Parcel Stuck

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Package has been stuck in ISC (international shipping customs) New York (USPS) for almost 10 days now. Any reason to be worried or is this normal?

I guess it's possible it has left and wasn't scanned, but seeing what others think.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Package has been stuck in ISC (international shipping customs) New York (USPS) for almost 10 days now. Any reason to be worried or is this normal?

I guess it's possible it has left and wasn't scanned, but seeing what others think.
I've seen them take that long (even a few days longer), and still make it.

But I think most of us are sweating at that point.
LOL.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've seen them take that long (even a few days longer), and still make it.

But I think most of us are sweating at that point.
LOL.
s***, definitively starting to sweat over here. Hopefully it clears soon. Any idea what's the worst that can happen? lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
s***, definitively starting to sweat over here. Hopefully it clears soon. Any idea what's the worst that can happen? lol
Personally, I'd still give it a slightly better than 50% chance of making it (depending upon Country of origin, and contents).

TECHNICALLY, the WORST that could happen, is a controlled delivery, and arrest.

ALMOST CERTAINLY the worst that will happen is a "love letter" from Homeland Sec., telling you to come claim it, if you want it (DON'T. LOL.).

... Scenario 1 has an almost ZERO chance of happening.

:)

Last edited:

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Personally, I'd still give it a slightly better than 50% chance of making it (depending upon Country of origin), and contents).

TECHNICALLY, the WORST that could happen, is a controlled delivery, and arrest.

ALMOST CERTAINLY the worst that will happen is a "love letter" from Homeland Sec., telling you to come claim it, if you want it (DON'T. LOL.).

... Scenario 1 has an almost ZERO chance of happening.

:)
Thanks bro, that makes me feel a bit better lol. Will absolutely not be claiming if I get the love letter.

It's some primo from Ukraine, which could be a problem in itself.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks bro, that makes me feel a bit better lol. Will absolutely not be claiming if I get the love letter.

It's some primo from Ukraine, which could be a problem in itself.
Not the "safest" route, Customs-wise.
But hopefully it'll still make it.
... Honestly, the Country of Origin and contents would lower my expectations some, in your case.
But I still wouldn't be worried about anything other than possible seizure.
🙂

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not the "safest" route, Customs-wise.
But hopefully it'll still make it.
... Honestly, the Country of Origin and contents would lower my expectations some, in your case.
But I still wouldn't be worried about anything other than possible seizure.
🙂
cool, thanks again. Will be going domestic next time.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
cool, thanks again. Will be going domestic next time.
It's personal choice, weighing risk vs reward.
I ordered from Greece for five years and never had a problem, but have only ordered domestic for quite a while now.

Do what's best for you, brother.

👍🙂

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
99% of the time the tracking just hasn't updated. Usually it'll say I've cleared customs and the next morning it's at my door... Or it updates after it hits my door.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's what I'm hoping. I'll be in Mexico next week so if they come knocking, I'll just stay haha.
LOL at least then you have deniability, like "clearly someone used my house while I was away to drop a package officer"

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think you’ll be fine. There are supply chain issues everywhere for everything right now. I doubt your order is large enough for anyone to knock on your door.

The story recently about the PA state trooper getting caught with 2 vials of tren was really an outlier. I think there’s more of an inside job angle to that story.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think you’ll be fine. There are supply chain issues everywhere for everything right now. I doubt your order is large enough for anyone to knock on your door.

The story recently about the PA state trooper getting caught with 2 vials of tren was really an outlier. I think there’s more of an inside job angle to that story.
That's funny, literally the first thing I thought about after checking on the order.