- 12-12-2009, 05:35 PM
Hey Gus I'm new here and was wondering what advice you could give me on looking better. I'm 6'2 and 240. I have only just alittle belly fat. I don't know if I should just do cardio and loose the fat or just build muscle to out way my fat to muscle ratio haha. Any workout plans would be great thanks.
- 12-12-2009, 05:40 PM
look better? paper bag.
Naw i'm totally kidding bro - you just opened yourself up to that one. Diet is the key to your goals. What is your diet like presently.Back.... for real this time
- 12-12-2009, 05:48 PM
so you posted here in weight loss, in powerlifting, and in post-cycle therapy. you ordered epistane with no idea about PCT.
that shows you have no idea what your goals are. why dont you figure out what you want and make one thread in the proper forum.
12-14-2009, 11:31 AM
Get your diet in check and increase your cardio.
Ω Omega Sports Representative Ω
The Omega Vision Ω Honor. Integrity. Trust.
12-16-2009, 12:09 PM
get your lifting and diet in check.
1. log every meal, macros and calories
2. lower total calories so you lose 2 lbs per week.
3. eat 1 g of protein/lean body mass lb
4. lift at least 3 days a week.
My progress pics are on my profile page.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jablez in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2011, 12:14 AM
- By BxDoZa in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 04-07-2010, 07:14 PM
- By Cupcakemafia in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2009, 01:25 AM
- By GENO0125 in forum PicsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-01-2008, 07:46 PM
- By Thaiwarrior26 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2007, 01:44 AM