Time to be held accountable! ~~Macedaddy's Log!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for that! anyone else wanna weigh-in on the subject? What is the logic behind waiting? Not trying to be argumentative, I am honestly asking...........
"muscle memory"

You're going to shoot back up to what you were before (lifts, muscle mass, etc.) in no time. No sense wasting a product, when you're going to make awesome progress. I'd say wait at least a month until you start leveling off again.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
"muscle memory"

You're going to shoot back up to what you were before (lifts, muscle mass, etc.) in no time. No sense wasting a product, when you're going to make awesome progress. I'd say wait at least a month until you start leveling off again.
Haha, I was reading down then going to post this exact post...good shot sinner :D

JakeF

Awards
Cool Mace i am going to do a leviathan stimx stack here after my pct of sdng. Any suggestions from anyone on best way to do this will be appreciatted.

JakeF

Awards
I think I can thin out quite a bit, and hopefully reach some all-time highs on my numbers. a 315 Max bench has been a goal for awhile. I should be able to attain that. I was doing 215 X 6 last year at the Arnold.

I just started deadlifting so, I have no basis on that, but i'm thinking it should be close to bench numbers, so I would say a 315 repped deadlift, maybe higher. Not sure how realistic that is.........

16 inch arms (flexed). I am about 14.5 - 15 when consistently lifting.

33 inch waist or less, should be doable. 38 now at the bellybutton.

My goals are to gain as much QUALITY mass by the end of the year and into january then cut hard for the Arnold. BH29 says I can lose fat while gaining with his system.

Aren't you glad you asked? LOL! Feel free to let me know if I am being insane, but I don't think I am.

Those measurements look familar??

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cool Mace i am going to do a leviathan stimx stack here after my post cycle therapy of sdng. Any suggestions from anyone on best way to do this will be appreciatted.
alternate your doses. Don't take them at the same time unless you are a VERY experienced STIM JUNKIE! LOL!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I ahve decided to take the consensus advice of discontinuing my vast array of supplements for atleast a few weeks.

I will take Green Magnitude, Xtend, Orange Triad, Protein and a pre0workout nergizer of some sorts ( i lift first thing in the morning)

Thanks again to thesinner and Blackjack for the help with this!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please send unused AX products to:

115 Hillson St.
You know the rest.... :)

Good decision for now, bro. Just let it flow, then kick up the shiznit.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I've stolen another one of your secrets mace....your trainer.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've stolen another one of your secrets mace....your trainer.
Glad I could help, haiz! :thumbsup: We are all on the same journey.........some of us are further along the path, that is all! :head:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Glad I could help, haiz! :thumbsup: We are all on the same journey.........some of us are further along the path, that is all! :head:
Well. I've got a ways to go.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Workout was ok today. It was very hard to get my sorry ass out of bed.........

LOWER BODY:
I took it easy on myself and repped out 100 pounds on squats and deads. I will kick it up next week for sure, but the DOMS are insane (i like it, but they are still insane)!

MISC:
My lats, chest, and tri's are sore from Monday's workout. Glad, I didn't go all out.

SUPPS:
Just my basics (protein, creatine, BCAAs). Today I popped 2 RPM for my pre-workout. Felt pretty good and was sweating like crazy! I think i will alternate between my various stims, to maybe prevent adaptation.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workout was ok today. It was very hard to get my sorry ass out of bed.........

LOWER BODY:
I took it easy on myself and repped out 100 pounds on squats and deads. I will kick it up next week for sure, but the DOMS are insane (i like it, but they are still insane)!

MISC:
My lats, chest, and tri's are sore from Monday's workout. Glad, I didn't go all out.

SUPPS:
Just my basics (protein, creatine, BCAAs). Today I popped 2 RPM for my pre-workout. Felt pretty good and was sweating like crazy! I think i will alternate between my various stims, to maybe prevent adaptation.
are you working out every day? if not, it might be a more preventative action to simply not use during 'off' days

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
are you working out every day? if not, it might be a more preventative action to simply not use during 'off' days
the split is M,T,TH,F. I will be using the stims just pre-workout, not on off days. So i guess you are right.......;)

you don't think i should alternate between them, though? it shouldn't hurt, right? Leviathan, Stim X, and RPM?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the split is M,T,TH,F. I will be using the stims just pre-workout, not on off days. So i guess you are right.......;)

you don't think i should alternate between them, though? it shouldn't hurt, right? Leviathan, Stim X, and RPM?
Macedaddy's Stimulant Sampler Pack, coming soon the a GNC near you. :lol:

It wouldn't hurt, but at the same time, you have to remember that all these different stimulants suppress the same thing: your adrenal glands. Whether it be caffeine, yohimbine, geranamine, ephedrine, or just some straight up crack they're still going develop resistance over time.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
popped two stim x yesterday for the first time in 6 weeks pretty much and i felt like i was on crack...looking good so far mace

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Macedaddy's Stimulant Sampler Pack, coming soon the a GNC near you. :lol:

It wouldn't hurt, but at the same time, you have to remember that all these different stimulants suppress the same thing: your adrenal glands. Whether it be caffeine, yohimbine, geranamine, ephedrine, or just some straight up crack they're still going develop resistance over time.
damn your taking the words out of my mouth lately...

was gonna say this same thing, think of it more like the more and more you take stims the more worn down your adrenals (less sensitive)...which is why most idiots just keep upping the dose...ahem...

so taking at least the weekends off, and all non-workout days would be very beneficial...

