A BEASTS training log.

Page 3 of 44 First 123458 ... Last
  1. ITW
    New Member
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    12512
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    78.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    May seem like a dumb question, but what is a low bar squat?
    Powerlifting squat form. Bar isn't on your shoulders, more like mid traps. Forces you into a position that works the posterior chain more. Youtube it! Takes some getting used to but I love them.

  2. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,710
    Rep Power
    2559372
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    88.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post

    Powerlifting squat form. Bar isn't on your shoulders, more like mid traps. Forces you into a position that works the posterior chain more. Youtube it! Takes some getting used to but I love them.
    Will do thank you for the suggestions. Much appreciated.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  3. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    May seem like a dumb question, but what is a low bar squat?
    I believe its the postion of the bar on your back..
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,620
    Rep Power
    3935165
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    56.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    How I squat and why I am posterior dominant - everything you lack I possess, and vice versa lol. We should splice our bodies into the perfect machine.

    I need more chest, bis, tris, foreams and quad - I look pretty muscular but very much NOT the beach look currently. You kind of need to have some decent trap development to have the bar sit there, but it's no problem for guys like us who use. It just always baffles me when trainers at my gym suggest this to middle-age women - you can't rest it on your traps if you don't have any!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  5. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,710
    Rep Power
    2559372
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    88.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    alrighty. today was the normal scheduled off day. probably needed. just went through mfp to check my macros. looks like i went a bit over on calories :-/ 3350kcal 219gp 100c 235f. its a bitch to not go over on cals eating that much fat. im working on it though. tomorrow's gonna be about 40 minutes of cardio to make up for it. going to hit shoulders and chesticles.




    i might slip and fall and land on 100mgs of test and 250mgs of bold and choke on 20mgs of sd and 25mgs dbol. i'll be ordering tren e to add to the mix. going to dose it around 400mgs a week. it'll be 200 test 500 eq and 400 tren. going to stay on for 16 weeks. this is operation shut down. im making sure the dr puts me on trt. hopefully my pins for my peps show up and i'll be one chemically enhanced mofo.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  6. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    might slip and fall and land on 100mgs of test and 250mgs of bold and choke on 20mgs of sd and 25mgs dbol. i'll be ordering tren e to add to the mix. going to dose it around 400mgs a week. it'll be 200 test 500 eq and 400 tren. going to stay on for 16 weeks. this is operation shut down. im making sure the dr puts me on trt. hopefully my pins for my peps show up and i'll be one chemically enhanced mofo.
    Now that sounds like a man on a mission.. You know I'm very curious to see if your plan works. been doing some research of my own.. Anyway you'll be one swollen mofo!!!
  7. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,710
    Rep Power
    2559372
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    88.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Now that sounds like a man on a mission.. You know I'm very curious to see if your plan works. been doing some research of my own.. Anyway you'll be one swollen mofo!!!
    It'll work :-D
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  8. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,021
    Rep Power
    2522844
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    93.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by "superbeast668 View Post
    i might slip and fall and land on 100mgs of test and 250mgs of bold and choke on 20mgs of sd and 25mgs dbol.
    That sounds like a good way to fall

    Youre going to be one pinned up monster
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  9. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,710
    Rep Power
    2559372
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    88.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Dbol in. Sdrol in. Pins tomorrow before work. Listening to Obamas pathetic speech about how 90% of Americans supposedly supported the new and improved background checks for firearms wondering where these statistics come from then it's time to smash the gym.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  10. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,359
    Rep Power
    5973125
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    36.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Dbol in. Sdrol in. Pins tomorrow before work. Listening to Obamas pathetic speech about how 90% of Americans supposedly supported the new and improved background checks for firearms wondering where these statistics come from then it's time to smash the gym.
    Haha you know it's funny because ( I don't wanna get into a gun control argument) Bomb goes off=bomber blamed...School shooting=Guns blamed..weird isn't it?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  11. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,710
    Rep Power
    2559372
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    88.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Haha you know it's funny because ( I don't wanna get into a gun control argument) Bomb goes off=bomber blamed...School shooting=Guns blamed..weird isn't it?
    I'm pro gun bro ski, more than welcome to bro g it in here. Hell all of us "bodybuilders" should be pro gun. Why the hell else do we do curls? Need tickets for this gun show bish! Lol.

    Yeah weird ain't it though? The only gun I own that killed someone is my m1 garand that saw combat in Europe... My other ones are too lazy I guess.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  12. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,710
    Rep Power
    2559372
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    88.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Delts and chesticles

    must be placebo. some dude just called me a jackass on facebook and im ready to rip his face off and i was ready to rail literally every chick in the gym including the fat ones.

