In case anyone's curious who's subscribed

• Total voters
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PLEASE USE THREAD TOOLS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD!!!!

I don't mean to be a ****, but it sometimes annoys me to see a log where it takes up the first page and a half saying "Subscribed" or the newest of the comments "Nice to see someone starting a serious log"

Please limit posts to questions you have about my log (i.e. nutrition, training, supplements, etc.). When I reach a new PR or have a good workout, I don't need to be reaffirmed by 10 other people. I know some people like such posts, but I could do without.

And now the cycle. As an early birthday present to myself, I am kicking off a cycle (currently on day 3). This will be a log of my training during the cycle and probably the rest of the semester as well.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Training will consist of a 4 day split. 3-4 exercises (plus calves, abs, and forearms) and only going to be doing 1-2 working sets per exercise. Will only post working sets.

Legs

Squats: 315*9
Split Squat: 205*5
Front Squat: 230*9
DB Lunges: 90*4
Seated Calf Raise: 205*12
Behind the back Wrist Curls: 195*14
Decline Crunches: 35*15

Bodyweight Today: 183.5lbs

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused...are you running a cycle or are you talking about a training cycle?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SUBBED! (lol jk dude, I don't subscribe to threads ;) ) anyways. seriously, what is this cycle here??

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
so you think you'll see some kind of effect from using superdrol only on workout days and not letting it build up in your system?

...and i don't like any of your poll answers...you need a nuetral one.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so you think you'll see some kind of effect from using superdrol only on workout days and not letting it build up in your system?

...and i don't like any of your poll answers...you need a nuetral one.
Superdol is one of the few compounds strong enough to 'pulse' and still get somewhat of an anabolic effect from. I don't have the kahuna's to do an all out pulse, so I will see how/if this pans out for me.

I'm going to have to figure out how to edit my poll. I'll put up a neutral choice for ya. :thumbsup:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Good, I'll follow along because I just don't like the pulse idea...it'd be good to have a skeptic, whom I trust, try it out.

Whats the basic shell of your routine look like?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Superdol is one of the few compounds strong enough to 'pulse' and still get somewhat of an anabolic effect from. I don't have the kahuna's to do an all out pulse, so I will see how/if this pans out for me.

I'm going to have to figure out how to edit my poll. I'll put up a neutral choice for ya. :thumbsup:
Click edit on your first post, then click "go advanced"

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope he goes 300-500mgs on the 1-t and 6-9mg trn, and pulses 30mg superdrol preworkout... this would be an efficient stack.. if he doesn't do that he's just a pussy!:whip:
Close.

starting off at
300mg 1-T
6mg M-TRN
20mg SD

Not sure if I'll have enough to run all the way through pulsing SD, might have to resort to 40mg PP near the end. Also not sure if I wanna stop at 4 or go for 5 or 6 weeks.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Close.

starting off at
300mg 1-T
6mg M-TRN
20mg superdrol

Not sure if I'll have enough to run all the way through pulsing SD, might have to resort to 40mg PP near the end. Also not sure if I wanna stop at 4 or go for 5 or 6 weeks.
6 weeks of 1-t is ideal bro.. also 500mgs since you arent using 4ad or mohn with it... ;) kick some ass

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Close.

starting off at
300mg 1-T
6mg M-TRN
20mg superdrol

The 1-t is oral not transdermal right?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oral. 1-T THP ethers.

also taking trisorbagen to (hopefully) enhance absorption of this.
Definitely go 6 weeks brutha.. pulsing/1-t has six weeks written all over it dude. edit: nevermind, check your PM's.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoulders

Snatches: 155*2
DB Military Press: 85*5
DB Side Laterals: 30*13
DB Rear Delt Raise: 35*12
Standing Calf Raise (smith machine): 585*12
Barbell Wrist curls to the front: 105*15
Decline Russian Twists: 25*15

Bodyweight today: 184.5lbs

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
sinner...whats your routine?

legs
shoulders
chest
back
arms
OFF
OFF

????....just taking a guess here

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sinner...whats your routine?
Wow, I never mentioned it. My bad.

M - Legs
T - Shoulders
W - Off
R - Back & Biceps
F - Chest & Triceps
S & S - Off

Workouts vary slightly every other week, simply because I couldn't fit all of my favorite exercises into one workout......so I do some every other workout.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
sounds good, thanks...I'd recommend running the SD 5 days a week and taking a break on the weekends...it'd give more adequate time for the compound to build up before you pulse off...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, I'll see how this pans out for the first couple of weeks, and then I'll look into your recommendations. This is an SD clone, so there's probably a good deal of anadrol in it to give off some nice anabolism (and nasty sides).

