Smokers road to 1st plm

Page 49 of 49 First ... 474849
  1. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Doing?

    Crazy fast paced workout. Did leg raises. After 4th set, I got up, and it like locked on me. It hurt bad, and I couldnt stand up straight for a minute.


    That ended my workout... That sucked balls


  2. Hydration?
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
    •   
       

  3. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Hydration?
    Drank a bottle of compete. I guess it could be but unlikely IMO.

    See how it feels tomorrow. Not working out til Monday anyway.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post

    Drank a bottle of compete. I guess it could be but unlikely IMO.

    See how it feels tomorrow. Not working out til Monday anyway.
    Hydration is a 24/7 game, homeboy. Just something to keep in mind in the future. You'll be fine, rub some dirt on it and soak in some epsom salts tonight.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html
  5. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    Hydration is a 24/7 game, homeboy. Just something to keep in mind in the future. You'll be fine, rub some dirt on it and soak in some epsom salts tonight.
    No Epson but I think it's time I get some.

    The good news of the day is conditioning is slightly better. I'm liking that. Got some belly to lose.

    Also need to learn to wood chop
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post

    No Epson but I think it's time I get some.

    The good news of the day is conditioning is slightly better. I'm liking that. Got some belly to lose.

    Also need to learn to wood chop
    Take a karate class man
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  7. I chop my wood bout twice a day. That's a euphemism for masturbation right? Wood chop?
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  8. It is now!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  9. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    I chop my wood bout twice a day. That's a euphemism for masturbation right? Wood chop?
    Lol. I don't think id need learning how in that case...

    Any who, shoulder is a little cranky, ab feeling good.

    Monday is gonna be a 5s bench, with some serious cardio and conditioning....

    I need to lose the blob that has attached itself to my torso
  10. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    225 bench x 3

    Get at me
  11. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Whole session was

    Floor press
    160x3
    180x3
    210x3
    210x2.5... Just missed it, tricep pain so I said **** it take it

    Lilly press 180x5
    225x3
    The first rep I was about an inch from my chest, 3 rd rep was a struggle but still got it.

    Pretty pleased with pressing. Changed grip to pinkies on the ring.

    I'm very pleased, especially when I was fasted and not feeling to hot stomach wise.

    Me pull wed.
  12. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Pulled over by cops but no ticket...

    Nice guy
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Countdown to 1st Competition - Advice?
    By PSBigJoey in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 05:42 PM
  2. Poobah On the Road to 405 with John Pinder.
    By Poobah in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 05:56 PM
  3. Countdown to 1st Competition
    By PSBigJoey in forum Pics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 08:05 PM
  4. Cuffs' Road To Recovery...Let The Healing Begin!
    By Cuffs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 09-04-2005, 01:06 AM
  5. Npc: The Road To Ifbb Pro Status
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2003, 02:49 AM
Log in
Log in