Time to be held accountable! ~~Macedaddy's Log!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't care what anyone says about Vitamin C...but taking a ****load has always helped me...
I started coming down with a cold last thursday. Took 5g of Vit. C per day (I always take large amounts of Vit. C regardless of health) and Zicam as recommended on the label. By Monday I was good as new.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I WILL NOT stop lifting........I need to get my routine and pattern established........so i will be toughin' this one out! :head:
Kick ass and take names.:good:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh!!! you are going to spread the disease around the gym to all us healthy people..yuck...just kidding!:)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Load up on R2 and keep going with the NG, great immune boosters!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WELCOME, D!

thanks for the advice (as usual) :head:

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
Im late for the party subed anyway Good luck Mace

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You feeling better yet?? I've been sick the last two days. I think I got it by typing in your thread!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You feeling better yet?? I've been sick the last two days. I think I got it by typing in your thread!
Darn me too. Sore and freakin dead throat. Still training though! I should buy electronic cough syrup lol

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know, they're working with nanoscience technology for self-disinfecting keyboards. (keyboards are a great place to spread germs).

Anyhow, one of the things being researched and designed are placing carbon-nanotubes on the keys themselves. It is designed so that when you push down on the key, the nanotubes will actually impale the bacterium similar to the medeval torture method: the iron maiden.

I think it is hilariously stupid. Until then, be sure you disinfect your keyboard once a week.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
sinner, thats kinda a catch22 because you're just not developing immunities that way.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sinner, thats kinda a catch22 because you're just not developing immunities that way.
like I said, it's just something the crazy liberal science community is exploring.

And you're right. A lot of times, trying to fix one problem will only open doors for other problems. Look at what a lot of the pharmaceuticals companies keep coming out with.

Another thing to point out is the fact that if such a keyboard were to be made, it would cost 10's of thousands of dollars. I'll just use 409, thank you.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i may have to discontinue my subscription to this thread.
everyone seems to be getting sick here.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LMAO!

it isn't just me, i see several people across the forums getting sick! Christine, its probably the crazy-ass weather we ahve been having!;)

OFF DAY TODAY! REST! back to work, tomorrow, though!

UPPERBODY AGAIN! :woohoo:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
LMAO!

it isn't just me, i see several people across the forums getting sick! Christine, its probably the crazy-ass weather we ahve been having!;)

Looking forward to this big guy!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, JJ!

i'll get that "stuff" squared away! ;) :thumbsup: PS. its your show, pick who you want!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
LMAO!

YEAH YEAH! time to rock and roll again!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
some things may be.........;)

But this is MY log! :trout:

I'm not doing this to promote Products!
I'm not doing this to promote Heath!
I'm not doing this to promote ANYTHING!

If you are moved to purchase a product or a service, I am glad.........BUT, this is motivation for me to get my SH!T in gear and represent!

YES, I AM VERY STRESSED OUT RIGHT NOW! :aargh:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd give you a hug, but FnF will just make fun of me. She's mean to neophytes. :(
I'm just kidding. Kathy is really nice and welcoming.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
some things may be.........;)

But this is MY log! :trout:

I'm not doing this to promote Products!
I'm not doing this to promote Heath!
I'm not doing this to promote ANYTHING!

If you are moved to purchase a product or a service, I am glad.........BUT, this is motivation for me to get my SH!T in gear and represent!

YES, I AM VERY STRESSED OUT RIGHT NOW! :aargh:

Awww hugs...you and supersoldier are having a bad time of it! You two should go out and drink it off together..Although his prob may be that he is an IBE rep..lol J/K SS.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Awww hugs...you and supersoldier are having a bad time of it! You two should go out and drink it off together..Although his prob may be that he is an IBE rep..lol J/K SS.
:rofl:

I could use about 2 or 3...............CASES of beer right about now. You guys have no idea. :frustrate

Crader, in all honesty, why are women evil? Please tell me, pretty please. :box:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I could use about 2 or 3...............CASES of beer right about now. You guys have no idea. :frustrate

Crader, in all honesty, why are women evil? Please tell me, pretty please. :box:
X2.. I wanna know why to..

