

    What kind of modifications?
  11. Finally going over to the Dark Side (w/3-AD)

    362 is current test results, pre cycle bloodwork was 375. Pretty much nothing changed other than my LH taking a hit
  12. Finally going over to the Dark Side (w/3-AD)

    Nothing else is being cycled. At this point the bottle is almost done, I dont if i continue any longer if it will still sink, I am waiting for the rest of results to come back. I could switch just stricly over to 3AD and take blood work again, curious if the suppression is from the dhea or 3ad
  13. Finally going over to the Dark Side (w/3-AD)

    Pre cycle bloodwork and recent bloodwork haven't gotten it all back yet but my Lh and fsh took a hit
  14. Finally going over to the Dark Side (w/3-AD)

    Sent you DM
  15. Finally going over to the Dark Side (w/3-AD)

    I have been on Androlo Pro since July 1st, getting bloodwork done this saturday August 15th. I had bloodwork drawn June 13th, just curious if it moved my numbers either way.
Back
Top