I'm on day 4 and I'm already up 3lbs so it's not as though I need to make gains more rapidly. (I'm actually a little concerned at how fast they're coming).

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
have you changed ur diet so far to help gain those 3lbs or diet is about the same just wondering

starting off nice

"Superdol is one of the few compounds strong enough to 'pulse' and still get somewhat of an anabolic effect from. I don't have the kahuna's to do an all out pulse, so I will see how/if this pans out for me. "

explain this to me i know your using superdrol on workout days only which is 4x a week no? but your afraid of doing an all out pulse. can you explain this to me?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
have you changed ur diet so far to help gain those 3lbs or diet is about the same just wondering

starting off nice

"Superdol is one of the few compounds strong enough to 'pulse' and still get somewhat of an anabolic effect from. I don't have the kahuna's to do an all out pulse, so I will see how/if this pans out for me. "

explain this to me i know your using superdrol on workout days only which is 4x a week no? but your afraid of doing an all out pulse. can you explain this to me?
he's also running a full cycle of 1-t + trn at the same time. so he's not completely pulsing, just getting a little extra workout days :)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Snatches are great for shoulder development, the best imo.
snatches are awesome. very humbling though.

When I'm hungry.....I eat....until I'm not hungry. I'm trying to eat at least 250-500 extra kcals per day.

This will be an "on cycle pulse" I am using TRN and 1-T the whole way through.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cardio

Took it pretty light today. I have a lot of classes on Wednesdays, and (collectively) it takes me about 45 minutes of riding my bike to and from classes. That's a workout in itself if you ask me.

Jumped rope for 20.
Afterwards I walked on the treadmill @ 15 grad% incline for 15 minutes.
Nothing too strenuous. Just enough to get me up, moving, and feeling energized.

Weight today was 182.5lbs, but in all fairness I usually weigh a pound or two less after cardio workouts.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back & Biceps. I threw in some "Rest Pause" sets today on exercises where I could more easily do this with.

So it will go Weight*Reps+Rest Pause Reps

Barbell Row: 285*4+1
Standing DB Row: 95*4+1
High Pulley Cable Pulldowns: 160*7
Incline DB Curls: 55*8+1
Seated Calf Raise: 205*12
Hyperextensions (TUT): 45*15
Decline Crunches: 35*15

Bodyweight Today: 184lbs.

Paid attention to all the extra food I'm eating and it seems that this is the case: Diet's been getting an additional 50g protein + 50g Carbs + 10 g fats or so each day.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the idea of pulsing superdrol for the very reason you stated.

One thing of concern that you may want to look out for; lethargy. I've not run M-TRN but have I run 1-T and superdol solo and concurrent. Even the smallest amount of 4-AD could be a tremendous help in well being and energy levels.

Good luck.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
20mg superdrol pre workout?

PI, if he pulses, SD 5 days a week, its not as effective as a pulse, the rest on wednesday helps with the whole pulse idea. 2 days on the weekend-only is not enough off time for the SD

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

PI, if he pulses, superdrol 5 days a week, its not as effective as a pulse, the rest on wednesday helps with the whole pulse idea. 2 days on the weekend-only is not enough off time for the SD
I've upgraded to 30.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established

PI, if he pulses, superdrol 5 days a week, its not as effective as a pulse, the rest on wednesday helps with the whole pulse idea. 2 days on the weekend-only is not enough off time for the SD
You don't think it would clear your system in 2 days...

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You don't think it would clear your system in 2 days...
from what I have heard (and pulsing is relatively a new "buzz word") it wouldn't. The wednesday is a good, needed, break. 5 days on is a big build-up.

I have the same schedule as Sinner and have talked to Dr. D quite extensively about pulsing and the split that sinner has is the absolute limit of a pulse.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the idea of pulsing superdrol for the very reason you stated.

One thing of concern that you may want to look out for; lethargy. I've not run M-TRN but have I run 1-T and superdol solo and concurrent. Even the smallest amount of 4-AD could be a tremendous help in well being and energy levels.

Good luck.
Lethargy is definitely happening. I've been through worse (much worse), though.

What would be a good dose of 4-AD to run, in order to counteract these effects? From what I've gathered, it seems to help by increasing estrogen levels. Do you think something as cheap and simple as DHEA might help?

Thanks for your supporting project Get-Sinner-Bigger. I love hearing critiques (half of why I do these logs).