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
tokyo steakhouse (hibachi) for dinner tonight! YUM! :food:

diet starts sunday! so this is the last splurge for a LONG while! other than occasional "cheats"

My Fukcing alarm never went off today, so i slept till 8. :frustrate Missed my workout and was late to work!

Tomorrow is the first "metabolic training" i am kinda excited for this new style of training! :woohoo:

BRING IT!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
tokyo steakhouse (hibachi) for dinner tonight! YUM! :food:

diet starts sunday! so this is the last splurge for a LONG while! other than occasional "cheats"

My Fukcing alarm never went off today, so i slept till 8. :frustrate Missed my workout and was late to work!

Tomorrow is the first "metabolic training" i am kinda excited for this new style of training! :woohoo:

BRING IT!
I'm sure you can take it! You're an ambulant freak!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
ok, time for some newb questions on the metabolic workout -
is this the program buffhunk put together?
what is the philosophy behind it?
are you guys going to post up the workouts in this log?
i'm getting kinda tired of my routine and looking for some new ideas to incorporate in.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Awww don't be that way! I was just teasing!!!:bruce1:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
ok, time for some newb questions on the metabolic workout -
is this the program buffhunk put together?
what is the philosophy behind it?
are you guys going to post up the workouts in this log?
i'm getting kinda tired of my routine and looking for some new ideas to incorporate in.
I just sent Mace his Metabolic workout!! I am sure he will be on to tell you his feelings! HAHA HE WILL HAVE MANY DIFFERENT ONES!

Hank PM me if you want!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure you can take it! You're an ambulant freak!

You got that right Mace is a FREAK OF NATURE! ONLY GETTING FREAKIER!!!

Arnold 2008 WATCH OUT FOR THE MACE!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
MACE MAN IS RECOVERING As WE SPEAK BUT WILL BE AROUND TO POST ABOUT HIS WORKOUT TONIGHT!!! HEHE

GOOD JOB MACE!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I typed this damn update 3 times and my fukcing computer fukced it up 3 times!

the workout was GREAT and very intense! basically a circuit style routine with various lifts. 4 rounds with the only rest between circuits. I was ready to quit after 2. I did all 4, though!

I have my first 3 weeks diet in order now. basically 40/40/20 with around 2500cals a day. We are gonna do a deficit to start to get a bit leaner.

I am glad i started this log and i thank all of you following along for the motivation, encouragement and helpful advice you have all given me! IT IS MUCH APPRECIATED! First week back in the game and i managed to lift twice (upper and lower) and complete one of these metabolic days. IT WAS A GOOD WEEK!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I typed this damn update 3 times and my fukcing computer fukced it up 3 times!

the workout was GREAT and very intense! basically a circuit style routine with various lifts. 4 rounds with the only rest between circuits. I was ready to quit after 2. I did all 4, though!

I have my first 3 weeks diet in order now. basically 40/40/20 with around 2500cals a day. We are gonna do a deficit to start to get a bit leaner.

I am glad i started this log and i thank all of you following along for the motivation, encouragement and helpful advice you have all given me! IT IS MUCH APPRECIATED! First week back in the game and i managed to lift twice (upper and lower) and complete one of these metabolic days. IT WAS A GOOD WEEK!
Now its time to kick it in high gear baby!

Good job on the Metabolic day!

He was training metabolic strength today!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

Weight: 188 @ 18%
Biceps (flexed): 14.25 lost ALOT here! :frustrate
Waist (at bellybutton): 38

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must have lead filled bones or something, cause I sure don't have all that much in muscle weight, but I'd be under 10% bf at 188. I must have a big pancreas or something :D cause i'm 5'9 and around 14-16% bf at 206