Time to be held accountable! ~~Macedaddy's Log!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks for pointing me in this direction, e! I love these workouts and they are quick, too!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they are definitely fun. I am going to go back to them when I do the velocity diet, when i'm ready to let my abs show :)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sounds liek we are on the same page.....velocity diet starts next week! :thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think i'm a good 5-6 weeks away from that, need to go thru a stable PCT first. come early march tho... but then i'll be "kicked in" with x-factor, don't really know if I want to waste it by going that low caloriewise. I'll decide for sure when that gets closer. I know after the end of april i'm going to be eating + working out inconsistently for a bit, as that is when the baby is due :) so I need to make it where I want to be by then.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Took my first two doses of Adrenalean from DS. The label says it kicks in within 15 minutes. I was like "Yeah Right"! Its no joke! stuff kicked in within 15 minutes, warmed me up right away. I had to actually shed layers of clothing i was so hot. Energy was nice. No jitters, just clean rush. Like you are on a mission. There was no sharp let down either. Stuff gets my approval. I need to get a bottle now! I am going to dose it the next 2 days at 6 caps per day and then get back on the leviathan Reloaded. Hopefully my bottle arrives so i can start the adrenalean when the LR runs out! :head:
I thought you would like it mace. Thanks for the feedback.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HOLY ****!
I have NEVER had a workout where i literally wanted to puke afterwards. I have heard people talk about it, but never EVER went that hard or far.......

Day Two: Legs

A1. 6 Squats (115x3)
Rest 10 seconds
A2. 12 Lunges (20 each side DB'sx3)
Rest 10 seconds
A3. 25 Leg Extensions (60x3)
Rest 2 minutes
Repeat 3 times

B1. 6 Leg Curls (60x3)
Rest 10 seconds
B2. 12 Romanian Dead Lifts (115x3)
Rest 10 seconds
B3. 25 Reverse Hypers or Back Extensions (BWx3)
Rest 2 Minutes
Repeat 3 times
thats tight mace! Ive actaully had prob 3 times where i puked, 2 were when in was on M1T and think it may have been that moreso then the intensity (although was still pretty damn intense) and the other was from just obliterating myself on legs with squats and leg presses, practically just pumps your stomach from the motion and absolute fatigue lifting heavy can cause (if you call 225x10 at my heaviest set "heavy")

had a ton of other workouts though where i got danm close to puking but just stepped outside took a breather and either continued or just went home.

anything that can get you to that level though has got to be doing some good, very interested to see how this routine continues to treat you and what kind of results youll get from it.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day Four: Arms and Shoulders

A1. 6 Seated Dumbbell Presses (40x3)
Rest 10 seconds
A2. 12 Seated Lateral Raises (15x3)
Rest 10 seconds
A3. 25 Lateral Raises with Cables (20x3)
Rest 2 minutes
Repeat 3 times

B1. 6 Dips or Close-Grip Bench Presses (BWx3)
Rest 10 seconds
B2. 12 Decline Barbell Extensions (45x3)
Rest 10 seconds
B3. 25 Cable Pressdowns (50x3)
Rest 2 minutes
Repeat 3 times

C1. 6 incline Dumbbell Curls (30x3)
Rest 10 seconds
C2. 12 Standing Barbell Curls (65x3)
Rest 10 seconds
C3. 25 Standing Pulley Curls (20x3)
Rest 2 minutes
Repeat 3 times

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Adrenalean was dosed today aswell. 3 caps twice! still great stuff. I actually think i was in a BETTER mood today then yesterday. not sure if the effects are cumulative. thermo effect wasn't AS present today. Appetite and cravings were DEF curbed.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adrenalean was dosed today aswell. 3 caps twice! still great stuff. I actually think i was in a BETTER mood today then yesterday. not sure if the effects are cumulative. thermo effect wasn't AS present today. Appetite and cravings were DEF curbed.
RPN'S DCP shall push your goals to new limits my friend..........;)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have beenc ontinuing my DCP doses. i am up to 12 per day.

i don't get the thermo effects from the DCP, but i can tell it is helping. All i did for the last 3 days is stopped leviathan Reloaded and added the adrenalean. DCP has been dosed continuously.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for pointing me in this direction, e! I love these workouts and they are quick, too!
Are your workouts just 6 super(-duper) sets?

