JudoJosh is "Moving North of Vag" with USPlabs at his back - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

JudoJosh is "Moving North of Vag" with USPlabs at his back

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    TCF-1 actually recommends 12 days on and 12 days off. That was the duration of the study in which subjects were found to have ~40% increase in Total Test. You could dose it for longer than that, as many people have been, there just isn't any data backing up those longer runs of DAA.

I believe PA said he's been taking it daily for months on end.

1st post, been subbed for awhile.
    I meant 12 days not weeks. I was talking with MrBigPR and he recomended I run it straight though and you said the same thing so that is what I am going to do. I got up early this morning and was able to make like 20 caps of the DAA. 6 caps came out to 2.5g so I am gonna take 6 a day for the first week and then up it after that. 2 caps in the AM then 6 hrs later 2 more caps and finally before bed 2 caps. I was told I can go as high as 6g a day but im going to stick with around 3 for now and maybe go higher. Should be fun!!!!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

2. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So my dinner tonight was so delicious I decided to share it with you guys.

It was Sun-Dried Tomato Salmon

Ingredients
    • 4 Salmon Filets (6oz each), cooked
    • 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
    • 1/4 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes
    • 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley
    • 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
    • Salt and Pepper

Directions
    1. Cook salmon separately (In the oven, wrapped in aluminum foil, at 350 degrees
    F for 30 minutes)
    2. In a food processor or blender, combine the sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, salt,
    and pepper. Pulse until a smooth paste forms.
    3. Unwrap the salmon once cooked. Top with the sundried-
    tomato mixture and serve.

Nutritional Facts
    • Calories: 301
    • Protein: 34g
    • Carbohydrates: 3g
    • Fat: 17g

I added a side of spinach to my meal. It was a great twist on fish. I usually cook my fish with old bay, lemon juice, butter, and garlic so it was nice to have something different
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I had plain jane pork chops and green beans....you win this time.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   

4. Pro Virili Parte

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I had plain jane pork chops and green beans....you win this time.
    I have a collection of recipe books. I suck at cooking without a recipe. I cant just naturally know what to do. I have tried before and it never comes out pretty. I'll post up some recipes as I eat them, hopefully you will see something that looks tastey and try it out. That banana mash is pretty good. Try it out, its nothing more then a sweet potato and banana mashed together. Its a nice dessert tasting treat without being too bad for you.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I have a collection of recipe books. I suck at cooking without a recipe. I cant just naturally know what to do. I have tried before and it never comes out pretty. I'll post up some recipes as I eat them, hopefully you will see something that looks tastey and try it out. That banana mash is pretty good. Try it out, its nothing more then a sweet potato and banana mashed together. Its a nice dessert tasting treat without being too bad for you.
    Yes spread the word about my sweet potato banana mash!
  6. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey bro,

I checked out OutFoxed, thanks for letting me know about it. Damn good documentary, even though it made my blood boil over the way they handle the news program even more.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  7. Pro Virili Parte

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Hey bro,

I checked out OutFoxed, thanks for letting me know about it. Damn good documentary, even though it made my blood boil over the way they handle the news program even more.
    Glad you enjoyed it.
  8. Pro Virili Parte

10/4

Workout was
    Standing Military Press
    Barbell Pushups
    DB rows
    and I finished with some kettle work.

I learned the barbell pushups from one of Defrancos youtube videos and decided to give them a try. They were great and I will be doing them from now on. I am going to start putting my feet on a bench to have a little variation to it.

10/5

Was 192.6 this morning!!! Was so excited I had to take a pic

Had a fasted workout this morning. Used the same outline as my last one. Workout was:
    Deadlift
    GHR
    Lunges
    Leg Raise
  9. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

What was your starting weight again?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  10. Pro Virili Parte

What was your starting weight again?
    I was floating around 203-198. I havent woke up and been under 198 since before this log so I am pretty excited I past my plateau and it looks to be continuing. This morning I was 191!!!
  11. Pro Virili Parte

My breakfeast

Banana Pancakes

2.5 Bananas
    2 tbsp almond meal
    1 scoop vanillia egg protein mix
    2 whole eggs

Just mix and cook like pancakes.

They were freaking delicious!!! I got the idea from wearedbleedblues' Transition to paleo log. The are super sweet because of the banana so no sugar or syrup needed. I just rolled them up and ate them while driving to school
  12. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Damn that sounds/looks good.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Those pancakes look epic.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ya I def might have to try that out. Because I have to have something to satisfy my pancake craving while others eat pancakes.
  15. Pro Virili Parte

Wow this **** pisses me off..

