Gyno, tamaxifen, x gels and alphamax xt stack and I

stevopritch

Awards
Hi guys I recently joined and have been given so much info already so thanks but I have something bothering me, my man boobies.
Basically I've got excess fat obviously and I did the test in the sticky and there felt like a small amount of tissue with a bit of tenderness maybe from pinching.

The other thing I've noticed is that my nipples are really puffy which is a massive confidence problem.
Anyway I went to the doctor and they weren't much help and suggested I took tamaxifen for 3 months to clear it I some research on here and found some of the evidence that it could work but now I'm seeing stuff like rebounding etc. I've only take 7 so far
Just wanted to no what u guys think from looking should I stop and wait till I've dropped body fat.

The other thing is I'm soon going to be buying a x gels and alphamax stack with sl and Gms if I was to continue with tam at 20mg would it interfere with the stack or vise Versa
Really sorry it's long hope I decent replies I have under 100 posts how can I add pictures ?

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Nova may work how long have you had the problem?

Pops23

Pops23

Awards
Torem x exemstane stack would be a lot better

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
i would personally wait until you lost body fat before going the ralo/tamox route. Make sure it actually is gyno and not just symptoms of it.
Alphamax Xt contains DHAA which lowers estrogen and ashgwandha which reduces cortisol and will help you with the weight loss, and lower estrogen. Stacking this with ralo or tamox may crush estrogen completely, which is NOT a good thing!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Since a young teen I'm now 26
I'm in the same boat as you man. I've had puffy nips since puberty, and even when I'm very lean they're still a bit puffy. I agree 100% with Quads, I would wait until you've lost more body fat to see what is actually going on. Its a long process, but introducing SERMs like Nolva isn't the smartest move, and chances are it won't have much of an impact on existing gyno from puberty. I've done loads of research on this topic to try to solve my issue, and at the end of the day surgery is the only way to truly fix gyno.

If I were you, I would discontinue the Nolva. Taper down to 10mg for a week to prevent any rebound. For you should focus on fat loss and physique improvement overall. Stacking Alphamax XT with an anti-estrogen SERM like Nolvadex could be trouble in terms of too low of estrogen, so I would wait until you're done using Nolvadex to begin the Alphamax XT and X-Gels stack. It sounds like you've done your homework and you've planned an awesome natural stack. Keep working hard and lose some of the excess body fat first. Chances are the gyno you have from puberty isn't that bad, and the body fat in that area is amplifying it to make it look worse - that's exactly what happened with me. Eat right, train hard, and hold off on the SERMs for now. No need to play around with your hormones and risk additional problems IMO

stevopritch

Awards
Ok cheers guys I have 20mg tabs atm I've only taken 7 so should I cut them in half and take half a day for how long ?
I just really want the problem to go I've had it for so long it's such a depressing sight.
I'll wait a couple weeks till then to start my stack I'm hoping that once I've reduced my body weight it'll be ok

stevopritch

Awards
I'm in the same boat as you man. I've had puffy nips since puberty, and even when I'm very lean they're still a bit puffy. I agree 100% with Quads, I would wait until you've lost more body fat to see what is actually going on. Its a long process, but introducing SERMs like Nolva isn't the smartest move, and chances are it won't have much of an impact on existing gyno from puberty. I've done loads of research on this topic to try to solve my issue, and at the end of the day surgery is the only way to truly fix gyno.

If I were you, I would discontinue the Nolva. Taper down to 10mg for a week to prevent any rebound. For you should focus on fat loss and physique improvement overall. Stacking Alphamax XT with an anti-estrogen SERM like Nolvadex could be trouble in terms of too low of estrogen, so I would wait until you're done using Nolvadex to begin the Alphamax XT and X-Gels stack. It sounds like you've done your homework and you've planned an awesome natural stack. Keep working hard and lose some of the excess body fat first. Chances are the gyno you have from puberty isn't that bad, and the body fat in that area is amplifying it to make it look worse - that's exactly what happened with me. Eat right, train hard, and hold off on the SERMs for now. No need to play around with your hormones and risk additional problems IMO
You said that u had it once Do u still suffer from it or have u leaned out so much that it's fine my main cause of concern is my puffy nips I hate it as the rest of my chest is starting to shape nicely even with the body fat(18-20%) and u can still see them through tops etc

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
You said that u had it once Do u still suffer from it or have u leaned out so much that it's fine my main cause of concern is my puffy nips I hate it as the rest of my chest is starting to shape nicely even with the body fat(18-20%) and u can still see them through tops etc
Still have it unfortunately, it never goes away unless you have the gland surgically removed. Even being under 10% bf I have a small lump behind. I feel that I notice it more than anyone else, but I'm very self conscious about it. And I always wear an undershirt

stevopritch

Awards
This is gonna sound really bizarre but I have no idea what I'm feeling for if I'm totally honest I mean my chest have muscle but above it I have like squishy fat I can squeeze my forefinger and thumb together and touch when I do it on the nipple it doesn't hurt but it does feel like a mass inside my chest

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
This is gonna sound really bizarre but I have no idea what I'm feeling for if I'm totally honest I mean my chest have muscle but above it I have like squishy fat I can squeeze my forefinger and thumb together and touch when I do it on the nipple it doesn't hurt but it does feel like a mass inside my chest
yeah that's a normal sized gland. Everyone has them unless they had it removed. Unless you feel a fairly sizeable lump ontop of the pec major then it's just fat and not gyno. Focus on losing BF% first

stevopritch

Awards
Ah ok I no I sound stupid but does feel like it's big lol anyway I really really appreciate everyone's replies and suggestions this site is so much better than BB dot com people here have actual decent comments

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nolva/Tamox 20/20/10/10

I agree with everyone else, cease all other PH's, AI's etc. Although you did the "test" it is something like 60-70% of people that think they have gyno when it is nothing more than being overweight.

Tighten up the diet/food intake, fasted cardio and exercise...

Jay.99

Awards
Unfortunately, there's only one solution to your gyno that you've had since puberty (compared to if you got it ACUTELY during your cycle).

Workout hard as a mofoka, eat right, and attempt to lose as much fat as you can. THEN, get surgery. I know it's not what you want to hear, but nothing except surgery will help your gyno. Stop wasting money on drugs.