Time to be held accountable! ~~Macedaddy's Log!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been sick the past few days..............BUT............

got up early and did 45 minutes of low intensity cardio! YEA BUDDY!

8 incline, 3 mph.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CHEST/ARMS today:

Was sicka few days last week, so we are starting the high volume/high intensity all over. I cna barely move my arms right now.

My routine includes 35 minutes of cardio post-workout.

BEST NEWS OF THE YEAR: I found a bottle of 3-AD form a tester that never used it. So, i am totally rocking the 3-AD right now! first day on and i am feeling great! (although, i am sure its probably not from the 3-AD just yet)

Also, tightened my belt one more notch today when i got dressed, so my body is def changing! WOOT!

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
CHEST/ARMS today:

Was sicka few days last week, so we are starting the high volume/high intensity all over. I cna barely move my arms right now.

My routine includes 35 minutes of cardio post-workout.

BEST NEWS OF THE YEAR: I found a bottle of 3-AD form a tester that never used it. So, i am totally rocking the 3-AD right now! first day on and i am feeling great! (although, i am sure its probably not from the 3-AD just yet)

Also, tightened my belt one more notch today when i got dressed, so my body is def changing! WOOT!
Nice, I remember one time I over worked my biceps and could not straighten then out for a week.

Nice find! :jaw: It is like Christmas early! And congrats on the notch on the belt, always a great feeling to be able to do that.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am feeling better, christine! thanks!

OK, just so you all understand the pain i am in right now........I am going to list the workout i jsut did. I'm not 'spose to, but there is no other way for you to understand why i had to crawl up the stairs at my home.

15 Squats
10 each leg BB Lunges
12 Stiff Leg w\ DBs
20 Leg Extensions
rest 2 minutes Repeat 2 more times

Then, to punish myself a little further, i did 20 minutes on the treadmill on incline 10, speed 3.

CRAZY!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
that is a sweet workout! sounds like you are shocking your system into growth!!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow that was a read! just went through the whole thing and it looks as though youve made some sick progress Mace! any chance of posting up some updated pics???

as soon as i get enough money to get back in the gym ill be breaking out another log, reading yours has got me even more pumped to start mashin on getting back in shape.... right now all i have is TUT pushups hand stands and my wifes 10lbs weights.... still 10 curls across 5 -10min has me sore as hell today.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I am feeling better, christine! thanks!

OK, just so you all understand the pain i am in right now........I am going to list the workout i jsut did. I'm not 'spose to, but there is no other way for you to understand why i had to crawl up the stairs at my home.

15 Squats
10 each leg BB Lunges
12 Stiff Leg w\ DBs
20 Leg Extensions
rest 2 minutes Repeat 2 more times

Then, to punish myself a little further, i did 20 minutes on the treadmill on incline 10, speed 3.

CRAZY!
Ah yea Man I knew you would like this one!

another hole on the belt down there is no turning back now Mace we are going to shock everybody with this!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow that was a read! just went through the whole thing and it looks as though youve made some sick progress Mace! any chance of posting up some updated pics???

as soon as i get enough money to get back in the gym ill be breaking out another log, reading yours has got me even more pumped to start mashin on getting back in shape.... right now all i have is TUT pushups hand stands and my wifes 10lbs weights.... still 10 curls across 5 -10min has me sore as hell today.
hey poopster!
I am planning on doing a picture montage at the end of the year. Kind of a progress thing. I'll wow you guys with some pics from 2006, too, just to show how fari have actually come.:bruce3:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey poopster!
I am planning on doing a picture montage at the end of the year. Kind of a progress thing. I'll wow you guys with some pics from 2006, too, just to show how fari have actually come.:bruce3:
It is the end of the year!!!! If you wait until New Years we will all be to hungover to look;)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
aaaaaight there its the end of the year... lets see this tranformation collage!!!!! want a preveiw as to what these new supps will do!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha

the transformation is complete at teh Arnold in 2008....its small changes right now

I'll get them up!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it is!

The changes aren't as drastic as i had hoped for, but still positive.

Tomorrow also moves us into the next "phase" of trianing and diet. We are going to a CKD-type diet. 4 low days, 2 medium days and 1 high day. Cardio will be bumped to everyday. i haven't seen the training routine yet.

So we are now in Pre-Arnold stage. Diet will be set (minor tweaks might be made) all the way till the Arnold. I think we have about 8 weeks. I report on Thursday the 28th to assist AX in setup.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PROGRESS UPDATES:

START (9/9/2007)
Weight - 187.8
Biceps - 14
Waist - 38
BF% - 18
Lean Mass - 154

NOW (1/6/2008):
Weight - 186.6
Biceps - 15
Waist - 37
BF % - 16
LM - 156.7

Everyone always says.....DIET, DIET, DIET!

