Stuck at 225. Added cardio and still stuck at 225. Need advice.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Shiznown View Post
    Thanks. I've started eating 2,300 calories and feel better and weight slightly more. I tried to bench the other day and felt my surgical sight get sore, so I am holding off on lifting for a few more weeks, but have been walking. Also, my breathing is improving, but very slowly. I hope it becomes optimal soon.
    Do you do cheat days on your diet at all or were you at that same deficit/caloric intake for a long time straight?

    I continue to lose weight at very small calories because one day a week I blast myself with all the food I can imagine and try to get a bunch of rest and relaxation that day. I also take the ECA stack regularly when cutting and make sure I can budget in snacking on things such as cheerios by the handful and grapes WHENEVER I want. I haven't had too much trouble, and i've cut all the way from 186 to say, 162-163 now! That is on a 1000-2000 deficit even. I believe the cheat days and trying to regulate my metabolism along as get adequate fiber and nutrition helps keep me elevated! I also take testosterone at TRT dose though so maybe that is my reason? Either way it has always worked for me! Good luck.

    My cheat day idea is in line with Saylee's diet break above and what you seem to be doing, however it fits it into your diet once a week rather than having to stop for a few weeks at a time, etc. Give it a shot next time.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    Do you do cheat days on your diet at all or were you at that same deficit/caloric intake for a long time straight?

    I continue to lose weight at very small calories because one day a week I blast myself with all the food I can imagine and try to get a bunch of rest and relaxation that day. I also take the ECA stack regularly when cutting and make sure I can budget in snacking on things such as cheerios by the handful and grapes WHENEVER I want. I haven't had too much trouble, and i've cut all the way from 186 to say, 162-163 now! That is on a 1000-2000 deficit even. I believe the cheat days and trying to regulate my metabolism along as get adequate fiber and nutrition helps keep me elevated! I also take testosterone at TRT dose though so maybe that is my reason? Either way it has always worked for me! Good luck.

    My cheat day idea is in line with Saylee's diet break above and what you seem to be doing, however it fits it into your diet once a week rather than having to stop for a few weeks at a time, etc. Give it a shot next time.
    Well, once I'm breathing better if my test is still below 500, I'm going to get on TRT.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Shiznown View Post
    Well, once I'm breathing better if my test is still below 500, I'm going to get on TRT.
    Awesome idea. I went on in the 400s

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    Awesome idea. I went on in the 400s
    I just hope I have enough money being a college student. I heard of a place online that only charges $114 a month and that is doable. I just get really paranoid since I have anxiety. I think stuff like "well if I'm dependent on it, what if my shipment gets lost in the mail, or the mail is delayed due to snow." I'd have to go with an online company, because every TRT doc in my state is either at the complete other end of the state, too expensive, or both. I thought of Clomid for long term use too, but I don't know if that's safe. My test has floated in the high 400s for the last two years, but the last two years is when my breathing issues started.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Shiznown View Post
    I just hope I have enough money being a college student. I heard of a place online that only charges $114 a month and that is doable. I just get really paranoid since I have anxiety. I think stuff like "well if I'm dependent on it, what if my shipment gets lost in the mail, or the mail is delayed due to snow." I'd have to go with an online company, because every TRT doc in my state is either at the complete other end of the state, too expensive, or both. I thought of Clomid for long term use too, but I don't know if that's safe. My test has floated in the high 400s for the last two years, but the last two years is when my breathing issues started.
    I pay around $95-100 per month so yeah that isn’t too far off. Did you ever meet in person with them??
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    I pay around $95-100 per month so yeah that isn’t too far off. Did you ever meet in person with them??
    Nope, just heard of a program through this forum. I've met idiot doctors locally. One doctor told me testosterone in the 400 range is fine and there is no need to test estrogen. The only TRT doctor's office I talked to want $1,000 a month for treatment and offered pellets.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Shiznown View Post
    Nope, just heard of a program through this forum. I've met idiot doctors locally. One doctor told me testosterone in the 400 range is fine and there is no need to test estrogen. The only TRT doctor's office I talked to want $1,000 a month for treatment and offered pellets.
    I am totally ready to get flamed for this, but I need to say it:
    Maybe 400’s isn’t optimal from your perspective, but it is clinically fine. You aren’t going to die from (in your option) suboptimal testosterone and, even if it is below range, it’s just a number.
    Rather than spend $1400 a year chasing that number, focus on doing what you can do naturally to get your body and mind right.
    I’d venture a highly educated (by personal experience) guess that losing some fat and-more importantly-getting your anxiety under control will fix your T numbers far more effectively and cheaply than TRT you don’t really need.
    Of course, you won’t take this advice. Every single thread I have seen you post has been replete with all of the excuses you make-your living situation, your flat feet, your breathing, your finances (and yet you want to waste $ on TRT ?), the list goes on.
    I know I am coming off like a d!ck, but so be it. Hopefully something sinks in

