OxyELITE Pro Q&A

Page 3 of 16 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by danieltx13 View Post
    I just got back home and reviewed the literature that came with OEP a little while ago - two questions:

    You guys advocate cutting back to four meals a day. It seems like the literature is more directed to people who just want to lose weight period than people who are cutting fat while still putting on muscle. If you were still aiming to put on lean mass, would it really be best to cut back on the meals and keep the carbs so low? I'm planning on running one of my bottles during a lean bulk, where I would be cycling carbs (averaging 180g a day - some days 220+, some days below 180 - I would normally bulk at 380g+ per day) and I'm just wondering if the fat burning would be as effective as cutting down to four meals a day with low carbs.

    I would also like anybody's opinions on or experiences with stacking OEP and a product like TestoPro or Phyto-Testosterone. It seems like OEP and a test booster would be a great combo for lean mass and melting the fat off.
    I am using almost 2g of testofen along OEP, here ya go, and btw, losing fat while gaining muscle: Andrew732's ATP Tabs sponsored Log along the goods!
    doing my own thang!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    IF we have the forslean 95% extract from USP, is that something to combine w/ the recreate/oep stack? Or does recreate have enough forskolin?
    I think you are referring to USPLabs Bolic, a one-off product many would love to see make a return!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Holy S**t, you wrote all that on a cell phone? Fair play
    . . and English is his second language

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    . . and English is his second language
    Tell me about it lol, if only I could write all that in German LOL.
    doing my own thang!

  5. Would you recommend a CLA product stacked with OEP? If so, any suggestions(which brand)? Any other things to potentially stack other than your Recreate, etc. I ordered my OEP but it hasn`t arrived yet. I was hoping to start it tomorrow.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Tell me about it lol, if only I could write all that in German LOL.
    Deutsch ist sehr leicht, wenn Sie ebenso klug sind, wie ich bin!


    GICH!

  7. Strategicmove, thank you for your very informative responses. This is great information in this thread for sure! I am giving you reps once I figure it out. LOL I work with computers and love technology but don't post/use message boards enough to figure this sh!t out. I really only ever read them.

    EDIT: HAHA, figured it out!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    . . and English is his second language
    Wanna bet?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    Would you recommend a CLA product stacked with OEP? If so, any suggestions(which brand)? Any other things to potentially stack other than your Recreate, etc. I ordered my OEP but it hasn`t arrived yet. I was hoping to start it tomorrow.
    You certainly could stack OEP with a CLA product. Primordial Performance has a well-balanced CLA product, for instance. Other than Recreate, you could also stack OEP with low-stim or non-stim fat burners.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I think you are referring to USPLabs Bolic, a one-off product many would love to see make a return!
    Fat cells literally dive for cover at the mere mention of that name!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    IF we have the forslean 95% extract from USP, is that something to combine w/ the recreate/oep stack? Or does recreate have enough forskolin?
    Bump for stratepedia.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    IF we have the forslean 95% extract from USP, is that something to combine w/ the recreate/oep stack? Or does recreate have enough forskolin?
    Some users may not need extra forskolin with Recreate, while others may. Forskolin dosage range is elastic and user-specific, so Forslean can be added to a Recreate/OEP stack. Start the Forslean low and slowly increase, if necessary.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Psychabinol View Post
    do you get a tracking number on the IC release or no. Cause like i dont know if it shipped yet. It gave me my order number email but nothing else. WHENS IT COMING!!! want it bad...
    Had a UPS tracking number with mine. Wish it was FedEx (they deliver on Saturdays). Oh well, Monday it'll be.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Some users may not need extra forskolin with Recreate, while others may. Forskolin dosage range is elastic and user-specific, so Forslean can be added to a Recreate/OEP stack. Start the Forslean low and slowly increase, if necessary.
    What is the best way to figure this out? Is there a weight distribution?

    Is bolic better served while adding mass (caloric surplus) or on a cut (caloric deficit?)

    Thanks Strategy!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    What is the best way to figure this out? Is there a weight distribution?

    Is bolic better served while adding mass (caloric surplus) or on a cut (caloric deficit?)

    Thanks Strategy!
    Forskolin is best supplemented by starting low and gradually increasing dose over a period of days. One is likely to have gastrointestinal challenges as soon as one's forskolin tolerance limit is breached. I am sorry I cannot give you dose recommendations based on weight ranges. Tolerance is more user-specific than weight-category specific. Personally, I can breach 120mg of forskolin daily without problems. Whether I need that much or not is a different question.

    Forskolin can be used both on a bulk and on a cut.

  16. It is too bad USP does not make Bolic anymore... tell me that would not be a nice stack to sell: Recreate/Bolic and OEP/Bolic.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    It is too bad USP does not make Bolic anymore... tell me that would not be a nice stack to sell: Recreate/Bolic and OEP/Bolic.
    Agreed . Bring it back for internet only special like campbolic :-D

  18. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    It is too bad USP does not make Bolic anymore... tell me that would not be a nice stack to sell: Recreate/Bolic and OEP/Bolic.
    i just done that stack with great results

  19. How did people dose bolic? With meals? Before meals? Pre-workout?

    How much did people take a day? I see that USP recommended 50mg a day.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    i just done that stack with great results
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  21. alright i was doing some research and thinking about stacking bronkaid or Primatene tabs with OEP recreate and eviscerate, i know its probably not a great idea but i'd like some open minded opinions. keep in mind 3 scoops of jacked and dominatp with 4 refresh gets me to the gym .. noted: i will not be dosing jacked only the latter. i just wanna know if anybody else would attempt this not asking if you think i should do it

  22. What is Ultima? Is it a new product from Usp labs? Im really only interested if its from them.
  23. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    How did people dose bolic? With meals? Before meals? Pre-workout?

    How much did people take a day? I see that USP recommended 50mg a day.
    Depends on how you are eating...Do you eat carbohydrates 1 hour before workouts?
  24. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    What is Ultima? Is it a new product from Usp labs? Im really only interested if its from them.
    Ultima is a product by Omega Sports. I just got one in the mail today. You should give a shot. Great company.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Depends on how you are eating...Do you eat carbohydrates 1 hour before workouts?
    I can...

    I'm currently trying to lose body fat, so would like the best schedule for that.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. OxyElite Pro
    By jefjmnz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 01:35 PM
  2. OxyElite Pro vs. Motivate
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 09:06 PM
Log in
Log in