Well, let me tell you, as if you didn't know, DIET, DIET, DIET! It took me ahile to adjust my lifestyle again and get the diet down, but when i did, that is when the gains/losses came. I am happy with an inch gain in my arms and nearly an inch lost in my waist.

Also, remember, measurements are subjective. I try to be consistent, but you can't be too consistent when you measure yourself, especially the BF%. I need to go get it professionally done.

Pics will be up later!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pics

BEFORE (october 2007)
038.JPG

037.JPG

AFTER (january 2008)
P1060268.JPG

P1060267.JPG

As i said, doesn't look like much of a difference. But really the goal to this point was a recomp and i think we accomplished that! Heath kept trying to get me to hold off on the cut, to gain/preserve as much muscle as possible.

But, now the gun has fired and its a race to the finish! I'll be a differnet person at the Arnold!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great job Mace! Keep the intensity up!

On a side note: The hair on your chest seems to resemble an X... You super Rep,you!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LMAO!

you probably wouldn't believe if i said it was on purpose! ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the back shot shows the recomping better I think. Interesting too how "peaky" your left bicep is vs your right.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i think its more the camera/arm angle.....

I am strictly right-handed! :lol:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lookin good mace! i can see a diff in your waist and your traps look larger as well.... def more of a peak on one arm but im the same way.... right is an inch bigger then left from drilling so much on my last job

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great progress mace, definatley look leaner and better recomped! I think the java lather soap is going to do wonders with helping clear out the bacne too. Keep up the good work brotha!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NO i haven't fallen off the wagon and I haven't stopped working out or losing weight or dieting........

But, I got yelled at by Matthew to update my log, so, I'll get in here regularly again.........

I just didn't think it was that interesting for any of ya.......haha!

So, weight is still decreasing. Lost another .25 inch around the waist this last week. I will update with tonights chest/back workout...........

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great job mace!!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Looking good mace!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep it up man!! You can definately tell a difference in the back pic!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CHEST/BACK:
Workout absolutely sucked yesterday. Strength and energy were both WAY DOWN! I am getting over some stupid sinus thing so my cals haven't been real high lately.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Work out may have sucked, but you sucked it up and did something - so good job.

Stay focused and motivated, as I know you will!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CHEST/BACK:
Workout absolutely sucked yesterday. Strength and energy were both WAY DOWN! I am getting over some stupid sinus thing so my cals haven't been real high lately.

Good job on getting it done anyway!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CHEST/BACK:
Remember that light at the end isn't that far off. You've made really nice progress for far mace! You can do it haha!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
'sall right, just think next time you hit it and just destroy the weights the contrast between your last 2 workouts will just remind you of what a stud you are :thumbsup:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok thats enough of this sympathy stuff. Get in the gym and get serious!!!!! Less than a month to go!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i don't see you in the gym.............missy! you are in here gabbin' away! ;)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LEGS!

SL deads, hamstring curls, leg extensions, lunges, squats among others. Legs are like jello right now! :woohoo:

strength is still a bit down, but the intensity was there, so i killed the sets and reps!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WEEKEND UPDATE:

Weight - 178.6 (-2)
Waist - 36.25 (-.5)

Chest/Arms later today...............

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
whats your diet look like and what supps are you taking?
I am on about only 1800 cals per day and doing cardio every morning for 45 minutes (3.3 speed and 10 incline). Weights at night. Plus, you know i am popping ALOT of pills.

If you need/want help, we are here to help man. Although, i know you have done a tremendous job with your own transformation, and probably don't need that much help! :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D my body just has a resistance to going below 195 really. I got to 189 for 2 days, by going down to that sub 2000 cal mark, but as soon as I went back over 2000 I went right back up. So i've decided to attack it the other way for right now and plate on some muscle first, then return to loss. i'm on week 7 of 9 weeks of 1-t, and midway thru 3 1/2 weeks of superdrol (OG, designer supplements and AX). Probably at 2300-2800 cal a day which is close to maintenance for me, a hair under. I'm not really doing significant cardio now (20-30 minutes 2x a week) but once this cycle is done i'm readjusting workout to make cardio more a part of it, probably 4 days of 45 min cardio 3 days weights. Right now i'm doing strength training all 7 days because i'm bouncing back that fast :) I'm finding it hard to work out hard enough to be sore the next day, which is beautiful. I could probably manage full body workouts every other day right now if i had the time to spend in the gym.

i'm still continuing to get leaner, just its slow. starting to get the veins on the bicep to raise a little. Not completely up even when pumped, but slightly raised.