  8. Quote Originally Posted by scherbs View Post
    I am totally ready to get flamed for this, but I need to say it:
    Maybe 400’s isn’t optimal from your perspective, but it is clinically fine. You aren’t going to die from (in your option) suboptimal testosterone and, even if it is below range, it’s just a number.
    Rather than spend $1400 a year chasing that number, focus on doing what you can do naturally to get your body and mind right.
    I’d venture a highly educated (by personal experience) guess that losing some fat and-more importantly-getting your anxiety under control will fix your T numbers far more effectively and cheaply than TRT you don’t really need.
    Of course, you won’t take this advice. Every single thread I have seen you post has been replete with all of the excuses you make-your living situation, your flat feet, your breathing, your finances (and yet you want to waste $ on TRT ?), the list goes on.
    I know I am coming off like a d!ck, but so be it. Hopefully something sinks in
    Go back up and read what I said. "Well, once I'm breathing better if my test is still below 500, I'm going to get on TRT." <<<Also, how the hell is flat feet and GERD to the point where the doctors told me I was severe enough to develop cancer "making excuses"? Furthermore, 400-500 is ****. You know it's **** and I know it's ****. In terms of spending money on TRT that I "don't need". We don't know if I don't need it yet. Again, go back to my one statement. Also, there have been about 5 guys in this thread basically tell me they think my hormones are messed up and you and I both know test levels have a strong correlation with bodyfat. Also low testosterone CAN cause anxiety. TRT is a last resort, but I'm not taking it off the table. I'm also not going to get on it before I'm breathing better and get blood work done. That being stated, if my levels are still below 500, while approaching 30, I might as well get on it sooner rather than later since I'll obviously have to definitely get on it in a few years. Why wait and feel like ****? Again, that's only after getting blood work done and trying to raise it naturally.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by scherbs View Post
    I am totally ready to get flamed for this, but I need to say it:
    Maybe 400’s isn’t optimal from your perspective, but it is clinically fine. You aren’t going to die from (in your option) suboptimal testosterone and, even if it is below range, it’s just a number.
    Rather than spend $1400 a year chasing that number, focus on doing what you can do naturally to get your body and mind right.
    I’d venture a highly educated (by personal experience) guess that losing some fat and-more importantly-getting your anxiety under control will fix your T numbers far more effectively and cheaply than TRT you don’t really need.
    Of course, you won’t take this advice. Every single thread I have seen you post has been replete with all of the excuses you make-your living situation, your flat feet, your breathing, your finances (and yet you want to waste $ on TRT ?), the list goes on.
    I know I am coming off like a d!ck, but so be it. Hopefully something sinks in
    you aren’t coming off as a dick, more as ignorant to the situation rather.

    My life is completely different from when I had 400 test and medicines and natural stuff was NOT working, my body was at its max production. I’d rather spend $1000 to feel how I could best describe it as “normal” now.

    For reference, what is your story and what are your test levels?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    you aren’t coming off as a dick, more as ignorant to the situation rather.

    My life is completely different from when I had 400 test and medicines and natural stuff was NOT working, my body was at its max production. I’d rather spend $1000 to feel how I could best describe it as “normal” now.

    For reference, what is your story and what are your test levels?
    466 because I spent my twenties working myself into the ground and jacked up my HPTA while nearly working myself (literally) to death.
    I had my share of problems coming out of that but there wasn’t a pill or treatment (I weighed 108 at 6’4” when I was 25 for perspective) that could do what simply nutting up and working on my issues and my body naturally did.
    Funny thing is though, I don’t let a biometric number tell me how happy I can be in life.
    I am incredibly satisfied with my life now (at 37) and (if you can’t tell) a bit fed up with guys who seek happiness in an injection or let their T numbers tell them how much of a man they are

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    you aren’t coming off as a dick, more as ignorant to the situation rather.

    My life is completely different from when I had 400 test and medicines and natural stuff was NOT working, my body was at its max production. I’d rather spend $1000 to feel how I could best describe it as “normal” now.

    For reference, what is your story and what are your test levels?
    And call it my ignorance, but two things:
    The OP (from his other posts) doesn’t have $ to waste on “feeling good”
    And in my situation, I feel pretty damn good and it would be selfish to take $ away from the family that I need to provide for (as a man)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG EpiAndro Still $25 at Mind and Muscle
    By WANTED in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-07-2015, 03:55 PM
  2. Cardio in the morning and weight training at night...
    By KenTheEagle in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 11:17 AM
  3. From 225 to 203 and still going/ with pics
    By survey in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 02:42 PM
  4. test levels at 1029 and still no libido?
    By atlninja82 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 06:58 PM
  5. Man Im stuck and need advice
    By mtwabo in forum Bulking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-27-2009, 01:10 AM
Log in
Log in