Poll: In case anyone's curious who's subscribed

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Double Deuce

Page 2 of 13 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    have you changed ur diet so far to help gain those 3lbs or diet is about the same just wondering

    starting off nice

    "Superdol is one of the few compounds strong enough to 'pulse' and still get somewhat of an anabolic effect from. I don't have the kahuna's to do an all out pulse, so I will see how/if this pans out for me. "

    explain this to me i know your using superdrol on workout days only which is 4x a week no? but your afraid of doing an all out pulse. can you explain this to me?
    he's also running a full cycle of 1-t + trn at the same time. so he's not completely pulsing, just getting a little extra workout days


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Snatches are great for shoulder development, the best imo.
    snatches are awesome. very humbling though.

    have you changed ur diet so far to help gain those 3lbs or diet is about the same just wondering
    When I'm hungry.....I eat....until I'm not hungry. I'm trying to eat at least 250-500 extra kcals per day.


    explain this to me i know your using superdrol on workout days only which is 4x a week no? but your afraid of doing an all out pulse. can you explain this to me?
    This will be an "on cycle pulse" I am using TRN and 1-T the whole way through.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
    •   
       


  3. Cardio

    Took it pretty light today. I have a lot of classes on Wednesdays, and (collectively) it takes me about 45 minutes of riding my bike to and from classes. That's a workout in itself if you ask me.

    Jumped rope for 20.
    Afterwards I walked on the treadmill @ 15 grad% incline for 15 minutes.
    Nothing too strenuous. Just enough to get me up, moving, and feeling energized.

    Weight today was 182.5lbs, but in all fairness I usually weigh a pound or two less after cardio workouts.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  4. Back & Biceps. I threw in some "Rest Pause" sets today on exercises where I could more easily do this with.

    So it will go Weight*Reps+Rest Pause Reps

    Barbell Row: 285*4+1
    Standing DB Row: 95*4+1
    High Pulley Cable Pulldowns: 160*7
    Incline DB Curls: 55*8+1
    Seated Calf Raise: 205*12
    Hyperextensions (TUT): 45*15
    Decline Crunches: 35*15

    Bodyweight Today: 184lbs.

    Paid attention to all the extra food I'm eating and it seems that this is the case: Diet's been getting an additional 50g protein + 50g Carbs + 10 g fats or so each day.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  5. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    I like the idea of pulsing superdrol for the very reason you stated.

    One thing of concern that you may want to look out for; lethargy. I've not run M-TRN but have I run 1-T and superdol solo and concurrent. Even the smallest amount of 4-AD could be a tremendous help in well being and energy levels.

    Good luck.
    •   
       


  6. 20mg superdrol pre workout?

    PI, if he pulses, SD 5 days a week, its not as effective as a pulse, the rest on wednesday helps with the whole pulse idea. 2 days on the weekend-only is not enough off time for the SD

  7. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    20mg superdrol pre workout?

    PI, if he pulses, superdrol 5 days a week, its not as effective as a pulse, the rest on wednesday helps with the whole pulse idea. 2 days on the weekend-only is not enough off time for the SD
    I've upgraded to 30.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I've upgraded to 30.
    as just a single dose eh?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    20mg superdrol pre workout?

    PI, if he pulses, superdrol 5 days a week, its not as effective as a pulse, the rest on wednesday helps with the whole pulse idea. 2 days on the weekend-only is not enough off time for the SD
    You don't think it would clear your system in 2 days...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    You don't think it would clear your system in 2 days...
    from what I have heard (and pulsing is relatively a new "buzz word") it wouldn't. The wednesday is a good, needed, break. 5 days on is a big build-up.

    I have the same schedule as Sinner and have talked to Dr. D quite extensively about pulsing and the split that sinner has is the absolute limit of a pulse.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I like the idea of pulsing superdrol for the very reason you stated.

    One thing of concern that you may want to look out for; lethargy. I've not run M-TRN but have I run 1-T and superdol solo and concurrent. Even the smallest amount of 4-AD could be a tremendous help in well being and energy levels.

    Good luck.
    Lethargy is definitely happening. I've been through worse (much worse), though.

    What would be a good dose of 4-AD to run, in order to counteract these effects? From what I've gathered, it seems to help by increasing estrogen levels. Do you think something as cheap and simple as DHEA might help?

    Thanks for your supporting project Get-Sinner-Bigger. I love hearing critiques (half of why I do these logs).
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  12. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    What would be a good dose of 4-AD to run, in order to counteract these effects? From what I've gathered, it seems to help by increasing estrogen levels. Do you think something as cheap and simple as DHEA might help?
    There is much speculation as to what causes the lethargy. We know superdrol causes hypo in some. 1-T is notorious for lethargy as well, yet I don't know the mechanism.

