Bean's Training/supplementation and all things competition

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Slowly getting better. Definitely looking bigger but a bit softer than I prefer. My main goal is correcting my metabolism and building it up over the next 6 months or so. I'm still hiding in case you were going to ask.

    I can see my abs and obliques but this lower back fat is pissing me off. It's the first place it pops up. Maybe If I would shave again I'd look better. Lol

    Feeling strong as fock though and cannot wait to get a baseline established and start adding cals slowly. Hopefully in a week or so.
    Sounds like things are at least moving in the right direction. I know about the back fat, as I haven't gotten rid of mine completely. These next few weeks though it shall all be gone.


  2. Yup it's a biotch :-). I have no doubt you'll be shredded in no time bromie.

    I'm sure ill be good as long as I stick to the plan. A bit nervous as my birthday dinner is Friday. I told fam I want steak and a sweet tator. Hopefully I can stick to that lol
    Independent

  3. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Yup it's a biotch :-). I have no doubt you'll be shredded in no time bromie.

    I'm sure ill be good as long as I stick to the plan. A bit nervous as my birthday dinner is Friday. I told fam I want steak and a sweet tator. Hopefully I can stick to that lol
    It's gonna turn into a steak burger (con avocado y jalapeņos) and sweet tater fries (save some for the ducks). I can see it now.
    •   
       


  4. Lmao good memory. Nope I'm being strict as possible. Steak potato and greens. Might sneak a bite of cake ;-). It will be my high day so ill move some shyt around
    Independent

  5. Way late but subbed

  6. Quote Originally Posted by wombraider93 View Post
    Way late but subbed
    Not late for anything bro.

    Glad to have you
    Independent

  7. Happy birthday fool.

  8. Someone say birthday!
    Independent Review

  9. Brithday = cake...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  10. I'm sending him angelfood cake so he is safe....and because he is an angel :P
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I'm sending him angelfood cake so he is safe....and because he is an angel :P
    no homo right? lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    no homo right? lol
    Apparently you don't know Monte very well. It was completely homo.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Apparently you don't know Monte very well. It was completely homo.
    lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Apparently you don't know Monte very well. It was completely homo.
    You know me all too well sugar titts.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  15. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Happy birthday fool.
    Thanks dood

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Someone say birthday!
    32 biotch :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Brithday = cake...
    Not today

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I'm sending him angelfood cake so he is safe....and because he is an angel :P
    I got it but what's with the smelly man thong??

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    no homo right? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Apparently you don't know Monte very well. It was completely homo.
    Seriously lol. Not only did he send me cake and a thong but I didn't realize they made e-cards that graphic ;-)
    Independent

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Thanks dood



    32 biotch :-)



    Not today



    I got it but what's with the smelly man thong??





    Seriously lol. Not only did he send me cake and a thong but I didn't realize they made e-cards that graphic ;-)
    Did you like my rendition of "jingle balls"?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    32 biotch :-)
    Have a good one Bean..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  18. 6-5-13

    Shoulders/Arms/Abs

    Had some serious anger to get out this am after a horrible day at work yesterday.

    Standing BB Press
    10x10

    Seated Lateral raises
    4x15

    Machine lateral raise (2 sec contraction 4 sec eccentric)
    4x15

    Seated Bent over laterals
    4x20

    EZ Bar curls
    10x10

    Cross body hammer curls
    3x15

    Incline DB curls
    3x12

    Skull Chrushers
    10x10

    Push downs with Rope
    4x15

    Seated OH tri press/ext
    3x12

    Decline sit ups 1x failure

    Leg raises 1x failure
    Short rests again per usual. Felt great today

    Back to the drama at work

    Macros will be around
    292/168/70

    Weight last night 204
    This am it was 199.0

    Moving in the right direction gonna ride this out this week and add a small amount of carbs Monday. Have a good day all
    Independent

  19. Great session bean. Happy birthday brother!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Did you like my rendition of "jingle balls"?
    Gotta say is was good yet a bit overdone :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Have a good one Bean..
    Thanks buddy
    Independent

  21. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Great session bean. Happy birthday brother!
    Thanks breezy
    Independent

  22. Happy Berfday, Brollie Pollie Ollie!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  23. Happy birthday gramps
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Happy birthday gramps
    I was thinking the same, just didn't wanna be the one that called him old lol.

  25. Happy birthday bean! Hope you have a good one!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Happy Berfday, Brollie Pollie Ollie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Happy birthday gramps
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I was thinking the same, just didn't wanna be the one that called him old lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Happy birthday bean! Hope you have a good one!
    Thanks fellers. Get to eat some big ass steak tonight :-)
    Independent

  27. Took yesterday off. My allergies are killing me this week. I know I know allergies?? Puss c! Well they literally knocked me on my ass the last two days. Sneezing at least 100 times a day flushy red face on and off all day no energy. Blah blah.