GMO Salmon one step closer to approval
  16. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Wow this **** pisses me off..

GMO Salmon one step closer to approval
    Honestly, we all knew it was coming. I am not saying I am supportive of it, quite the opposite actually, but the food industry has become:

1. More Product
    2. Lower Price

In the end, to the food industry Profit > Your Health.

Eat up fellas. Support local farmers markets, buy your meats from places where you are not getting a science experiment. I'm not perfect on this yet, still shop for meats at normal grocery store, but I am going to start aiming more and more to an organic lifestyle. Ive seen one too many food documentaries.

Remember, you vote for what you support every time you open your wallet.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Talking

Ooooo. . .Am I Jealous of what your eating right now. . .I had a lil bit of this yesterday

Name:  08.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  142.3 KB
    Name:  big_booty_screen_saver_26077.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  54.5 KB

Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  18. Pro Virili Parte

Honestly, we all knew it was coming. I am not saying I am supportive of it, quite the opposite actually, but the food industry has become:

1. More Product
    2. Lower Price

In the end, to the food industry Profit > Your Health.

Eat up fellas. Support local farmers markets, buy your meats from places where you are not getting a science experiment. I'm not perfect on this yet, still shop for meats at normal grocery store, but I am going to start aiming more and more to an organic lifestyle. Ive seen one too many food documentaries.

Remember, you vote for what you support every time you open your wallet.
    The problem is nobody cares. Everyone wants their hamburger for $.99 and no one wants to know why. Until people start caring it won't stop. If the general pop doesn't care about what they are eating can we really expect the FDA to care? Its all a numbers game to them and with all the people that work on boads at the FDA and have realtions with all these food companies whose interest do you think they are really thinking about? Ours? I am not 100% organic but I would like to be. I pick and choose what I buy organic and what I get thats convential and when I do get something thats conventional I try and get it from local farms. Last year we found a farmer that raises free range cattle. We put an order in for a share of the cow last year and they raise a cow specifically for you. In a couple months I should have a freezer full of steaks The sad part of buying organic is that the food industry realized there is a growing demand for it so they started dabbling with the laws and seeing how they can get around stuff. For example you can say cage free chicken as long as they are not in single cages. So if you have 1000 chicken cramed into 1 big cage then you can say cage free on your label. If you have a feed lot for cattle and have a door to the lot then you can claim they are free range. Even though they are grain feed and the door in their lot is a massive steel door that the cow can't open due to their lack of strength it doesn't matter. The door is there and they have the option to leave so they can say free range beef. Its bull****!!!! Not to mention the farmers who got caught in LA at local farmers market selling conventional grown food and imported food and marketing them as organic and locally grown. Its sad when you dont know what to trust. As for this fish I only eat wild caught fish screw the farm raised garbage so this shouldn't affect me... well at least until a salmon escapes and then get into the ocean.

Check out this site www.eatwild.com it is a directory of pasture-based farms. Just click your state and a list of farmers and what they sell will come up so you can see your options when it comes to local and organic food
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Farmer's Markets for all produce or organic if there's not one close by. I really, really wish I could afford grass-fed beef. Speaking of, does anyone know a good place online to buy bulk packages of it?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  20. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Awesome post Josh, and I saved that link for later usage.

Rodja, I am the same way, I want to afford only grass fed, but being 23 and barely able to cover bills, it makes it hard. I do strive for it though when I do have the cash.

Id be interested in an online source as well.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  21. Pro Virili Parte

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Farmer's Markets for all produce or organic if there's not one close by. I really, really wish I could afford grass-fed beef. Speaking of, does anyone know a good place online to buy bulk packages of it?
    I think I have a link saved to my favorites on my home PC of a place that ships but I think it was a little more pricey then just going to a farmer directly. They way it works with grass fed beef, at least from my experience, a majority of farmers don't stock beef at their farms because most lack a store front. What you do is put an order in for a share of a cow, which is usually about 70 lbs which is divided up between various cuts such as steaks, ground beef, roasts, cubes, etc. You pit the order in and after that he then gets a baby cow and starts to raise it. It takes almost a year before you actually get your meat because you have to wait for your cow to grow and mature. I had met one farmer who doesn't do shares and only sells whole cows so you would have to find friends to go in on the price with you. The farmer I am getting my beef from does shares in which he already divides the cow up between people. I think the price was about $350 for 70lbs.
  22. Pro Virili Parte

Awesome post Josh, and I saved that link for later usage.

