Power and Size: Inarius Returns

Page 3 of 18 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Did you do the AZ presses?
    Yeah I did them sitting on the ground for 3 sets and then I moved to doing them on a flat bench. I liked the flat bench version better because i could tuck my legs behind me... Felt a little awkward having them floating out in front of me when I was sitting on the floor.
    SFW and GFH

2. That's the point...no leg support to help drive or balance with. Core strength and shoulders is all you have. I hated them at first because of the awkwardness but my form is getting better and the weights are climbing.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    That's the point...no leg support to help drive or balance with. Core strength and shoulders is all you have. I hated them at first because of the awkwardness but my form is getting better and the weights are climbing.
    Right, my hamstrings were just real tight and it made it weird to sit like that. I did like them. Next time try them on a flat bench too and see what you think.

2 days off and then back at it again on Monday. Nothing planned this weekend but a little R and R...
    SFW and GFH

4. I will give those a run. Weather cool here so the yard will get some much needed TLC this weekend. Have a good one big man.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

5. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I will give those a run. Weather cool here so the yard will get some much needed TLC this weekend. Have a good one big man.
    Weather is cooling off up here too... High of 50. Snow will be coming soon.

Saturday Morning Cardio

Leisurely Stroll with the dog
    1 mile
    25 min.
    SFW and GFH
    •   

6. Name:  68335_4319087011882_1302910707_n.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  30.3 KB

in case you don't know who ben seath is...

SFW and GFH

7. Name:  ForumRunner_20121013_151946.png
Views: 60
Size:  380.0 KB

This morning.
    SFW and GFH

8. +4 lbs?

9. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    +4 lbs?
    Give or take... I was wearing a pair of sweat pants... I weighed myself without them too and I was almost exactly 1 lb lighter so I'm around 253.

Last time I weighed myself was 2 weeks ago after being sick for 3 days and I was 246...

I normally don't weigh myself but every few weeks I get curious and jump on the scale.
    SFW and GFH

10. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    Give or take... I was wearing a pair of sweat pants... I weighed myself without them too and I was almost exactly 1 lb lighter so I'm around 253. Last time I weighed myself was 2 weeks ago after being sick for 3 days and I was 246... I normally don't weigh myself but every few weeks I get curious and jump on the scale.
    LIGHT WEEIGHT!

11. I don't even own a scale. Lol

12. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    I don't even own a scale. Lol
    Ha i bought one a while back because i didn't trust the one in the gym.
    SFW and GFH

13. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius

Ha i bought one a while back because i didn't trust the one in the gym.
    I don't either but it's the only one I use so it's percent error is a constant. Lol who puts a scale on 4x4 tile?

14. Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    I don't either but it's the only one I use so it's percent error is a constant. Lol who puts a scale on 4x4 tile?
    The scale at my gym was always abused. People and their kids were always just beating the **** out of it so I never really used it because it was one of the old sliding scales. I felt that it'd be off a considerable amount after being beat around so much. The tile is the floor of the bathroom in my apartment...
    SFW and GFH

15. Oh makes sense. I bought a Walmart scale for 20 bucks back in the day, man was that an epic failure. Was inconsistent each time I stepped on it lol.

Prescribe me a pre-bed bulking meal so you don't out weigh me by 70lbs lol

16. Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    Oh makes sense. I bought a Walmart scale for 20 bucks back in the day, man was that an epic failure. Was inconsistent each time I stepped on it lol.

Prescribe me a pre-bed bulking meal so you don't out weigh me by 70lbs lol
    To be honest, I've never really worried too awful much about pre bed meals... I've always been pretty lax about my nutrition and for the most part, I just use common sense about what to eat....

but since you wanted a bulking meal pre bed here you go.... Ice cream was always my go to bed time snack as a kid. I absolutely love the stuff so when I was bulking I would take 2-3 scoops of protein and mix it with some partially melted ice cream and mix it up. It makes like a protein ice cream paste mixture. Good stuff. Depending on the flavors I used, I would add some peanut butter in there too from time to time. Makes a good pre bed treat.
    SFW and GFH

17. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    To be honest, I've never really worried too awful much about pre bed meals... I've always been pretty lax about my nutrition and for the most part, I just use common sense about what to eat....but since you wanted a bulking meal pre bed here you go.... Ice cream was always my go to bed time snack as a kid. I absolutely love the stuff so when I was bulking I would take 2-3 scoops of protein and mix it with some partially melted ice cream and mix it up. It makes like a protein ice cream paste mixture. Good stuff. Depending on the flavors I used, I would add some peanut butter in there too from time to time. Makes a good pre bed treat.
    Also, a healthier choice would be to substitute the ice cream with Greek Yogurt. My last meal is 1.5 cups Greek Yogurt (high in protein), 1 scoop Lipotropic protein, 2-3 tbs of PB. Its fuggin delicious.

18. In this biatch.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

19. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Also, a healthier choice would be to substitute the ice cream with Greek Yogurt. My last meal is 1.5 cups Greek Yogurt (high in protein), 1 scoop Lipotropic protein, 2-3 tbs of PB. Its fuggin delicious.
    this is immediately what i thought of when you posted that inarius.

your lucky, i have to have my nutrition 100% down or else i wont gain an ounce no matter how hard i train.

20. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Yogurt is gross

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    In this biatch.
    Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    this is immediately what i thought of when you posted that inarius.

your lucky, i have to have my nutrition 100% down or else i wont gain an ounce no matter how hard i train.
    I started out at 170lbs. It's been a long road and now that I have a solid base, I haven't been taking my nutrition as seriously but it will soon become a big focus again when I start training for another meet. You remind me a lot of my college roommate, Orbitron. He subbed in a few pages ago... he always had a hard time gaining weight. I got him to start drinking 2 glasses of milk with each meal and eat a little dirtier and he was eventually able to put on a few lbs.
    SFW and GFH

21. These are for countryliftin

Name:  269148_3740428192043_2101669870_n.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  125.2 KB

SFW and GFH

22. The beginning...Now:
    SFW and GFH

23. I have a few lbs of fat I could shed I suppose

Also if anyone is curious... I am still natty and I've been into this for about 5 years now seriously.
    SFW and GFH

24. Beast!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    I started out at 170lbs. It's been a long road and now that I have a solid base, I haven't been taking my nutrition as seriously but it will soon become a big focus again when I start training for another meet. You remind me a lot of my college roommate, Orbitron. He subbed in a few pages ago... he always had a hard time gaining weight. I got him to start drinking 2 glasses of milk with each meal and eat a little dirtier and he was eventually able to put on a few lbs.
    ha ha yea actually i did that. i was drinking about 2/3-1 gallon of whole milk and eating 2 cheat meals a day along with pounds of ground beef and turkey bacon..... still didnt gain. my body needs quality not quantity. i have the fastest metabolism!

26. Nice, jeep looks good

Transformation is awesome too man, your a workhorse now. Don't even shed too much weight, you get so weak. I cut 30 on my last cut, and I'm not recomping like 10 of that back.

Lifts are strong, good work.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

27. Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    ha ha yea actually i did that. i was drinking about 2/3-1 gallon of whole milk and eating 2 cheat meals a day along with pounds of ground beef and turkey bacon..... still didnt gain. my body needs quality not quantity. i have the fastest metabolism!
    Get the daily protein amount constant and then add in anything else. There is no mystery here bubba. You just aren't getting enough cals. The quality/quantity determines what the results look like.

On another note, is your dog a bulldog/boxer mix Inarius? Awesome looking dog bubba.

28. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

Get the daily protein amount constant and then add in anything else. There is no mystery here bubba. You just aren't getting enough cals. The quality/quantity determines what the results look like.

On another note, is your dog a bulldog/boxer mix Inarius? Awesome looking dog bubba.
    Oh I got it now man! Just have to learn my body like everyone else.

Man you got big no wonder your throwing around heavy weight. Im not going in that direction tho, aesthetics for me!

29. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

She's an olde english bulldogge. 75lbs at 10 months old. Shes gonna be a beast.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    SFW and GFH

30. Holy terror...a monster!! Love the markings too. What's her name?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 09:08 AM
  2. Bulk Powerful and nettle root extract
    By shakti in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 12:22 PM
  3. Splenda and Size on
    By smblkolds in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-03-2006, 03:41 PM