review is this clean food ?

captain TM

captain TM

Awards
Meal #1 1 cup oats + 1 scoop whey + 250ml fruit juice

Meal #2 2pcs chicken breast + 1 whole wheat pitta + ketchup

Meal #3 1 cup oats + 1 scoop whey + 1 tbsp hony 1 tbsp jam

Meal # 4 6 insh whole wheat sandwich + steak + low fat cheese + 250ml fruit juice I eat this in subway

I lost a good amount of weight on this meals it's a lot cleaner then before
I love substitute my junk food to lower calorie and healthier choices
I want to hear your opinion and what should I change my goal is to cut down

Thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Take out the fruit juice and ketchup and add some eggs whites with meal one with some olive oil for fats with the egg whites. Add some lean beef with meal 3 or add meal 5 and make it a lean protein and bring the cottage cheese down to meal 5 as it should be closer to bed. You'll just have to play around with it. It all depends on your weight and macros and calorie intake for your goals.

MrBEEF

Awards
Take out the fruit juice and ketchup and add some eggs whites with meal one with some olive oil for fats with the egg whites. Add some lean beef with meal 3 or add meal 5 and make it a lean protein and bring the cottage cheese down to meal 5 as it should be closer to bed. You'll just have to play around with it. It all depends on your weight and macros and calorie intake for your goals.
Booya-kasha

If you like the juice, perhaps don't drink it...and just eat a piece of fruit like a green apple or a banana...only one though!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is that you in your avi it looks like you already know how to eat clean

maria.kremens

maria.kremens

Awards
Chicken, eggs, less bread, avocado, tuna, peanuts, all good for diet :)

DonnellHensle

Awards
Hi Maria,
The food which you have suggested all is helpful for lowering weight and can we take some herbal supplements like green coffee bean extract, raspberry ketone, veggie soup etc. with proper cardio exercise schedule.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
all sounds great to me as long as it is is within your macros and you'll be golden

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Booya-kasha

If you like the juice, perhaps don't drink it...and just eat a piece of fruit like a green apple or a banana...only one though!
One piece of fruit? Are you a nutrionist? I sure hope not

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you washed it, it should be clean. If not, just wash it again.
T-Bone translation - the concept of clean and dirty food is ridiculous

Revival

Revival

Awards
Are those foods clean? I guess just wash your hands a lot when prepping food. Clean hands should help the food stay clean.

Meat, tomatoes, cheese and dough are fine but make them taste good by making a pizza and it becomes horrible.... Smh

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
What's with the sugary additions such as jam, ketchup, fruit juice etc.? Stick to garlic powder, salt, pepper, mustard. The amount of sugars in other condiments or sauces are ridiculous

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
One piece of fruit? Are you a nutrionist? I sure hope not
It depends on his intake. When I'm on low carb days, I limit my fruit Intake to 1 banana or 1/2 cup pineapple. High carb day I eat 1 banana 1/2 cup pineapple, Apple/orange and 1/2 cup berries.

So again, it depends.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It depends on his intake. When I'm on low carb days, I limit my fruit Intake to 1 banana or 1/2 cup pineapple. High carb day I eat 1 banana 1/2 cup pineapple, Apple/orange and 1/2 cup berries.

So again, it depends.
No, the post is suggesting that one should limit fruit intake based off the logic: fruit = sugar and sugar = bad. If someone is suggesting someone needs to limit fruit because of its sugar content with sugar being inherently bad, well that person is utterly misinformed

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
No, the post is suggesting that one should limit fruit intake based off the logic: fruit = sugar and sugar = bad. If someone is suggesting someone needs to limit fruit because of its sugar content with sugar being inherently bad, well that person is utterly misinformed
I'm not sure that's what he was suggesting. He simply stated not to over consume those. All I said is that it depends on his kcals. My deficit is a different number than his. I don't know how many carbs he should be eating. Maybe you read that wrong? Or maybe I am.

mistermike79

mistermike79

Awards
I agree With this.