    SOHP 95x10, 115x10 135x8 155x6 155x6 115x8 95x10

    side raises 20x10 35x6 dropsets 2x6x35 2x6x20

    rear delt pec deck 110x10 150x10 190x10 190x8 drop set 190x8 150x7

    hammer shoulder press 45/side fst7 style. all 10 reps all 7 breaks were 30-35 seconds

    flat hammer strength chest 45x10 90x10 115x6 last set hurt my right shoulder quite a bit. decided not to do more

    floor press 5x5 @225

    incline flies 4x8x50

    cable crosses 4x8x35

    wrecked


    macros somewhere around 200 pro 200 c 135 f. around 3k cals. thats all estimated. i kinda forgot to log into mfp.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  13. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,710
    Rep Power
    2559372
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    88.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I lied I pinned before bed. 250mg eq 100 test bi lateral in my delts. See if the oil will help stretch the fascia a bit.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  14. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,359
    Rep Power
    5973125
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    36.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I lied I pinned before bed. 250mg eq 100 test bi lateral in my delts. See if the oil will help stretch the fascia a bit.
    Haha I just got back on Sunday...You know to stretch my Fascia a bit
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  15. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,710
    Rep Power
    2559372
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    88.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Haha I just got back on Sunday...You know to stretch my Fascia a bit
    Was that a sexual innuendo?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  16. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,359
    Rep Power
    5973125
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    36.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    Was that a sexual innuendo?
    Maybe?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  17. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,620
    Rep Power
    3935165
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    56.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Delts and chesticles

    must be placebo. some dude just called me a jackass on facebook and im ready to rip his face off and i was ready to rail literally every chick in the gym including the fat ones.

    SOHP 95x10, 115x10 135x8 155x6 155x6 115x8 95x10

    side raises 20x10 35x6 dropsets 2x6x35 2x6x20

    rear delt pec deck 110x10 150x10 190x10 190x8 drop set 190x8 150x7

    hammer shoulder press 45/side fst7 style. all 10 reps all 7 breaks were 30-35 seconds

    flat hammer strength chest 45x10 90x10 115x6 last set hurt my right shoulder quite a bit. decided not to do more

    floor press 5x5 @225

    incline flies 4x8x50

    cable crosses 4x8x35

    wrecked


    macros somewhere around 200 pro 200 c 135 f. around 3k cals. thats all estimated. i kinda forgot to log into mfp.

    Gettin it done as usual, but gotta ask - floor press is such a power-oriented move, why do you have it so far in? It's a overloaded primary movement best done fresh to lift hyooge weights after all. Sorry, I'm biased - I did em tonight actually coincidentally, first time in many months
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  18. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,710
    Rep Power
    2559372
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    88.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

    Gettin it done as usual, but gotta ask - floor press is such a power-oriented move, why do you have it so far in? It's a overloaded primary movement best done fresh to lift hyooge weights after all. Sorry, I'm biased - I did em tonight actually coincidentally, first time in many months
    Honestly I didn't trust regular flat bench and the smith was in use.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  19. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,620
    Rep Power
    3935165
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    56.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Those are very good reasons actually, lol, thought there was something I was missing
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  20. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,710
    Rep Power
    2559372
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    88.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Those are very good reasons actually, lol, thought there was something I was missing
    Yeah. Pre exhaust shoulders completely and bench without a spotter seemed like a bad idea. It's all good though. Hit the chest hard.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  21. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,906
    Rep Power
    4665244
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    22.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    You like gaspari over ON? I'm kinda shocked. I use myo typically due to it being cheaper. That's really it. Taste wise bsn is top notch. Too bad it's like 6g of fat and has a ton of carbs. Peanutbutter marshmallow does sound pretty amazing... That'd be worth a go.
    That flavor reminds me of my old favorite sandwich, crunchy PB with marshmallow cream on toasted bread. OHMYFUGGINGAWD!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  22. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,710
    Rep Power
    2559372
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    88.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    That flavor reminds me of my old favorite sandwich, crunchy PB with marshmallow cream on toasted bread. OHMYFUGGINGAWD!!!!
    I don't know if its the effects of testosterone or I'm just fat but that just made mini beast swell up a little. That sounds so good. Maybe Saturday on my cheat day. I bet it's even more amazing on graham crackers.

    I wonder if I could find a way to mix chocolate protein into marshmallow.... I'll update after I try it. Saturday will be a science project.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  23. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,620
    Rep Power
    3935165
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    56.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    That cellucor peanutbutter marshmallow is officially great btw - and dig the profile. 130 cal, 25g pro/scoop, 3g carbs. Iso and concentrate, but at that profile it's gotta be heavy iso. Low cholesterol and fat too.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  24. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,710
    Rep Power
    2559372
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    88.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    That cellucor peanutbutter marshmallow is officially great btw - and dig the profile. 130 cal, 25g pro/scoop, 3g carbs. Iso and concentrate, but at that profile it's gotta be heavy iso. Low cholesterol and fat too.
    Doesn't look half bad. Sounds tasty. I love me some peanut butter.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  25. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Doesn't look half bad. Sounds tasty. I love me some peanut butter.
    Who doesn't love Peanut Butter??
  26. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,710
    Rep Power
    2559372
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    88.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Who doesn't love Peanut Butter??
    my girlfriend. she gets pissed when i get out the peanut butter because she know's the dogs getting some and she isnt. its not cheating it is my dog.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  27. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    my girlfriend. she gets pissed when i get out the peanut butter because she know's the dogs getting some and she isnt. its not cheating it is my dog.
    Maybe if you put some peanut butter on the mini beast she would like it your girlfriend that is.. Lol
  28. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,710
    Rep Power
    2559372
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    88.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Important news update. Beast rows 275x5.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  29. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Important news update. Beast rows 275x5.
    Wow the beast is on the loose!!!
  30. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,710
    Rep Power
    2559372
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    88.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    ok. workout was a little f-ed up today. ran into someone that was running their mouth for a while. actually my old lift partner. long story short we talked more than lifted.

    20mgs sd 25mgs dbol. standard supps. 3k cals 220 pro 70c 210f.

    back.

    BOR 1x10x135 1x10x185 1x10x225 1x8x245 1x5x275 1x4x225 1x10x135

    hammer strength lat pull downs weight per side
    1x10x45 1x10x70 1x8x90 1x8x115 1x5x115 1x8x70

    meadows rows

    1x10x25 3x10x50 1x8x75

    SLDL
    4x8x135

    seated leg curls 4x25x45

    wanted to hit hams again they need work. im in maintenance mode on some muscles while i pulverize others. time to even my self out.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  31. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,021
    Rep Power
    2522844
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    93.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    ok. workout was a little f-ed up today. ran into someone that was running their mouth for a while. actually my old lift partner. long story short we talked more than lifted.

    20mgs sd 25mgs dbol. standard supps. 3k cals 220 pro 70c 210f.

    back.

    BOR 1x10x135 1x10x185 1x10x225 1x8x245 1x5x275 1x4x225 1x10x135

    hammer strength lat pull downs weight per side
    1x10x45 1x10x70 1x8x90 1x8x115 1x5x115 1x8x70

    meadows rows

    1x10x25 3x10x50 1x8x75

    SLDL
    4x8x135

    seated leg curls 4x25x45

    wanted to hit hams again they need work. im in maintenance mode on some muscles while i pulverize others. time to even my self out.
    Strong rows sb, i tried meadows for the first time tonight.. really liked them bishes
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  32. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,620
    Rep Power
    3935165
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    56.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Holy cows at those rows, gonna be yankin' tree stumps up for a lawncare service on the weekends before long brother.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  33. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,710
    Rep Power
    2559372
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    88.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Holy cows at those rows, gonna be yankin' tree stumps up for a lawncare service on the weekends before long brother.
    Figure if I can barbell bench around 4 bills I should row that shizzy too. :-D.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  34. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,710
    Rep Power
    2559372
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    88.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Off day. Cheat meal day. Cals consumed... Unknown. I'm drinking dew and eating pizza playing black ops 2 LOL
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  35. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,359
    Rep Power
    5973125
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    36.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Off day. Cheat meal day. Cals consumed... Unknown. I'm drinking dew and eating pizza playing black ops 2 LOL
    I hate you right now lol. Enjoy it man
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  36. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,710
    Rep Power
    2559372
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    88.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    I hate you right now lol. Enjoy it man
    I need it I'm feeling pretty trainwrecked from this week I went hard
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  37. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,620
    Rep Power
    3935165
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    56.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Just ate a bacon/avocado burrito with hashbrowns and a biscuit w/gravy and eggs at dennys to gas up for my big pull tomorrow morning...seemed so right
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  38. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,710
    Rep Power
    2559372
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    88.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Just ate a bacon/avocado burrito with hashbrowns and a biscuit w/gravy and eggs at dennys to gas up for my big pull tomorrow morning...seemed so right
    Sounds delish
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  39. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,710
    Rep Power
    2559372
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    88.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Slin pins are in. I'll be pushing 25mcg bi laterally in the biceps post wo. Heading to the gym now :-)
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  40. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,710
    Rep Power
    2559372
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    88.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Slin pins are in. I'll be pushing 25mcg bi laterally in the biceps post wo. Heading to the gym now :-)
    I know the sting you mentioned now tyga. 100mcg ghrp2 100mch modgrf and 50 igf des 250mg eq 100mg test 25 dbol 10 sd all taken ill post my lift later. My ams feel like Greg Valentinos look.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Beelze training log
    By Beelzebub in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2315
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 09:45 PM
  2. KELSEYs training log-strength hypertrophy split
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 12:35 AM
  3. Dunimous Training Log
    By dunimous in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 09:18 AM
  4. Multiple training logs
    By bulkmuscle in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 03:12 PM
  5. Where to get diet/training log?
    By pcn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 02:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in