Rodja, I am the same way, I want to afford only grass fed, but being 23 and barely able to cover bills, it makes it hard. I do strive for it though when I do have the cash.

Id be interested in an online source as well.
    Hopefully you find a place nearby on the site. I know it's hard especially when you have limited funds. An option is co-ops. What it basically was every week I would get an email with the food options and they were different size boxes. You would pay a set price and get a little of everything. It was once a week and no obligation or contract all you do is replay and say I want a medium box or whatever. I used to be in one but I don't eat all kinds of fruits and veggies and decided I was wasting more then what it was worth. I just found another co-op around my way that works a little different. Currently they ate full for the season so I am on a list for next season. The way this one works is they have 4 different size baskets and you pay a one time upfront fee for your basket and then for the season you go to the farm once a week and fill your basket with whatever you want. Currently I just pick and choose what I get organic. There is a list called the dirty dozen and clean thirteen or something like that. It's a list of the top dirtiest produce (pesticide wise) and the cleanest. For example something like apples spinach blueberries all are known to contain an high amount of pesticed while things like pineapple have very little amounts.

Here is a way to read lot numbers which are the little stickers on fruits and veggies..*

4-digit number = Conventionally-grown, but not organic

5-digit number, that Begins with the number 9 = Organic

5-digit number, that Begins with the number 8 = Genetically Modified

Example:

4322 = Conventionally-grown, but not organic

94322 = Organic

84322 = Genetically Modified

Hopefully this helps when your at the grocery store deciding on if you should buy something or not
  23. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Wow man, awesome information. You are very well read on this, and it shows me seeking healthier foods can be done. Thanks!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome posts Josh! I am going to look more into this.

The whole system is just ****ed.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  25. Pro Virili Parte

Wow man, awesome information. You are very well read on this, and it shows me seeking healthier foods can be done. Thanks!
    I actually don't like to read too much about it because it is just so frustrating. From the lack of competence or just straight disregard for the welfareof the people by the FDA or the greed that empowers these companies.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Awesome posts Josh! I am going to look more into this.

The whole system is just ****ed.

Here is are some fun facts about everyones favorite place to eat.

The above picture is the result of "Mechanically seperating chicken" This is what used to be used in our Mickey D's chicken nuggets untill....

a 2002 lawsuit against McDonald's, a judge commented that Chicken McNuggets are a "McFrankenstein" creation of various elements not used
    As a result Mcdonalds would have to label their chicken products as being mechanically seperated mmmm mechanilly seperated nuggets.. sounds tasty right? This is why mcdonalds launched this huge campaign of NOW with all white meat. It was sort of like a damage control if anyone heard the rumor to assure them that now it actually has chicken.

These two paragraphs are taken directly from The Omnivore's Dilemma:

"The ingredients listed in the flyer suggest a lot of thought goes into a nugget, that and a lot of corn. Of the thirty-eight ingredients it takes to make a McNugget, I counted thirteen that can be derived from corn: the corn-fed chicken itself; modified cornstarch (to bind the pulverized chicken meat); mono-, tri-, and diglycerides (emulsifiers, which keep the fats and water from separating); dextrose; lecithin (another emulsifier); chicken broth (to restore some of the flavor that processing leeches out); yellow corn flour and more modified cornstarch (for the batter); cornstarch (a filler); vegetable shortening; partially hydrogenated corn oil; and citric acid as a preservative. A couple of other plants take part in the nugget: There's some wheat in the batter, and on any given day the hydrogenated oil could come from soybeans, canola, or cotton rather than corn, depending on the market price and availability.

According to the handout, McNuggets also contain several completely synthetic ingredients, quasiedible substances that ultimately come not from a corn or soybean field but form a petroleum refinery or chemical plant. These chemicals are what make modern processed food possible, by keeping the organic materials in them from going bad or looking strange after months in the freezer or on the road. Listed first are the "leavening agents": sodium aluminum phosphate, mono-calcium phosphate, sodium acid pyrophosphate, and calcium lactate. These are antioxidants added to keep the various animal and vegetable fats involved in a nugget from turning rancid. Then there are "anti-foaming agents" like dimethylpolysiloxene, added to the cooking oil to keep the starches from binding to air molecules, so as to produce foam during the fry. The problem is evidently grave enough to warrant adding a toxic chemical to the food: According to the Handbook of Food Additives, dimethylpolysiloxene is a suspected carcinogen and an established mutagen, tumorigen, and reproductive effector; it's also flammable.