I used to do something similar to this back in the day, but more with dropsets than supersets (I used to love dropsets). It really cranks up the heat, don't it?

Also, lactic acid (moreover the lactate ion) plays a huge role in high intensity training's leaning effect. I know you (mace) get some GI trouble using beta-alanine, but for the other readers looking into training like the "Reincarnator of Bunnies", such a supplement might be beneficial, as it buffers lactic acid, while keeping the lactate ion intact.

BTW, 3 new bunnies. :D

Note: I told macedaddy every time he slips with his diet, I'll kill a bunny, and if he makes a super-awesome stride of improvement, I'll reincarnate a dead bunny. It's sort of an inside joke.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I used to do something similar to this back in the day, but more with dropsets than supersets (I used to love dropsets). It really cranks up the heat, don't it?

Also, lactic acid (moreover the lactate ion) plays a huge role in high intensity training's leaning effect. I know you (mace) get some GI trouble using beta-alanine, but for the other readers looking into training like the "Reincarnator of Bunnies", such a supplement might be beneficial, as it buffers lactic acid, while keeping the lactate ion intact.

Note: I told macedaddy every time he slips with his diet, I'll kill a bunny, and if he makes a super-awesome stride of improvement, I'll reincarnate a dead bunny. It's sort of an inside joke.
LOL, i wish we had the bunnie smilie over here too.

So what your aying is with the BA youd get the GH benitfits of a routine like this but not the brun and fatigue caused by the lactic acid?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, i wish we had the bunnie smilie over here too.

So what your aying is with the BA youd get the GH benitfits of a routine like this but not the brun and fatigue caused by the lactic acid?
That's kinda what I'm alluding to. It will help optimize lactic acid production.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i actually have soem incarnate (3 bottles) i guess i'll try to use it again.........

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

my workouts are labeled A1,A2,A3 B1,B2,B3 and so on. The A's are done right after one another with the prescribed amount fo rest and the prescribed number of reps. Then they are repeated 3 times. So basically, they are supersets, but with rep ranges of 6,12,then 25. by the time i get to the 25 rep exercise, i REALLY need to bust my ass to get them all done. the idea is to have to kill yourself to get that 6th, 12th, AND 25th rep.

Hope that is clear. so when i put in parenthesis is the weight that i used and the number of times i did the cycle. Once i get to my third week, it says to increase to 4 cycles.:aargh:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

WEIGHT - 176.2 (-2.4)
WAIST - 35.75 (-.5)

:dance:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

WEIGHT - 176.2 (-2.4)
WAIST - 35.75 (-.5)

:dance:
DIZZAMN! Thats some solid progress thurr! looks like your current routine and supplementing is doing exactly what they should be doing.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I NEED TO LOG MY WORKOUTS! :lol: I keep forgetting!

anyway.............UPDATE:

Weight: 174.6 (-1.6)
Waist: 35.5 (-.25)

I will DEF be leaner at the Arnold. I got 3 weeks to lose 2 inches to show abs, not sure if it can be done or not. :think:

I am up to 2 of each TT/TCII (Thyrotabs/Thyrocuts II). DCP ran out this week! :( But, i have another coming. :head: Leviathan is still running strong and i have a bottle of Adrenalean coming. :D

and..........TADA! MassFX Maximum strength arrived at my house yesterday. I took a full days worth of doses within about 6 hours. :toofunny: I am dosing 2 FX and 1HD 3 times per day.

Diet is being changed. I am only consuming carbs at breakfast, pre and post. Breakfast will be 1/2 grapefruit. Preworkout will be 1/2 cup oats (already ground. i just throw it in my shake) and post workout will be one scoop isolate and one scoop Mass Meal by ergo pharm (for the dextrose). The rest of the meals will be protein and green fibrous veggies.

This should get me CLOSE!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You will be a lean man by the Arnold!!! I think I will grind up oats for my shakes. I'm having a hard time eating oatmeal in the morning. On the other hand tried my first sweet potatoe and it was not bad. Oatmeal and sweet potatoes are the only carbs she wants me to eat. Not very good about that one;)

What training did you go with? You should come down here some Monday and do legs with Natalie. I'm trying to get Matt too but he wont:)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how about i come down and do legs with MATT? :toofunny:

not gonna train legs with some chick! :lol: ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm betting on christine for this one, sorry mace :) but its just because she's a woman and will beat you just for spite. Its how they work ;)