Time to be held accountable! ~~Macedaddy's Log!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello all,
I am going with the trend, the "cool thing to do," if you will! Gonna hold myself accountable to all of you! We can all get better together!

Some stats:
29 (29-NG next year ;))
5' 10" 187.8
17% BF I let myself slip bigtime. Between the birth of my new child and coaching baseball and soccer for my older boy, i have gotten off track. Still way below my heaviest last january at 215 25% 48inch waist!

My goal:
COMPLETE transformation by the Arnold Classic, next March!

My plan:
I have teamed up with Heath (buffhunk29) to run a little experiment with him. He has designed a diet and a training routine for me. I will update with how the workouts are going and periodically post updates on various lifts.

I want to concentrate on the big 3 (bench, squat, deads) Yes, chad, SQUATS!

Supplements:
Basics (protein (Substance), Xtend, Green Magnitude, AX Perfect Cycle)
Also have several Controlled labs stuff i will throw in from time to time.
Other "unmentionables"
SDNG, 3-AD ( i have some left over from the original tester bottles! :head:), and Mass FX.

I have the entire range of AX products available to me and the new creatine we have will most likely appear in here at sometime. This isn't about promoting AX's products, but its no secret i use them.

I grew up in farm country so those jokes/comments aren't off-limits. But, I think the general consensus these days is to keep the logs a bit cleaner than they have been!

TRAINING STARTS TOMORROW!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck, can't wait to see your "experiment"

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you would be the first in here! :thumbsup:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
YES ITS TIME TO DO IT PIMPIN!

I have developed my own training philosophy based on what i have learned over the last few years of school and new research studies that have some out.

I have a few guys doing it right now and they are continually gaining lean body mass while keep Body fat to a minimum. All while increasing strength, improving Lactate threshold and energy system usage! Also Calorie consumption can be on higher end due to the fact that most of the exercises performed are multipoint power movements and require a high caloric output!

I will post up his 6 week outline of what we will be training for.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
get it mace! get fvckin swole! :D

and pin! :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1/3 Strength & Hypertrophy
Weeks 2/5 TUT (Strength) & Hypertrophy
Weeks 4/6 Strength & TUT (Hyper)
Weekends Metabolic Training

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mace and H-bomb teamed up??

Sounds like a nice recipe to GFH. :D

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
In.

Mace starts his log 45 min. after mine, and you guys can't come holla at me? Sheeesh...:rasp:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I'm in.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
i was in your log.........it inspired me to start this one! :head: YOU ROCK, SS!
I know you were there. Its the other punks I was referring to. :ntome: Love you guys;)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you dont want me bigger than you sporting more muscle at the Arnold you better kick your own ass until then :cool:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I want measurements by tomorrow or Im driving down with a tape measure myself :mad:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My cousin is a Chippen Dale's Dancer. Maybe that's where I get my good looks from.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
/subbed now before / during / after pics and measurements please :)

Much Love,

Neoborn

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks neo!

will get all those up next sunday. I like to measure on sundays right after waking up and i didn't do it today..........

trust me, this will probably be more info than ANYONE ever wants to know! :run:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh look another sponsered AX log...........wow these things are just poppin up like teenage boners........hahaha

glad to see ya finally doing a dam log!!

good luck homie:thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck with this mace.......MacedaddyNG in da house!!!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Worked out today for the first time since my newest child was born (4 months). :frustrate

WOW! I went light and the workout still kicked my A$$. As to be expected, though. I am really looking forward to the newbie gains I should have the next few weeks plus the supps I am on. I expect that I should be back to where i was within these next few weeks! ROCK ON!

Does anyone else get a runny nose from yohimbine? I took 2 caps of leviathan and a Stim X pre-workout and had to keep blowing my damn nose!

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
Watch out Trip Dog, I'm coming for ya! My sh1t is not only bananas but before long it will be a WHOLE FRUIT SALAD! :head:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Mace, glad to see you doing this man..I am excited for ya...

If I were you I wouldn't introduce your array of muscle building supps (Mass FX/SDNG/3-AD) till you at least get back somewhat close to where you were...that is my opinion though, not fact.

