dry nuts before morning cardio

gspyropo

Awards
hi, i have a worry about my morning cardio...after waking up i consume some dry nuts and black coffee before my morning cardio...is that wrong?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Personally is skip the nuts....

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
hi, i have a worry about my morning cardio...after waking up i consume some dry nuts and black coffee before my morning cardio...is that wrong?
It's not "wrong" if it fits your diet.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Definitely not wrong...

gspyropo

Awards
i feel that i can't do cardio on an empty stomach..so i choose to consume some nuts..hope this doesn't affect!!!!

jaces

jaces

Awards
i feel that i can't do cardio on an empty stomach..so i choose to consume some nuts..hope this doesn't affect!!!!
Why nt opt for bcaa's? But the nuts are fine , just dnt consume carbs ,,

gspyropo

Awards
i know that doing cardio on empty stomach is the best..but i suppose consuming some nuts its ok....as far as bcaa's , i consume it after my cardio

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
i know that doing cardio on empty stomach is the best..but i suppose consuming some nuts its ok....as far as bcaa's , i consume it after my cardio
I would do that the other way around
BCAAs are best used pre-workout when fasted, they are muscle sparing during the workout

gspyropo

Awards
I know that the other way is the best one...but i want to eat something not to drink......:laugh::laugh:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol me to with the dry nuts.

Yeah besides, who the hell specifies that their nuts are "dry"?. I could see if he just said "Nuts before cardio", but "Dry nuts"?. Seriously?. What the hell is that?. Do people also eat wet nuts?. And who the hell specifies the moisture level of the nuts they eat?. That's just whacked!.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah besides, who the hell specifies that their nuts are "dry"?. I could see if he just said "Nuts before cardio", but "Dry nuts"?. Seriously?. What the hell is that?. Do people also eat wet nuts?. And who the hell specifies the moisture level of the nuts they eat?. That's just whacked!.
You mean you don't run your dry nuts under the faucet before eating them...weird :p

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We need a translation button here.

You mean you don't run your dry nuts under the faucet before eating them...weird :p
LMAO!!Can you check your sub-forum?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Would it sound better if he said hairy nutz?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I thought he was shaving his nuts before cardio @_@

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I did wonder what to expect coming into this thread :bigeyes:

Ive always trained fasted, I find its better for my stomach and i have more energy.
But it wont hurt to be honest.