    I would imagine that the fact that you inhibit endogenous test can certainly compound any of the other mechanism that is associated with those two compounds. Both those compounds can do so rather quickly and rather well. I am not too versed on the action of estrogen in this case. I imagine a 4AD dose correlated to endogenous test levels after absorption and conversion might be just enough to improve well being and energy. Some can see this in as little as 400mg/d. I'm going off a gestimated speculation. I'm not a chemist in the real world, but I do play one on the internet

  13. Sin, fwiw I tried the pulse thing and bailed into a full on ED dosing after a week. I didnt feel any natural test rebound on the off days or whatever they say it is.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    There is much speculation as to what causes the lethargy. We know superdrol causes hypo in some. 1-T is notorious for lethargy as well, yet I don't know the mechanism.

    I would imagine that the fact that you inhibit endogenous test can certainly compound any of the other mechanism that is associated with those two compounds. Both those compounds can do so rather quickly and rather well. I am not too versed on the action of estrogen in this case. I imagine a 4AD dose correlated to endogenous test levels after absorption and conversion might be just enough to improve well being and energy. Some can see this in as little as 400mg/d. I'm going off a gestimated speculation. I'm not a chemist in the real world, but I do play one on the internet
    Whats a good reputable company that carries 4AD?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie View Post
    Whats a good reputable company that carries 4AD?
    no one

    there is 1 or 2 1ad clones

  16. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    no one

    there is 1 or 2 1ad clones
    Same thing I take it?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie View Post
    Same thing I take it?
    1ad
    4ad

    not related i think at all but of course sound familiar

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Sin, fwiw I tried the pulse thing and bailed into a full on ED dosing after a week. I didnt feel any natural test rebound on the off days or whatever they say it is.
    I hear ya. I'm mainly taking it as a pre-workout stim. With all the other sh*t I'm taking ED, I haven't been able to notice much of a decrease yet.


    Whats a good reputable company that carries 4AD?
    4-AD and 1-AD were banned in the steroids act of 2004. This thread is not the place for such a discussion.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  19. Chest & Triceps

    Weighted Dips: 170*4+1
    Incline DB Press: 107.5*12 (2 were assisted)
    Pullovers: 95*12
    Reverse Grip Close Grip Bench (RGCG): 210*4 (will be using less weight and TUT next week)
    Leg Press Calf Raise: 490*15
    Wrist Curls to the front: 105*15
    Decline Russian Twist: 25*15

    Decided to change from Smith Machine Calf raises because they are annoying to gather up that much weight just for one set.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  20. how do you get 170lbs on for dips? just wondering

  21. so the new calf raises are on a machine or a plate loaded machine?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    how do you get 170lbs on for dips? just wondering
    3 Plates and a 35. I also flare my elbows out. It allows me to work the chest more....and do a sh*t ton more weight.

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron
    so the new calf raises are on a machine or a plate loaded machine?
    It's plate loaded, but there's almost always 400+lbs left on the machine because no one ever cleans up after there sets at this gym. There's also a stack of 100lbs right next to the machine.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  23. Weekend Update with Chevy Chase.....er.....I mean....thesinner.

    Saturday, September 29th
    There was a football game on Saturday so the parking lot to the rec center was closed for old people with $5. So I rode my bike to the gym. Practiced my snatches with really light weight to work on my form (using the techniques advised by ryansm of AM). Jumped rope for a half hour, and rode my bike back home.

    Sunday, September 30th
    Sundays are almost always jogging day. I like to go out for a long jog (4-5ish miles) at a nice easy pace. It really helps me clear my mind and relax for the up and coming work week. Perhaps it's just the beta-endorphin that kicks in after the second mile
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  24. Legs. I decided to focus on the eccentric phase on my exercises this week. All sets were done at lighter weight, slower tempo.

    Split Squat: 155*9
    Front Squat: 205*10
    DB Lunges: 80*4
    Stiff-Legged Deadlift: 245*10
    Seated Calf Raise: 210*11
    Behind the Back Wrist Curl: 195*12
    Decline Crunches: 35*16

    Bodyweight this morning: 185.5lbs baby!
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Legs. I decided to focus on the eccentric phase on my exercises this week. All sets were done at lighter weight, slower tempo.

    Split Squat: 155*9
    Front Squat: 205*10
    DB Lunges: 80*4
    Stiff-Legged Deadlift: 245*10
    Seated Calf Raise: 210*11
    Behind the Back Wrist Curl: 195*12
    Decline Crunches: 35*16

    Bodyweight this morning: 185.5lbs baby!
    nice squats and deads.. you find it easy balancing or keeping that weight on your front squats easy? its hard for me to hold anyweight haha
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Double order by accident
    By BigP0ppa3 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-18-2005, 05:37 PM
  2. Double check myself
    By Skye in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 09-29-2004, 04:33 PM
  3. Double Splits
    By iron addict in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2004, 12:20 AM
  4. IHGM Back double Bi shot
    By IHateGymMorons in forum Pics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-30-2004, 07:38 PM
Log in
Log in