So my dinner tonight was so delicious I decided to share it with you guys.
It was Sun-Dried Tomato Salmon
• 4 Salmon Filets (6oz each), cooked
• 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
• 1/4 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes
• 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley
• 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
• Salt and Pepper
1. Cook salmon separately (In the oven, wrapped in aluminum foil, at 350 degrees
F for 30 minutes)
2. In a food processor or blender, combine the sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, salt,
and pepper. Pulse until a smooth paste forms.
3. Unwrap the salmon once cooked. Top with the sundried-
tomato mixture and serve.
• Calories: 301
• Protein: 34g
• Carbohydrates: 3g
• Fat: 17g
I added a side of spinach to my meal. It was a great twist on fish. I usually cook my fish with old bay, lemon juice, butter, and garlic so it was nice to have something different