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would be a good dose of 4-AD to run, in order to counteract these effects? From what I've gathered, it seems to help by increasing estrogen levels. Do you think something as cheap and simple as DHEA might help?
There is much speculation as to what causes the lethargy. We know superdrol causes hypo in some. 1-T is notorious for lethargy as well, yet I don't know the mechanism.

I would imagine that the fact that you inhibit endogenous test can certainly compound any of the other mechanism that is associated with those two compounds. Both those compounds can do so rather quickly and rather well. I am not too versed on the action of estrogen in this case. I imagine a 4AD dose correlated to endogenous test levels after absorption and conversion might be just enough to improve well being and energy. Some can see this in as little as 400mg/d. I'm going off a gestimated speculation. I'm not a chemist in the real world, but I do play one on the internet ;)

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sin, fwiw I tried the pulse thing and bailed into a full on ED dosing after a week. I didnt feel any natural test rebound on the off days or whatever they say it is.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
There is much speculation as to what causes the lethargy. We know superdrol causes hypo in some. 1-T is notorious for lethargy as well, yet I don't know the mechanism.

I would imagine that the fact that you inhibit endogenous test can certainly compound any of the other mechanism that is associated with those two compounds. Both those compounds can do so rather quickly and rather well. I am not too versed on the action of estrogen in this case. I imagine a 4AD dose correlated to endogenous test levels after absorption and conversion might be just enough to improve well being and energy. Some can see this in as little as 400mg/d. I'm going off a gestimated speculation. I'm not a chemist in the real world, but I do play one on the internet ;)
Whats a good reputable company that carries 4AD?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sin, fwiw I tried the pulse thing and bailed into a full on ED dosing after a week. I didnt feel any natural test rebound on the off days or whatever they say it is.
I hear ya. I'm mainly taking it as a pre-workout stim. With all the other sh*t I'm taking ED, I haven't been able to notice much of a decrease yet.

Whats a good reputable company that carries 4AD?
4-AD and 1-AD were banned in the steroids act of 2004. This thread is not the place for such a discussion.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest & Triceps

Weighted Dips: 170*4+1
Incline DB Press: 107.5*12 (2 were assisted)
Pullovers: 95*12
Reverse Grip Close Grip Bench (RGCG): 210*4 (will be using less weight and TUT next week)
Leg Press Calf Raise: 490*15
Wrist Curls to the front: 105*15
Decline Russian Twist: 25*15

Decided to change from Smith Machine Calf raises because they are annoying to gather up that much weight just for one set.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how do you get 170lbs on for dips? just wondering

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
so the new calf raises are on a machine or a plate loaded machine?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how do you get 170lbs on for dips? just wondering
3 Plates and a 35. I also flare my elbows out. It allows me to work the chest more....and do a sh*t ton more weight.

so the new calf raises are on a machine or a plate loaded machine?
It's plate loaded, but there's almost always 400+lbs left on the machine because no one ever cleans up after there sets at this gym. There's also a stack of 100lbs right next to the machine.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weekend Update with Chevy Chase.....er.....I mean....thesinner.

Saturday, September 29th
There was a football game on Saturday so the parking lot to the rec center was closed for old people with $5. So I rode my bike to the gym. Practiced my snatches with really light weight to work on my form (using the techniques advised by ryansm of AM). Jumped rope for a half hour, and rode my bike back home.

Sunday, September 30th
Sundays are almost always jogging day. I like to go out for a long jog (4-5ish miles) at a nice easy pace. It really helps me clear my mind and relax for the up and coming work week. Perhaps it's just the beta-endorphin that kicks in after the second mile

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legs. I decided to focus on the eccentric phase on my exercises this week. All sets were done at lighter weight, slower tempo.

Split Squat: 155*9
Front Squat: 205*10
DB Lunges: 80*4
Stiff-Legged Deadlift: 245*10
Seated Calf Raise: 210*11
Behind the Back Wrist Curl: 195*12
Decline Crunches: 35*16

Bodyweight this morning: 185.5lbs baby!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Legs. I decided to focus on the eccentric phase on my exercises this week. All sets were done at lighter weight, slower tempo.

Split Squat: 155*9
Front Squat: 205*10
DB Lunges: 80*4
Stiff-Legged Deadlift: 245*10
Seated Calf Raise: 210*11
Behind the Back Wrist Curl: 195*12
Decline Crunches: 35*16

Bodyweight this morning: 185.5lbs baby!
nice squats and deads.. you find it easy balancing or keeping that weight on your front squats easy? its hard for me to hold anyweight haha