    Today I felt a tab better or at least rested so I did a push pull workout that was awesome

    Deads
    3x15
    5x10

    Flat BP
    3x12/10/10
    3x8/6/6

    Pull ups
    3x12/12/10

    Incline Hammer strength press
    4x12

    ISo hammer strength high row
    4x12

    Hex Press
    3x15

    Face Pulls
    3x15

    Peck Deck
    3x12

    BB Rev Shrugs
    3x20

    Hanging leg raises
    3 sets failure

    Pre concoction was
    1 scoop Speed X3 (wow)
    4 uncapped Max Pump (omfg)

    Best combo I've used to date. The pumps were similar to X-Gels and SX3 had me sweating like a pig with all the short rests.

    Bcaas 2 scoops intra

    Protein pancake post

    Morning weight still hovering around 199-200 upon waking and 204-205 b4 bed. So things are leveling out come Monday ill be adding some carbs.
    Independent

  28. Max pump huh?! How many days in are you?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Max pump huh?! How many days in are you?
    It just came yesterday brosif. Got two bottles wish I woulda ordered more
    Independent

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    It just came yesterday brosif. Got two bottles wish I woulda ordered more
    You sir haven't even began to feel the awesome. Give it about a week. After a week u will be good and saturated and the domination will begin :P make sure to take it before bed on non training days as well.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  31. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    It just came yesterday brosif. Got two bottles wish I woulda ordered more
    After about 5 days... the pumps are just crazy.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  32. Ha I know all about allergies man. I have pollen allergies and it fuks me up bad at least 3 times a year. So I feel your pain lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  33. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Took yesterday off. My allergies are killing me this week. I know I know allergies?? Puss c! Well they literally knocked me on my ass the last two days. Sneezing at least 100 times a day flushy red face on and off all day no energy. Blah blah.

    Today I felt a tab better or at least rested so I did a push pull workout that was awesome

    Deads
    3x15
    5x10

    Flat BP
    3x12/10/10
    3x8/6/6

    Pull ups
    3x12/12/10

    Incline Hammer strength press
    4x12

    ISo hammer strength high row
    4x12

    Hex Press
    3x15

    Face Pulls
    3x15

    Peck Deck
    3x12

    BB Rev Shrugs
    3x20

    Hanging leg raises
    3 sets failure

    Pre concoction was
    1 scoop Speed X3 (wow)
    4 uncapped Max Pump (omfg)

    Best combo I've used to date. The pumps were similar to X-Gels and SX3 had me sweating like a pig with all the short rests.

    Bcaas 2 scoops intra

    Protein pancake post

    Morning weight still hovering around 199-200 upon waking and 204-205 b4 bed. So things are leveling out come Monday ill be adding some carbs.
    Allergies are no joke, dude. They can be down right debilitating. So don't get down on yourself too much, bro. Just do what you can and get through it. Because I know how much it sucks.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    You sir haven't even began to feel the awesome. Give it about a week. After a week u will be good and saturated and the domination will begin :P make sure to take it before bed on non training days as well.
    Please elaborate on this dosing. Just take all 4 b4 bed on off days?

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    After about 5 days... the pumps are just crazy.
    Sweet I'm stoked

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Ha I know all about allergies man. I have pollen allergies and it fuks me up bad at least 3 times a year. So I feel your pain lol
    Yes no fun

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

    Allergies are no joke, dude. They can be down right debilitating. So don't get down on yourself too much, bro. Just do what you can and get through it. Because I know how much it sucks.
    Indeed they are no joke. I will I am a puss c when I'm sick lol I like letting the wife take care of me. But allergies literally knock me on my ass
    Independent

  35. Yeah take all 4 before bed on off days. Don't worry about uncapping them on off days.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Yeah take all 4 before bed on off days. Don't worry about uncapping them on off days.
    Will do. Any benefit b4 big meals?
    Independent

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Yeah take all 4 before bed on off days. Don't worry about uncapping them on off days.
    I have been taking mine around lunch time on off days... I will change that Sunday on my next off day..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Will do. Any benefit b4 big meals?
    I notice some repartioning effects actually.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  39. I feel you on the allergies there bean! Allergies are definitely no fun, I get terrible allergies for a few weeks a year!!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    It just came yesterday brosif. Got two bottles wish I woulda ordered more
    Got 3 myself. Waiting for PCT. Gonna blow the fuq up!
    Independent Review
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. breezy's training, supplementation, and food log
    By breezy11 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 6326
    Last Post: Today, 01:47 PM
  2. Snag gets FINAFLEXed on Road to Nationals
    By snagencyV2.0 in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 1650
    Last Post: 09-10-2013, 11:29 AM
  3. Hemorrhoids..the Road to the Nationals..and all things Finaflex
    By snagencyV2.0 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 06-22-2013, 11:43 AM
  4. Pro-Test Stacks and all things lethal
    By Primal2099 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 01:09 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-27-2003, 11:57 AM
Log in
Log in