Clen.....with food or no?

1. Clen.....with food or no?

Or, does it not much matter?

Seem to get less jittery with food for some reason, but it may be a mental thing...IDK.

Thanks!!
    True story:

I give a f**K!!

2. I generally do it without food but merely for better/faster absorption. I don't really think it matters too much...but IDK. I do notice that I get less "jitters" when taken with food, but does that mean that it's interfering with absorption? I can't say so I'd like to see what some others think too.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

3. Its basically like taking any supp with food vs. Without food. Im just using broscience here but if u took clen on an empty stomach it would be the only thing being absorbed, causing a more amplified reaction. Whereas with food would take a little longer to absorb, reducing ur jitters.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
    •   

4. doesnt matter its gonna last for 30+ hours.

if youre all jittery split the doses up. even than, jittery isnt to bad
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

5. Once a get past 80/day I do half in the AM, half in the afternoon, until I'm up to 140 toatal for the day.

I'll keep on taking it with breakfast and my afternoon snack, since it doesn't seem to muchly matter!

Thanks!!
    True story:

I give a f**K!!

6. I don't think splitting up the dose through the day matters like it would with ephedrine since clen has a half-life of ~36 hours, I believe.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

7. Just helps with the jitters, is all.
    True story:

I give a f**K!!

8. I would try without food food first for absorbtion. If there are not any issues then youre gtg. If not, then you have your answer..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Marijuana,metabolize food, just like alcohol and food?
    By socal101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-18-2015, 03:59 PM
  2. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 12:02 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 10:47 AM
  4. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 06:54 PM
  5. Clen question... yes another clen thread
    By jsp0882 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9