Power and Size: Inarius Returns

Page 4 of 21 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    Oh makes sense. I bought a Walmart scale for 20 bucks back in the day, man was that an epic failure. Was inconsistent each time I stepped on it lol.

Prescribe me a pre-bed bulking meal so you don't out weigh me by 70lbs lol
    To be honest, I've never really worried too awful much about pre bed meals... I've always been pretty lax about my nutrition and for the most part, I just use common sense about what to eat....

but since you wanted a bulking meal pre bed here you go.... Ice cream was always my go to bed time snack as a kid. I absolutely love the stuff so when I was bulking I would take 2-3 scoops of protein and mix it with some partially melted ice cream and mix it up. It makes like a protein ice cream paste mixture. Good stuff. Depending on the flavors I used, I would add some peanut butter in there too from time to time. Makes a good pre bed treat.
    SFW and GFH

2. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    To be honest, I've never really worried too awful much about pre bed meals... I've always been pretty lax about my nutrition and for the most part, I just use common sense about what to eat....but since you wanted a bulking meal pre bed here you go.... Ice cream was always my go to bed time snack as a kid. I absolutely love the stuff so when I was bulking I would take 2-3 scoops of protein and mix it with some partially melted ice cream and mix it up. It makes like a protein ice cream paste mixture. Good stuff. Depending on the flavors I used, I would add some peanut butter in there too from time to time. Makes a good pre bed treat.
    Also, a healthier choice would be to substitute the ice cream with Greek Yogurt. My last meal is 1.5 cups Greek Yogurt (high in protein), 1 scoop Lipotropic protein, 2-3 tbs of PB. Its fuggin delicious.
    •   

3. In this biatch.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

4. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Also, a healthier choice would be to substitute the ice cream with Greek Yogurt. My last meal is 1.5 cups Greek Yogurt (high in protein), 1 scoop Lipotropic protein, 2-3 tbs of PB. Its fuggin delicious.
    this is immediately what i thought of when you posted that inarius.

your lucky, i have to have my nutrition 100% down or else i wont gain an ounce no matter how hard i train.

5. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Yogurt is gross

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    In this biatch.
    Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    this is immediately what i thought of when you posted that inarius.

your lucky, i have to have my nutrition 100% down or else i wont gain an ounce no matter how hard i train.
    I started out at 170lbs. It's been a long road and now that I have a solid base, I haven't been taking my nutrition as seriously but it will soon become a big focus again when I start training for another meet. You remind me a lot of my college roommate, Orbitron. He subbed in a few pages ago... he always had a hard time gaining weight. I got him to start drinking 2 glasses of milk with each meal and eat a little dirtier and he was eventually able to put on a few lbs.
    SFW and GFH
    •   

6. These are for countryliftin

Name:  269148_3740428192043_2101669870_n.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  125.2 KB

SFW and GFH

7. The beginning...Now:
    SFW and GFH

8. I have a few lbs of fat I could shed I suppose

Also if anyone is curious... I am still natty and I've been into this for about 5 years now seriously.
    SFW and GFH

9. Beast!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    I started out at 170lbs. It's been a long road and now that I have a solid base, I haven't been taking my nutrition as seriously but it will soon become a big focus again when I start training for another meet. You remind me a lot of my college roommate, Orbitron. He subbed in a few pages ago... he always had a hard time gaining weight. I got him to start drinking 2 glasses of milk with each meal and eat a little dirtier and he was eventually able to put on a few lbs.
    ha ha yea actually i did that. i was drinking about 2/3-1 gallon of whole milk and eating 2 cheat meals a day along with pounds of ground beef and turkey bacon..... still didnt gain. my body needs quality not quantity. i have the fastest metabolism!

11. Nice, jeep looks good

Transformation is awesome too man, your a workhorse now. Don't even shed too much weight, you get so weak. I cut 30 on my last cut, and I'm not recomping like 10 of that back.

Lifts are strong, good work.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

12. Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    ha ha yea actually i did that. i was drinking about 2/3-1 gallon of whole milk and eating 2 cheat meals a day along with pounds of ground beef and turkey bacon..... still didnt gain. my body needs quality not quantity. i have the fastest metabolism!
    Get the daily protein amount constant and then add in anything else. There is no mystery here bubba. You just aren't getting enough cals. The quality/quantity determines what the results look like.

On another note, is your dog a bulldog/boxer mix Inarius? Awesome looking dog bubba.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

13. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

Get the daily protein amount constant and then add in anything else. There is no mystery here bubba. You just aren't getting enough cals. The quality/quantity determines what the results look like.

On another note, is your dog a bulldog/boxer mix Inarius? Awesome looking dog bubba.
    Oh I got it now man! Just have to learn my body like everyone else.

Man you got big no wonder your throwing around heavy weight. Im not going in that direction tho, aesthetics for me!

14. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

She's an olde english bulldogge. 75lbs at 10 months old. Shes gonna be a beast.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    SFW and GFH

15. Holy terror...a monster!! Love the markings too. What's her name?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

16. dat under bite!

17. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Holy terror...a monster!! Love the markings too. What's her name?
    Roxie. She's the friendliest dog I've ever known. She wants to meet everyone and say hello. She won't be done growing until she hits about 2 years old. She won't get much taller but she'll get thicker and beefier.
    SFW and GFH

18. Nice lifts, nice to see someone about the same height and weight as me doing powerlifting here. Keep it up

19. You train today?

20. Quote Originally Posted by metroba
    You train today?
    No today is off. Tomorrow is lower body. Today was groceries and cooking
    SFW and GFH

21. Lower body day

Food:
    Breakfast: 60g of P
    Protein Bar
    3 Scoops Muscle Milk

Lunch: 70g of P
    2 chicken breasts, 3 cups of rice

Snack: 60g of P
    3 Scoops Muscle Milk, 2 Apples

Dinner: 60g of P
    1 Large Chicken Breast (3/4lb), 1/2 cup of rice (uncooked...) so about 1.5 cups cooked.
    SFW and GFH

22. Killer lower body workout bubba!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Killer lower body workout bubba!!
    I'm working on it... Having trouble uploading the vid of my squat to youtube... Check back in a few
    SFW and GFH

24. Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

25. Leg and lower back day

Deadlifts using kilo bumper plates
    Weights are not w/bar weight factored in...
    50kg x 5
    50kg x 5
    100kg x5
    100kg x5
    140kg x5
    180kg x3 (442ish lbs) * No belt
    210kg x1 (508 lbs) * Add Belt
    210kg x1 (508 lbs) * Belted
    180kg x3 (442ish lbs) *Belted

SKWATS
    135 x10
    135 x10