Clen.....with food or no?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Or, does it not much matter?

Seem to get less jittery with food for some reason, but it may be a mental thing...IDK.

Thanks!!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I generally do it without food but merely for better/faster absorption. I don't really think it matters too much...but IDK. I do notice that I get less "jitters" when taken with food, but does that mean that it's interfering with absorption? I can't say so I'd like to see what some others think too.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Its basically like taking any supp with food vs. Without food. Im just using broscience here but if u took clen on an empty stomach it would be the only thing being absorbed, causing a more amplified reaction. Whereas with food would take a little longer to absorb, reducing ur jitters.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
doesnt matter its gonna last for 30+ hours.

if youre all jittery split the doses up. even than, jittery isnt to bad

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Once a get past 80/day I do half in the AM, half in the afternoon, until I'm up to 140 toatal for the day.

I'll keep on taking it with breakfast and my afternoon snack, since it doesn't seem to muchly matter!

Thanks!!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think splitting up the dose through the day matters like it would with ephedrine since clen has a half-life of ~36 hours, I believe.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Just helps with the jitters, is all.

jackcarter

Awards
I would try without food food first for absorbtion. If there are not any issues then youre gtg. If not, then you have your answer..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11