But perhaps the most alarming ingredient in a Chicken McNugget is tertiary butylhydroquinone, or TBHQ, an antioxidant derived from petroleum that is either sprayed directly on the nugget or the inside of the box it comes in to "help preserve freshness." According to A Consumer's Dictionary of Food Additives, TBHQ is a form of butane (i.e. lighter fluid) the FDA allows processors to use sparingly in our food: It can comprise no more than 0.02 percent of the oil in a nugget. Which is probably just as well, considering that ingesting a single gram of TBHQ can cause "nausea, vomiting, ringing in the ears, delirium, a sense of suffocation, and collapse." Ingesting five grams of TBHQ can kill."
    This is just on chemicals that are known to be harmful and still allowed to be sold to the public. What really pisses me off though is what happens with beef. The fact the USDA tried to shut down a meat packaging company for repeatedly failing inspection test and this comany can sue the USDA and say the USDA doesnt have the authority to shut them down AND WON THE CASE!! Baffles my mind

In November 1999, the USDA shut down a meatpacking plant for repeatedly failing salmonella tests. The Texas company operating the plant, Supreme Beef Processors, happened to be one of the leading suppliers of ground beef to the National School Lunch Program. With strong backing from the meatpacking industry, Supreme Beef sued the USDA, eventually won the lawsuit and succeeded this past December in overturning the USDA's salmonella limits. About 1.4 million Americans are sickened by salmonella every year, and the CDC has linked a nasty, antibiotic-resistant strain of the bug to ground beef. Nevertheless, it is now perfectly legal to sell ground beef that is thoroughly contaminated with salmonella--and sell it with the USDA's seal of approval.
    How is it your plant can have consistent outbreaks and still be allowed to sell food? And they were the leading supplier to the school lunch program so these are kids that are eating these dangerous foods.

In 1985 a panel appointed by the National Academy of Sciences warned that the nation's meat inspection system was obsolete. At the time USDA inspectors relied solely on visual and olfactory clues to detect tainted meat. After the Jack in the Box outbreak in 1993, the Clinton Administration announced that it would begin random testing for E. coli O157:H7 in ground beef. The meatpacking industry promptly sued the USDA in federal court to block such tests.

E. coli O157:H7, the pathogen involved in both the Jack in the Box outbreak and the recent ConAgra recall, can cause severe illness or death, especially among children, the elderly and people who are immuno-suppressed. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimate that about 73,000 Americans are sickened by E. coli O157:H7 every year. An additional 37,000 are sickened by other dangerous strains of E. coli also linked to ground beef. At a slaughterhouse these pathogens are spread when manure or stomach contents get splattered on the meat.
    E. coli 0157:H7 is a direct result of these feed lots and corn based diets and this strain of e.coli the cow can't fight off like it can with other strains. They know the solution to this is to let the cows eat grass but they refuse to change the system and continue with the feed lot lifestyle and then sues the USDA when they try and intervene.

Or about when the Mad Cow Diease was going on and on Oprah she simply said that she had been "stopped cold from eating another burger." and this prompted a lawsuit based on food disparagement laws. This resulted in a 6 year legal battle with Oprah. 6 YEARS!! This is to just give you a perspective of how powerfull this industry is. We all know how much money and influence Oprah Winfrey has. She can hire whatever defense team she wants and she probably got the best of the ebst and it still took them 6 years to beat it. Now if it took Oprah 6 years imagine how long it would take a mom and pop farmer faced with a lawsuit by the food industry?

Thirteen states, including Texas, have passed laws designed to silence and intimidate those who expose unsafe and unhealthy factory farm and slaughterhouse practices. These so-called "food disparagement" laws make it a crime to criticize food and how it is produced.
    Okay I am done ranting ..

back to the log...

Hey did anyone notice the pics of the lovely ladies up there??? Since I started taking DAA I think this calls for some libido checks
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Did u say libido check?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  27. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

That information is disturbing, no better way to put it. ****.