Reset wouldn't hurt either my man ;)

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
MD, good to see you logging this!

good call on holding off on the hormonal sups to start. instead focus in dropping a few % BF and just getting some of your strength back. that should set you up nicely for the rest of your recomp.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks hank! That is the plan!

Everyone seems to be of the same consensus and that tells me its probably the right path to take! :thumbsup:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ohhhh can I have your trainer! I need to represent for the Arnold..lol I think I missed it for the Olympia. They get me as I am.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
Ohhhh can I have your trainer! I need to represent for the Arnold..lol I think I missed it for the Olympia. They get me as I am.
sorry Jamie not trying to hijack
but crader my fiance has alot of tolerance to stims, i remember u saying ur using clen...
whats your thoughts on it so far for cutting and the stim effect?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
your husband might be upset that you are going elsewhere............doesn't he give you good advice?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
your husband might be upset that you are going elsewhere............doesn't he give you good advice?
Lol we train together okay. but every now and then its nice to get different advice. It keeps you from falling into a rut.

Besides We live together, work together and train together...thats alot of togetherness.lol

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry Jamie not trying to hijack
but crader my fiance has alot of tolerance to stims, i remember u saying ur using clen...
whats your thoughts on it so far for cutting and the stim effect?
I love the clen I'm taking it with T3 and it works great. The stim effect was rough the first week and then it was just nice. Getting past the first 2 days are the worst. It is really helping with the cutting and fat loss.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol we train together okay. but every now and then its nice to get different advice. It keeps you from falling into a rut.
start a log.......

there are tons of people on here that offer useful advice, just as you have seen so far in mine....

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yo Mace - get some pics up if you really want to be held accountable.
no better motivator than pics to improve from!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yo Mace - get some pics up if you really want to be held accountable.
no better motivator than pics to improve from!
yeah, this sunday, man! it will be hard to post them, but better in a few months when i am a different person! :thumbsup:

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
the cool people log in workouts, now! ;)
yes you be playin follow the leader:wave:

welcome don't know how i missed that you started this. glad to see you in the serious log section.

as for cycling on/off stimulants 2 days on 1 day off seems to work quite well for me. No stims for me at all on weekends or my day off in middle of week. keeps my system primed.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Wait until I'm on something worth logging and I will. Otherwise no one will care what routines I do...lol
Crader, IMHO, it would be great to see a workout log from a female...it would help all the wive and girlfriends of the dudes lurking around here as well as the few women who grace us with thier presence...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
As far as the stim use goes, mace, I guess I have no tolerance because if you remember one of our off the board convos a while back you had mentioned trying to drop constant use of stimX to 5 on 2 off and I gotta tell ya, it was some of the best advice I've gotten in a long time.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
we actually have given up 3 bottles of FX for those testings........

Plus, company policy prohibits me from logging "gifted" product.

I have used XF before with good success. :thumbsup:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OFF DAY:

I seem to be coming down with a cold. :frustrate I slept in today and trying to get TONS of fluids to nip this in the bud, quick. Probably wore my body down too fast as I am sore all over.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Poor guy, stock up on the vitamins and zinc. Hope you feel better soon.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OFF DAY:

I seem to be coming down with a cold. :frustrate I slept in today and trying to get TONS of fluids to nip this in the bud, quick. Probably wore my body down too fast as I am sore all over.
get yourself some Zicam or Cold-eeze. Sh*t works wonders.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I don't care what anyone says about Vitamin C...but taking a ****load has always helped me...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't care what anyone says about Vitamin C...but taking a ****load has always helped me...
Ditto, PI. Chugging about half a gallon of OJ is often nice and refreshing when you get a cold.

What I DON'T recommend is chugging a bottle of Nyquil. Trust me, you're up for a day and asleep for 2 more. Very interesting college experiment! :rofl:

Get well soon, J.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I WILL NOT stop lifting........I need to get my routine and pattern established........so i will be toughin' this one out! :head:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I WILL NOT stop lifting........I need to get my routine and pattern established........so i will be toughin' this one out! :head:
:head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head:

Right on, bro! Last time I was sick, that was the ONLY thing that made me feel better!!!

Kick azz, take names, be a complete AXhole! :cheers: