A BEASTS training log.

Page 2 of 44 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,578
    Rep Power
    2853442

    I doubt that tomorrow is an off day

  2. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,604
    Rep Power
    2369790

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Today's an off day. kept with the about 250p 150-175c, and about 90f today. according to mfp its around 2800kcal.

    ordered up some num nums. looking at something along the lines of

    100mcg modGRF 3x a day
    100mcg GHRP2 3x a day
    ifg-des pwo, havent decided on doses i've heard the american made stuff is potent as hell so i'll ramp in slowly just to make sure i dont go hypo and keel over with out any insulin on hand. i'll be starting that at the end of the month.

    depending on how i feel tomorrow itll either be shoulders and chest or another off day. it'll probably be shoulders and arms.
    I got usa made peps, first inject this morning gave me slight light headedness. I also took 100mcg hup a 30min before the shot, suppose to block somastatin for larger more effective gh pluse.

    I need to look into the des, i wanna try folli but im a puss when i think about IM injections lol all i see is pain
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  3. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,328
    Rep Power
    2377114

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    I got usa made peps, first inject this morning gave me slight light headedness. I also took 100mcg hup a 30min before the shot, suppose to block somastatin for larger more effective gh pluse.

    I need to look into the des, i wanna try folli but im a puss when i think about IM injections lol all i see is pain
    IM is cake. I need to learn how to SQ. never done it.
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,328
    Rep Power
    2377114

    Oooooh baby. Killer day.


    300 pro 175 carbs 75 fats. Cooking my last meal as we speaks. 8 ounces of sirloin. Yum a dum dum.

    Standing shoulder press 95x10 115x10 2x135x8 95x10

    Lateral raises 20x1025x10 32.5x8 32.5x6 drop set 25x6

    Rear pec deck 115x10 2x165x10 165x10 drop 110x6 drop 80x4

    Hammer shoulder press 45/sidex20 2x10x70 2x10x95

    Sickening pump

    On to chest

    Flat db press 65x10 3x8x85 1x5x85

    Incline db fly 4x10x45

    Cable x 4 sets pyramid from 25-45.

    15 minutes on the "cougar climber". It's the incline treadmill in the back row behind where all the soccer moms do their cardio. It's hard to hide a boner when you're doing cardio


    Can't wait till peps show. Sh´ts gonna get real.
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
  5. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,604
    Rep Power
    2369790

    Lol. Impressive session beezy. Peptide show down huh? Im doing three shots today, only did two yestarday.

    Be easy big fella and keep at it
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  6. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,328
    Rep Power
    2377114

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Lol. Impressive session beezy. Peptide show down huh? Im doing three shots today, only did two yestarday.

    Be easy big fella and keep at it
    i figured out it wont be a big deal if i miss a week here and there on the peps due to travel for work so i figured f it. its time. might add some AAS on top of the peps, long esters like test e and tren e with a little mast e
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
  7. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,578
    Rep Power
    2853442

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Oooooh baby. Killer day.

    300 pro 175 carbs 75 fats. Cooking my last meal as we speaks. 8 ounces of sirloin. Yum a dum dum.

    Standing shoulder press 95x10 115x10 2x135x8 95x10

    Lateral raises 20x1025x10 32.5x8 32.5x6 drop set 25x6

    Rear pec deck 115x10 2x165x10 165x10 drop 110x6 drop 80x4

    Hammer shoulder press 45/sidex20 2x10x70 2x10x95

    Sickening pump

    On to chest

    Flat db press 65x10 3x8x85 1x5x85

    Incline db fly 4x10x45

    Cable x 4 sets pyramid from 25-45.

    15 minutes on the "cougar climber". It's the incline treadmill in the back row behind where all the soccer moms do their cardio. It's hard to hide a boner when you're doing cardio

    Can't wait till peps show. Sh´ts gonna get real.
    Cougar climber!!! Lol that's great!! I had the teeny squat rack going, little girls doing box squats and Grinding their hips in yoga pants!!!
  8. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,328
    Rep Power
    2377114

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Cougar climber!!! Lol that's great!! I had the teeny squat rack going, little girls doing box squats and Grinding their hips in yoga pants!!!
    I don't know what's going on but there is some fine azz running amuck in my gym.
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
  9. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,992
    Rep Power
    3455860

    One time not that long ago I had been trying and trying to get this chick to go out w/ me; I could tell she was down just busy. So I end up asking if she'd like to hit the gym w/ me and boy I had her squatting and lunging and all this terrific stretching in yogapants and here I was in tank top doing bicep curls and giving instructions lol.... she loved that ish and so did I. We went out later that evening
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  10. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,328
    Rep Power
    2377114

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    One time not that long ago I had been trying and trying to get this chick to go out w/ me; I could tell she was down just busy. So I end up asking if she'd like to hit the gym w/ me and boy I had her squatting and lunging and all this terrific stretching in yogapants and here I was in tank top doing bicep curls and giving instructions lol.... she loved that ish and so did I. We went out later that evening
    I'm jealous. I'm a sweaty pig at the gym. There's no way in hell I'd ever consider trying to Mack on some azz there.
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
  11. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,328
    Rep Power
    2377114

    got my peps in today. that was damn quick i think i ordered them monday or tuesday. just gotta get my slin pins in. i think a 22 ga 1.25" pin is a bit much for sq injects and i think the 5ml syringes dont have the marks for that small of a dose. lol

    long story short, i almost skipped the gym today. i've **** about 7 times total today, mostly liquids. not pleasant. i was feeling heavily fatigued on my way home from work, almost lethargic. i cooked up a half dozen eggs, 3 whites 3 whole and dropped them ontop of two peices of wheat bread. felt a little better. hit the gym 45 minutes later.

    boy am i glad i didnt skip.

    back day

    barbell rows/"yates rows" 1x12x135 1x12x185 1x10x205 1x8x225 1x4x245 1x10x135

    hammer strength pull downs- weight listed per side 1x10x45 3x8x90 1x6x110 1x10x45

    meadows rows- if you dont know what they are http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY4YjAHcWrw
    1x10x25 3x8x50 these were a bitch gripping the fat end of the bar. my grip was ready to die in a hurry. im going to ask my dad who's a welder to weld up a handle thats normal sized so i can go a bit heavier

    nautilis pull downs 1x12x80 4x10x110

    v grip cable rows 4x10x135

    nautilus pull overs 7x12x90

    managed about 10 minutes of cardio. no decent tail to watch. and i had to piss like a race horse. definitely a solid day. im still about 40 lbs away from my working weight on rows and pull downs but f it. i'll take that its been a while and im coming off an injury.

    oh macros almost forgot
    300 pro 155 c 65f
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
  12. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,604
    Rep Power
    2369790

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    got my peps in today. that was damn quick i think i ordered them monday or tuesday. just gotta get my slin pins in. i think a 22 ga 1.25" pin is a bit much for sq injects and i think the 5ml syringes dont have the marks for that small of a dose. lol

    long story short, i almost skipped the gym today. i've **** about 7 times total today, mostly liquids. not pleasant. i was feeling heavily fatigued on my way home from work, almost lethargic. i cooked up a half dozen eggs, 3 whites 3 whole and dropped them ontop of two peices of wheat bread. felt a little better. hit the gym 45 minutes later.

    boy am i glad i didnt skip.

    back day

    barbell rows/"yates rows" 1x12x135 1x12x185 1x10x205 1x8x225 1x4x245 1x10x135

    hammer strength pull downs- weight listed per side 1x10x45 3x8x90 1x6x110 1x10x45

    meadows rows- if you dont know what they are http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY4YjAHcWrw
    1x10x25 3x8x50 these were a bitch gripping the fat end of the bar. my grip was ready to die in a hurry. im going to ask my dad who's a welder to weld up a handle thats normal sized so i can go a bit heavier

    nautilis pull downs 1x12x80 4x10x110

    v grip cable rows 4x10x135

    nautilus pull overs 7x12x90

    managed about 10 minutes of cardio. no decent tail to watch. and i had to piss like a race horse. definitely a solid day. im still about 40 lbs away from my working weight on rows and pull downs but f it. i'll take that its been a while and im coming off an injury.

    oh macros almost forgot
    300 pro 155 c 65f
    Im using 31g 1/2in 1mL there perfect. Are yates your primary row or do you alternate?

    Solid macros btw
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  13. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,328
    Rep Power
    2377114

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Im using 31g 1/2in 1mL there perfect. Are yates your primary row or do you alternate?

    Solid macros btw
    I don't care for pendlay rows much. Its a very uncomfortable position. Also its more difficult to get a full ROM with 45 plates. I like the bent overs because I can go stupid heavy and I like all my compounds as heavy as possible, I can get a good range of motion and I can really extend/rotate my scapulae on the bottom of the negative.

    I think my slin pins are a 29g by 1/2". I just can't get an accurate measurement with a 5ml tube which is all I've got ATM.
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
  14. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,604
    Rep Power
    2369790

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    I don't care for pendlay rows much. Its a very uncomfortable position. Also its more difficult to get a full ROM with 45 plates. I like the bent overs because I can go stupid heavy and I like all my compounds as heavy as possible, I can get a good range of motion and I can really extend/rotate my scapulae on the bottom of the negative.

    I think my slin pins are a 29g by 1/2". I just can't get an accurate measurement with a 5ml tube which is all I've got ATM.
    Your local pharmacy should sell a bag of BD slin pins for $3.

    My right scapula is rotates and tilted for a degree or two, ive gone through PT to help contract it back and keep it from winging, hence all the pre scap work i do before lifting.

    Anyway solid log, keep slappin dem weightz
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  15. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,604
    Rep Power
    2369790

    Edited. Thought i put that in my log. Sorry beast
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  16. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,328
    Rep Power
    2377114

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Your local pharmacy should sell a bag of BD slin pins for $3.

    My right scapula is rotates and tilted for a degree or two, ive gone through PT to help contract it back and keep it from winging, hence all the pre scap work i do before lifting.

    Anyway solid log, keep slappin dem weightz
    I live in a liberal ass state I'm pretty sure I need a prescription.
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
  17. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,578
    Rep Power
    2853442

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    got my peps in today. that was damn quick i think i ordered them monday or tuesday. just gotta get my slin pins in. i think a 22 ga 1.25" pin is a bit much for sq injects and i think the 5ml syringes dont have the marks for that small of a dose. lol

    long story short, i almost skipped the gym today. i've **** about 7 times total today, mostly liquids. not pleasant. i was feeling heavily fatigued on my way home from work, almost lethargic. i cooked up a half dozen eggs, 3 whites 3 whole and dropped them ontop of two peices of wheat bread. felt a little better. hit the gym 45 minutes later.

    boy am i glad i didnt skip.

    back day

    barbell rows/"yates rows" 1x12x135 1x12x185 1x10x205 1x8x225 1x4x245 1x10x135

    hammer strength pull downs- weight listed per side 1x10x45 3x8x90 1x6x110 1x10x45

    meadows rows- if you dont know what they are http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY4YjAHcWrw
    1x10x25 3x8x50 these were a bitch gripping the fat end of the bar. my grip was ready to die in a hurry. im going to ask my dad who's a welder to weld up a handle thats normal sized so i can go a bit heavier

    nautilis pull downs 1x12x80 4x10x110

    v grip cable rows 4x10x135

    nautilus pull overs 7x12x90

    managed about 10 minutes of cardio. no decent tail to watch. and i had to piss like a race horse. definitely a solid day. im still about 40 lbs away from my working weight on rows and pull downs but f it. i'll take that its been a while and im coming off an injury.

    oh macros almost forgot
    300 pro 155 c 65f
    Good work beast!!! Number are looking good to go. Meadow rows are a bitch I do them the same way and your right gripping the bar is tuff! Last time I used my straps and it helped a lot.
  18. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,992
    Rep Power
    3455860

    I've never tried these, def will give em a go. Nice workout man, not even counting the preworkout diarrhea lol
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  19. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,328
    Rep Power
    2377114

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I've never tried these, def will give em a go. Nice workout man, not even counting the preworkout diarrhea lol
    Definitely worth a shot. Getting the full stretch and scapula rotation incorporated hurts so good. I feel more wide and thick already! John meadows is very innovative when it comes to creating and recreating exercises and they're all fantastic. You'll see a lot of his stuff incorporated into my exercises. Come leg day ill show you one of my favorite calf supersets from him. Guaranteed to quickly love it then hate it because your lower legs wont work right for a week.
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
  20. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,328
    Rep Power
    2377114

    Today is an off day. Going to put a cap on calories around 2k if I can manage. I'm frigging starving already though
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
  21. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,578
    Rep Power
    2853442

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Today is an off day. Going to put a cap on calories around 2k if I can manage. I'm frigging starving already though
    What just because it's Friday you think you can take an off day??? LOL Enjoy it Beast!!
  22. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,328
    Rep Power
    2377114

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    What just because it's Friday you think you can take an off day??? LOL Enjoy it Beast!!
    Lol I feel like I got hit by a bus I need a day to recover
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
  23. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,992
    Rep Power
    3455860

    U'll recover faster at 2500 calories

    Boom, there goes today's diet.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  24. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,328
    Rep Power
    2377114

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    U'll recover faster at 2500 calories

    Boom, there goes today's diet.
    lol true. im working on a recomp though. i probably should stick at about 2500 though since it is 500 below maintenance
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
  25. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,992
    Rep Power
    3455860

    There you go. It's a marathon brother, and better you slow your progress today by 1/7th of a lb and ensure a strong workout tmrw then skip tmrw because you're still really sore. You're sated, stronger, and burned more calories vs. missing that workout.

    Not that my advice on nutrition is anything special haha, I just know that a solid diet is one I can live with on the reg that allows me to reach my goals.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  26. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,328
    Rep Power
    2377114

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    There you go. It's a marathon brother, and better you slow your progress today by 1/7th of a lb and ensure a strong workout tmrw then skip tmrw because you're still really sore. You're sated, stronger, and burned more calories vs. missing that workout.

    Not that my advice on nutrition is anything special haha, I just know that a solid diet is one I can live with on the reg that allows me to reach my goals.
    nah its solid advice bro. i was getting greedy thinking it would help and it probably will hurt me in the long run.
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
  27. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,328
    Rep Power
    2377114

    OWWWIE. BI'S and Tri's

    little pwo muscle marinade. only half a scoop seems to be absolutely PERFECT for me. a full scoop gives me such a huge bp spike and migrane its not worth my time.

    decline curls 20x12 30x10 35x8 40x6 drop set 20x9 RP7

    hammer strength preachers 25x10 45x10 2x8x70 1x5x70rpx3

    hammer curls 25x12 35x10 2x45x8

    concentration curls 3x10x20

    vbar push down 3/4 stackx16 3x10xfull stack

    cgbp 135x12 185x12 205x10 225x8 225x6

    skull crushers 75x10 4x8x125

    seated dips 4x8x90

    atlas curls/crucifix whatever the f you wanna call them 7x10x17.5

    1 arm reverse grip pushdowns 7x12x17.5

    20 minutes precor elliptical

    im fried. going to shoot for 300 pro 150 c 75f today. contemplating "paleo" during the week and carb refeeds on saturday and sunday. just need to figure out how to hit 3k cal on nothing but meat veggies and fruit.
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
  28. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,992
    Rep Power
    3455860

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    OWWWIE. BI'S and Tri's

    little pwo muscle marinade. only half a scoop seems to be absolutely PERFECT for me. a full scoop gives me such a huge bp spike and migrane its not worth my time.

    decline curls 20x12 30x10 35x8 40x6 drop set 20x9 RP7

    hammer strength preachers 25x10 45x10 2x8x70 1x5x70rpx3

    hammer curls 25x12 35x10 2x45x8

    concentration curls 3x10x20

    vbar push down 3/4 stackx16 3x10xfull stack

    cgbp 135x12 185x12 205x10 225x8 225x6

    skull crushers 75x10 4x8x125

    seated dips 4x8x90

    atlas curls/crucifix whatever the f you wanna call them 7x10x17.5

    1 arm reverse grip pushdowns 7x12x17.5

    20 minutes precor elliptical

    im fried. going to shoot for 300 pro 150 c 75f today. contemplating "paleo" during the week and carb refeeds on saturday and sunday. just need to figure out how to hit 3k cal on nothing but meat veggies and fruit.
    Marinade at a full scoop is pretty strong juju, no joke. And those are some powerful closegrip presses man. You should be proud.

    As for the 3k on paleo....blend and chug?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  29. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,336
    Rep Power
    5844794

    Nice numbers man! I just got reunited with MM today. Didn't realize how much I missed it.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  30. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,328
    Rep Power
    2377114

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

    Marinade at a full scoop is pretty strong juju, no joke. And those are some powerful closegrip presses man. You should be proud.

    As for the 3k on paleo....blend and chug?
    I guess I need a blender...
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
  31. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,328
    Rep Power
    2377114

    Unfortunately it's my sisters birthday and I've got a metric ton if sh!t to do. I ate my body weight in sushi last night and tonight won't be much more clean. Tomorrow will be leg day. I plan on brutalizing them. Stay tuned folks!
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
  32. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,328
    Rep Power
    2377114

    ok so yesterday. lets not talk macros. im sure they were HORRID. i had a pump all day off of the ridiculous amounts of carbohydrates. that being said. todays macros. still got one meal/snack left. should finish around 325p/trace carbs from veggies/225f.

    today was leg day. pretty fantastic.

    leg press. 1plate per sidex20 2x18 3x16 4x14 5x12 6x8

    squats to a 16" box 1x8x135 3x5x225 1x3x225 1x8x135

    leg extensions 3/4 stack x 15 full stackx10, drop set x2full stack x8 3/4x8 1/4x12

    seated leg curls 3x20x90

    lying leg curls 3x20x70

    superset standing calves 3x12x110 seated calves 3x8x70

    did 10 minutes on the treadmill to work some lactic acid out of my legs. it didnt work. i struggled to get to my truck and then struggled to get into my truck and cooking dinner was a B!TCH
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
  33. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,604
    Rep Power
    2369790

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    ok so yesterday. lets not talk macros. im sure they were HORRID. i had a pump all day off of the ridiculous amounts of carbohydrates. that being said. todays macros. still got one meal/snack left. should finish around 325p/trace carbs from veggies/225f.

    today was leg day. pretty fantastic.

    leg press. 1plate per sidex20 2x18 3x16 4x14 5x12 6x8

    squats to a 16" box 1x8x135 3x5x225 1x3x225 1x8x135

    leg extensions 3/4 stack x 15 full stackx10, drop set x2full stack x8 3/4x8 1/4x12

    seated leg curls 3x20x90

    lying leg curls 3x20x70

    superset standing calves 3x12x110 seated calves 3x8x70

    did 10 minutes on the treadmill to work some lactic acid out of my legs. it didnt work. i struggled to get to my truck and then struggled to get into my truck and cooking dinner was a B!TCH
    Solid session b.

    Getting in and out of my car suuucked.. got to roll my legs out again before i go to bed.

    Whatd you eat to get your fats in?
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  34. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,328
    Rep Power
    2377114

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Solid session b.

    Getting in and out of my car suuucked.. got to roll my legs out again before i go to bed.

    Whatd you eat to get your fats in?
    A lot of almonds, peanuts, steak, olive oil, coconut oil, the traces from tuna, turkey and a little bit of olive oil mayo. I'm sure I'm missing something somewhere but you get the idea.
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
  35. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,992
    Rep Power
    3455860

    mmmm olive oil mayo... haven't had that in a while, tasty stuff

    Bet your legs were PUMPED up after that routine. I'm feeling the burn thru you man...
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  36. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,328
    Rep Power
    2377114

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    mmmm olive oil mayo... haven't had that in a while, tasty stuff

    Bet your legs were PUMPED up after that routine. I'm feeling the burn thru you man...
    Let's just say they're quite vascular at the moment which isn't bad considering I'm a bit on the porky side.
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
  37. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,578
    Rep Power
    2853442

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    ok so yesterday. lets not talk macros. im sure they were HORRID. i had a pump all day off of the ridiculous amounts of carbohydrates. that being said. todays macros. still got one meal/snack left. should finish around 325p/trace carbs from veggies/225f.

    today was leg day. pretty fantastic.

    leg press. 1plate per sidex20 2x18 3x16 4x14 5x12 6x8

    squats to a 16" box 1x8x135 3x5x225 1x3x225 1x8x135

    leg extensions 3/4 stack x 15 full stackx10, drop set x2full stack x8 3/4x8 1/4x12

    seated leg curls 3x20x90

    lying leg curls 3x20x70

    superset standing calves 3x12x110 seated calves 3x8x70

    did 10 minutes on the treadmill to work some lactic acid out of my legs. it didnt work. i struggled to get to my truck and then struggled to get into my truck and cooking dinner was a B!TCH
    Nice Sbeast!!! Loving those full rack leg extensions
  38. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,328
    Rep Power
    2377114

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Nice Sbeast!!! Loving those full rack leg extensions
    I'm gonna have to start pinning plates to it... Lmao! At least I know my weakness in my legs is all posterior chain
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
  39. ITW
    ITW is offline
    Registered User
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    12511

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    I'm gonna have to start pinning plates to it... Lmao! At least I know my weakness in my legs is all posterior chain
    Time to hit them deads, RDLs, good mornings, and low bar squats! All my favorite exercises haha
  40. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,328
    Rep Power
    2377114

    Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post

    Time to hit them deads, RDLs, good mornings, and low bar squats! All my favorite exercises haha
    May seem like a dumb question, but what is a low bar squat?
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Beelze training log
    By Beelzebub in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2315
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 08:45 PM
  2. KELSEYs training log-strength hypertrophy split
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2006, 11:35 PM
  3. Dunimous Training Log
    By dunimous in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 08:18 AM
  4. Multiple training logs
    By bulkmuscle in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 02:12 PM
  5. Where to get diet/training log?
    By pcn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 01:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in