As for the DAA comment, I am using TCF-1 now, started about 1 week into PCT. I am looking forward to the libido benefits. I am on Clomid right now, and even at 50mg, my libido is crushed. Thank god my gf is studying abroad right now.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

The problem is nobody cares. Everyone wants their hamburger for $.99 and no one wants to know why. Until people start caring it won't stop. If the general pop doesn't care about what they are eating can we really expect the FDA to care?
    It is pretty sad to think that a McDonalds Double Cheeseburger costs $.99 and gives you this for the money:

Then compare that to what it costs for fruit and you can see why the average person thinks McDonald's is the way to go (keep in mind the combo meal comes with two double cheeseburgers, drink, and fry).

People are lazy. People are gluttons. People are cheap. I am pretty sure that is the philosophy that the fast food industry relies on.

I watched Food Inc. on Netflix the other day. Wow.
    http://www.netflix.com/WiMovie/Food-...0&trkid=438381
  29. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Definitely a favorite of mine.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  30. Pro Virili Parte

Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post

If your a reader get the book Omnivores Dilemma it is a real goodread for those who are interested in this. And reps for the graphs.. it is a great way to put things in perspective. Our lovely government subsized corn so that is one main part of the problem. Farmers have the ability to grow and harvest corn for below price so it is in their best interest to get into the corn business. This is why most of these processed foods are 50% corn because it is so cheap and in so much abundence. Why buy bananas when you can get two bags of Doritios for $.99 And you definetely hit the nail on the head with the

People are lazy. People are gluttons. People are cheap. I am pretty sure that is the philosophy that the fast food industry relies on.
    Reps to you man!!!
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Hey i will say that Double Cheesburgers are AMAZING!! hahah don't hate becuase we have the choice of gluttenous freedom
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  32. Pro Virili Parte

Log Update
    10/6
    Had class today. Came home and did my bench workout. This was my third day in a row lifting and I kinda bished it up a bit and cut it short. I work thurs and friday so saturday morning I am gonna repeat this day.

Bench 5x3
    Incline DB bench 3x10

10/7 & 10/8
    Worked both days. Nothing much to report.. Oh I forgot to mention before I have been noticing my asthma really bothering me recently but I had just chalked it up to the weather changing but since it still hasn't left I am thinking it might befrom the OEP. I have noticed a slight nasal drip since I started taking it and from other logs this appears to be normal with OEP and I think it is the drip thats flaring up my asthma. So I decided to add in some ephedera to help dry my nose out. I am only taking 12.5mg twice a day. I started yestarday so I have been on it three days and everything seems to have cleared up.
  33. Pro Virili Parte

Figured I will change up the dialouge of the thread a bit. All this info is just depressing anyway. It's time for some happy thoughts ... soooooo... sounds like its time for some libido checks!!!!

34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

That was a hell of a libido check lol.

Lots of good info here. Def makes 1 think a lot more before they bite into their food.

Keep up the hard work man.
  35. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Contributing:

Just inject.
    Facebook:
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

ahaha the libido check war is on brotha lol

Don't forget to check out the new couple I put up tonight

37. Pro Virili Parte

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    That was a hell of a libido check lol.

Lots of good info here. Def makes 1 think a lot more before they bite into their food.

Keep up the hard work man.
    LOL.. Hell yea!!! It was my attempt to change the direction of the thread a little bit, plus hey like I said I am week 2 into DAA so hey why not.

Contributing:

OMG the one on the far right has a fatty !!!!

HA HA Let the party begin brutha

I share some of the pics with you log. Let me go see what you put up
  38. Pro Virili Parte

10/9
    Saturday I was going to bench but my father inlaw needed some help chopping wood. I never have cut wood before so didn't know really what to expect and I still planned on lifting afterwards.. man was I wrong! Eh should be good for my core anyway. He has to cut up like 6 cords so I will be helpiung him again later on throughout the week.
  39. Pro Virili Parte

Ahh the girl doing the push up is my favorite. Her ass is just so damn perky in this pic.. MMmmmm
  40. Pro Virili Parte

Day 18

Courtesy of Pre-workout reviews + my weekly Log(Erase,OEP,AlphaT-2 + more)

Had to share it...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPLabs TNA Limited Edition "Classic Series"
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 11:07 AM
  2. USPlabs JACKED "Eye of the Tiger" Contest!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 277
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 10:39 AM
  3. 3-AD: Putting "thesinner" back in "synergy"
    By thesinner in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 02:58 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM
  5. Back "Width" and Back "Thickness"
    By Rock Lee in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5