Anyways bud, will follow closely...BIG thumbs up for doing this...:thumbsup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
Watch out Trip Dog, I'm coming for ya! My sh1t is not only bananas but before long it will be a WHOLE FRUIT SALAD! :head:
:think: i thought friut salad was another way of saying someone is gay.....well in that case "You Go Mace" be that fruit salad you always thought you could be!!.. :rofl:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:think: i thought friut salad was another way of saying someone is gay.....well in that case "You Go Mace" be that fruit salad you always thought you could be!!.. :rofl:
I thought it was a gross trick you can do with your ****. Other popular ones are "The Hamburger", "The fly", and "The Golfer". But further talk would be delving too far beyond the scope of this log.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mace, glad to see you doing this man..I am excited for ya...

If I were you I wouldn't introduce your array of muscle building supps (Mass FX/SDNG/3-AD) till you at least get back somewhat close to where you were...that is my opinion though, not fact.

Anyways bud, will follow closely...BIG thumbs up for doing this...:thumbsup:
thanks for that! anyone else wanna weigh-in on the subject? What is the logic behind waiting? Not trying to be argumentative, I am honestly asking...........

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll be watching your log and seeing the final product at the Arnold.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
AH YEA BUDDY FIRST DAY DOWN!

Will be talking to you tonight checking in on how it went!!

I expect ot hear good things!! HEHE

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for that! anyone else wanna weigh-in on the subject? What is the logic behind waiting? Not trying to be argumentative, I am honestly asking...........
Well, you li'l twerp, first thing's first. Get back in the groove and get those muscles woken up again. Lifting the remote and pounding the keyboard is NOT exercise, so you that didn't count yesterday! (HA!! j/k...you know there's love, bro!) :rasp:

Honestly, give it a few weeks until those initial gains slow down again. Your initial gains will come fast enough. Then, once they begin to slow, start poppin the pills.

You should never try to jump start a car battery that's gone dead!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Well, you li'l twerp, first thing's first. Get back in the groove and get those muscles woken up again. Lifting the remote and pounding the keyboard is NOT exercise, so you that didn't count yesterday! (HA!! j/k...you know there's love, bro!) :rasp:

Honestly, give it a few weeks until those initial gains slow down again. Your initial gains will come fast enough. Then, once they begin to slow, start poppin the pills.

You should never try to jump start a car battery that's gone dead!
Very true!
But i am going to say once Mace will continue to get beginner like gains from this program due to how it is designed! His body will never fully neurally adapt to his exercises so he will continue to progress through the whole entire time. Most people stop getting those gains due to neural adaptations as we all know, but through the use of very challenging neural exercises and progressions there will never be a chance for him to fully adapt before we progress and keep his body under constant "shock" if you will but its neural shock which is different than just general changing up the exercises you do! Whole new theory here guys! Thats why this log is going to be so exciting cause you get to see this first hand!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think what timdull said, plus also add in getting back into the groove, making sure your form is clean on squats and deads, working back out what working weights are starting at, those all would play a part. Not saying wait 6 months for "exciting" supplements, but 2-3 weeks to get the kinks worked out. And i'll second neo's "post pics too"

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you know i am in broski!
Hells yeah! Let's get this 'competition' going, biznitches!!

You're gonna have to play catch-up, Mace! You know I'm bigger than you:twisted: , and with 24 pounds already melted off, we're gonna be some sexy beetches come March!! :rasp:

Race to da biggest, buffest, baddest is ON!!!

:ntome:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Can i enter myself in this Race for the Arnold??!!! HAHA

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
Hells yeah! Let's get this 'competition' going, biznitches!!

You're gonna have to play catch-up, Mace! You know I'm bigger than you:twisted: , and with 24 pounds already melted off, we're gonna be some sexy beetches come March!! :rasp:

Race to da biggest, buffest, baddest is ON!!!

:ntome:
oh tim it is on! u may have more size than mace but u still gotta contend with me!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
so mace, whats you're goal with your stats by the Arnie?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so mace, whats you're goal with your stats by the Arnie?
I think I can thin out quite a bit, and hopefully reach some all-time highs on my numbers. a 315 Max bench has been a goal for awhile. I should be able to attain that. I was doing 215 X 6 last year at the Arnold.

I just started deadlifting so, I have no basis on that, but i'm thinking it should be close to bench numbers, so I would say a 315 repped deadlift, maybe higher. Not sure how realistic that is.........

16 inch arms (flexed). I am about 14.5 - 15 when consistently lifting.

33 inch waist or less, should be doable. 38 now at the bellybutton.

My goals are to gain as much QUALITY mass by the end of the year and into january then cut hard for the Arnold. BH29 says I can lose fat while gaining with his system.

Aren't you glad you asked? LOL! Feel free to let me know if I am being insane, but I don't think I am.